Translate

Sunday, April 25, 2021

EVANGELIST SAMUEL HERNÁNDEZ OF BRAZIL 4

  MY 25-DAY FAST PART 4: THE UNFAITHFUL CHRISTIANS IN HELL, THE SLEEPING CHURCH ON EARTH AND MY VISIT TO HEAVEN


The Lord said, “Come on.”


I cried a lot that day. When the Lord took me back to my body I spent the night crying.


The Lord took me to Turkey too and showed me all kinds of sacrifices what was done there with animals, children, men.


The Lord took me again to Hell and told me, “This is the last time I bring you here.”


Suddenly we appeared at an entrance similar to the first bronze door.


I said, “Lord, it looks like the entrance where Satan's throne is.”


The Lord said, “Yes it does but it is not the same. Come in.”


I started walking with Jesus. I felt the Lord’s hands on my shoulders and suddenly the door opened and above it was written in stones of fire, “The Place of the Infidels,” and below it said, “The Deviated Ones.”


The Lord said to me, “Here are the infidels who question Me. Many in My church are here. There are many who loved My name here. There are many who said they loved Me and the church. They read the Bible, spoke of Me and said that they are believers but they did not realize that I saw them on Earth. Nothing is hidden from Me. All things are naked before My presence. There is nothing that is not revealed to My eyes. My eyes are everywhere. I am omnipresent.”


When I entered a couple was tormented and they screamed. They didn’t know that Jesus was there. I saw a man who had the Bible in his hand. He looked in the Bible but did not find it and said, “Where is it? Where is it?”


The Lord told me, “He searches in My word for a text that will give him hope to leave. My word says in John 14:6, I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. Nobody goes to the Father except through Me. This man heard the Gospel that he did not understand. He thought by stating he was in My way, he was already saved. There are many who have been deceived with false doctrines and are living a different Gospel. There is no other Gospel. I didn’t preach the different Gospel. I preached the Gospel of salvation that is a Gospel of holiness. Whoever lives in holiness will not enter this place of torment. I refuse everyone who has vanity. I refuse everyone that is prideful. I refuse everyone that has evil in their heart. I cannot accept them. I remove and refuse everyone who works deception.”


They screamed there when the Lord said in that place, “Here I am.” When He spoke everyone screamed. Everyone started saying, “Jesus, Jesus, now yes I will serve You. Please get me out of here.” Jesus heard none of them and walked away.


There was a woman who ran in front of us. She knelt and behind her came one more person. They screamed. The flames came out of their bodies and consumed them. They screamed. I saw the burnt flesh and rotten pieces of meat. The woman pleaded for mercy to Jesus. The Lord said, “No liar shall escape Hell. Worms shall become your bed and they will cover you. The torment will be from centuries to centuries.” Everyone there was full of worms


The Lord said to me, “My Word in Mark 9:48 Where their worm dies not, and the fire is not quenched and in Isaiah 66:24 And they shall go forth, and look on the carcasses of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring to all flesh is talking about this place.”


The Lord told me, “Come. Today is the last day you come here. I want you to know that this place is next to the lake of fire.”


We approached another place and I saw a big lake and the Lord said to me, “This is the lake of fire. They are close to the lake of fire. The first to be thrown into the lake of fire is the unfaithful. They were unfaithful.”


When we started to leave that place a man came running and kneeled and said, “Jesus, please just get me out of here for one minute.”


I didn't know what that evangelical man meant by a minute. I didn't ask the Lord.


The Lord said, “Everyone asks Me this because a minute for them is an eternity. A minute here is more than a century and many years for them.”


The Lord said to that man, “Your torment will be enough.” That man fell in pain and we disappeared from that place.


I went back to the enclosure. The other day I was there looking and suddenly the Lord opened my eyes and gave me a vision and suddenly I arrived at a huge house and outside the house was a church.


I said, “Lord, what is this church?”


The Lord told me, “This is the church that represents My church on Earth. I want you to look inside.”


The moment I entered I looked there was a man who was standing there teaching. He had the attitude of a pastor walking with the Bible in the hand and that man taught with such passion. Behind him, that man did not see an immense angel. That angel had a glass full of oil and that man was happy with the word he said. When I looked, there were only a few brothers paying attention and the others were busy.


The Lord showed me the thought of all of them. Some thought of playing games. Others thought of money. There were people thinking about evil. There were people there waiting for the time for the service to end.


The Lord told me, “So they are all engrossed in their own things.”


Suddenly the Lord took me to another place.


The Lord said to me, “Like in this church.”


I saw a lot of people lying on the floor. Everyone was lying down and sleeping. Everyone had a Bible on their side.


The Lord told me, “And this is My church. My church sleeps. My church is sleeping almost every night.”


The next day the Lord came and said, “Come on.”


We went up and there were two beautiful angels there.


The Lord told me, “I will show you where you will live forever. Seek Me and honor Me and I will give you the crown.”


Suddenly a cloud appeared and the cloud started to rise with us. Several stars started to grow and they grew up and became fireballs.


I said, “Lord, what are these fireballs?”


The Lord told me, “These are stars that you saw on Earth. All marvel at creation but do not marvel at Me. I did the creation with My hand. All this I did. It is not just one but there are thousands.”


At this moment we reached another heaven.


Jesus said to me, “This is the second heaven.”


We continued to climb up and we started to approach a splendorous white cloud. I started to hear a song.


