Translate

Saturday, October 13, 2018

FASTING

FASTING TO CAST OUT HIGH-LEVEL DEMONS

The next day I went to see my master. He told me, "Before going to that world, you should know that women there has a very high degree of seduction. If you go there and succeed in sleeping with one of them, you will remain there forever. And to prevent you from doing a one-way trip, you have to make a nine-day dry fast". I started to fast, without drinking or eating, during nine days. And all this time, I was only uttering incantations. I ate nothing and drank nothing. To resist the demons, see what a Satanist is capable of doing.

In the meantime, there are Christians who refuse to fast. Beloved, there are stubborn demons who do not go out easily. And these demons go out only by prayer and fasting. That is why Jesus said in Matthew 17:21 "However, this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting." There are Christians who hide themselves to eat when the church decrees a fast. Beloved, when your leaders ask you to fast, you must obey them because to obey is better than sacrifice. When an order is given to you, you must obey. When you hide yourself to disobey, even if the pastor does not see you, God sees you! And if you disobey your leaders, your prayers will be fruitless.

JONAS 2

WITCHCRAFT

The people of that church invited me to pray over the hill the following day. I accepted the invitation, and the next day we went up to pray. Many wizards go up on that hill to offer sacrifices to their gods. Being there, my vision opened and I saw an infestation of demons.

The 15 church people who came up with me saw small holes in the bodies of some people. The demons entered them through those crevices, some had holes in the forehead, others in the heart, others in the mouth, others in the ears and others in the eyes. Where they had these small spiritual openings the demons entered, of those 15 people, 12 of them were possessed. Only 3 of them were not possessed, 1 man and 2 women.

I saw the fury of the demons, they did not want Christians in that place, that place belonged to the wizards and was consecrated by them. I told the 12 people you are not prepared to go up there, you have no idea of the forces you are challenging. I prayed for the 12, the demons manifested and they were expelled. We descended from the mount and we went away home.

KENZO ATSUSHI MEXICO

3 DAY FAST

The Holy Spirit said, do a three-day fast for your deliverance. I have not eaten or drunk these days. I did not go to church these days I was very weak. I had a vision I walked in a place full of eggs and nests of snakes. Those serpents were in great fury wanting to attack me. I walked with great vigilance. I knew the demons are furious that I'm invading their territories.

After these 3 days of fasting, I went to visit the church of these people who went on the mountain with me. Something was different in the lives of those people who fell into demonic manifestations on the mountain. They had a different glow; they were released through that deliverance and fast. The Holy Spirit said they would raise those people spiritually.

Our fasting and prayer for souls had results, when we offer ourselves as a living sacrifice in the place of the captives, they are delivered because they desire deliverance but have no strength.

Jesus sacrificed for us in 3 days, we were freed from sin, and the result of that sacrifice was excellent.

KENZO ATSUSHI MEXICO


2 comments:

  1. Indeed prayer and fasting works actually destroys all the strongholds of darkness if purity is maintain and renounsiation of sins

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bukan shalat, ibadah raya yang benar

    ReplyDelete