Translate

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

HELL VANITIES HIGH HEEL SHOES

HIGH HEEL SHOES

I saw a businessman in the high-heels factory. He was happy for his large-scale production of high-heels. The more his factory produced the more he was enriched. His countenance changed - it was no longer of him but of a possessed person. I saw how much Satan wants to shape the world according to the model of sin. The angel took me to a church where the sisters used those heels. I saw a serpent coiled on her ankles. Each sister's walk inside the church with those heels brought lust in the eyes and hearts of many brothers. I saw married sisters seducing married brothers through their sensuality. Many brothers left their wives who dress like a holy woman and traded them for evangelical whores. I saw young men committing adultery in their heads, coveting the married sisters who were the church whores.

KENZO ATSUSHI JAPAN 1

SHOES

I saw a demon with a four-inch high heel that was rolling and climbing to the Earth.

I asked, "Why does this demon behave like that?"

He answered me, "The devil of sensuality, he participates in the parades of beauty queens and catwalks and is already entering the churches. Many servants already wear their high heels."

I asked,"Who are they?"

He said, "They are demons of divorce. They cause destruction in the family. They know that the marriage is one. They make the believers divorce."

NORMA RAHNER




1 comment:

  1. LORD HAVE MERCY!!!!!! I PLEAD THE BLOOD OF JESUS

    ReplyDelete