I said, “Lord, what is that beautiful song?”


The Lord told me, “We are coming, son. We are approaching Heaven.”


I said, “Lord, this sun won't let me see.”


The Lord said, “Son, it is not the sun. The sun is further down. That light is My Father. His glory illuminates this place.”


There were flowers and I had never seen flowers like these. They had like a kind of gold and suddenly they had instruments and sang a song that I loved listening to. That song conveyed peace. When I was there I looked at the land there and it was yellow.


I asked, “Lord, why is the land here yellow?”


The Lord told me, “Son, is it not a land of gold dust?”


I took a handful of the soil and when it was in my hand I realized it was gold dust.


The Lord said to me, “Son, there is nothing from the Earth. My Word does not lie. The things here are My children's gold.”


I was happy because I was walking on gold and when I raised my face me I saw a mansion and that mansion shone with an immense light. When I approached it, I saw that the wall was made of pure precious stones.


Jesus told me, “My Father made this kingdom for His children. He put precious stones and all kinds of gemstones against the wall.”


It was a city of Gold that shone. I came to a corner there that made me stunned.


Suddenly the door opened and I saw thousands of angels and they said, “Welcome Lamb of God.”


I saw when He leaned over and I ran to get in there.


Suddenly, the Lord stood in front of me and told me, “I allow you to look but you can't go in.”


I saw a crystalline river that looked like a diamond and inside the river, there were fishes that shone like gold.


I said, “Lord, the fishes shine.”


The Lord said to me, “This is My Heavenly kingdom. There are all kinds of trees. There is a tree in the middle and it shines. It is the tree of life. This tree of life is Me. I told Adam and Eve not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. But now they are here. They humbled themselves afterward and I made the sacrifice to forgive them and brought them to this place.”


Gen 2:17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.


I said, “Lord, I want to see the garden.”


The Lord told me, “Son you will be here. You will live here. Be faithful until death and I will give you the crown of life.”


At that moment I told the Lord that I wanted to enter there.


The Lord said, “Come and see.”


I got to a gate and I started looking from my left side and I saw an expansion that extended and there were tables and the tables were made of gold. Everything was of pure gold on the tables waiting for their owners to come. I never saw such a sight before. There were dishes on the tables and in Heaven, there was a great activity. The angels were walking back and forth.


I said, “Lord, what are they doing?”


The Lord said, “They are preparing the moment here we will celebrate the wedding of the Lamb. You and the church will be My bride. My word says that I would not drink of the fruit of the vine until I taste it here in My Father's kingdom when I will marry My beloved wife. Tell My church that on that day, together with My Father we will celebrate the commitment to live forever in this place. Tell them that those with stains and wrinkles, those who have sinned will not take their place at My table.”


Matthew 26:29 But I say to you, I will not drink from now on of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in My Father’s kingdom.


I tried to look ahead of the table but I couldn't see the end of it.


I said, “Lord, I cannot see the end of the table.”


The Lord said, “It is the glory of My Father who is in this place. There is the throne of My Father. My Father stood up because there are only have a few seconds to go and the angels of the Trumpets are only waiting for My Father to raise His hand. When My Father raises His hand, they will blow the trumpet and I will go to Earth, son. It will be fulfilled what My word says in 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 For the Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Everyone will be resurrected in a glorious body and you who are on Earth will be raptured in the twinkling of an eye. This is in My word, son. Pastors in the world do not need to preach so many things. Men preach so many things but this is My primordial doctrine. Preach My kingdom. Preach that the dead will rise from the grave. Preach that there will be a rapture. Preach that I died on the cross for them. It's all My truth. You will receive the crowns and a celestial dress, those who already died went down and received a glorious body and returned with the Lord to the celestial kingdom.”


We went to another place where there was a small door. There was an angel and he said, “Welcome Lamb of God.” Then he went to the little ones there who were very beautiful and they played like children.


I said, “Lord, who are these little angels?”


The Lord said to me, “They are children of mothers on Earth that aborted them. They have become little angels. But when My church comes everything will be the same. There will be no children nor the elderly. All will be the same.”


Those children passed by us and sang a song that gave me joy. A child passed by me and he had blue eyes. His face is resplendent. 


We entered a garden and saw a woman who was dressed in a mantle of crystal diamonds.


The Lord told me, “This is a soul who died on Earth serving Me. She served Me throughout her life.”


When I approached her, she was very beautiful. There is no such beauty on Earth.


I said, “Lord, she is very beautiful.”


The Lord told me, “See how she served Me on Earth.”


Suddenly we started to see her life and an old lady appeared who had no black hair. All her hair was white and she was wrinkled and I saw that she had a Bible under her arm. I saw she was going up on some stairs. I saw that she was going to a hospital. She went into a room and called a young man and the moment she started to preach to that young man she started to cry.


The Lord said to me, “She was crying for souls and when she preached, she preached with all her heart. I liked hearing her because she spoke with all the love that I put in her heart. She was My image on Earth. She was all for Me. She had pain and sadness but she never shied away and came to love Me. She lived for serving Me and died when she was 79-year-old. She died of anxiety but she served Me. There the young man was close to coming to meet Me and she did not know that. See how she catches the young man. The young man started to cry and he gave himself to the Lord. She spoke to the young man, ‘The Lord loves you. You do not know what you have done. The Lord will receive you in His arms if you leave this sin of yours. You will be In the arms of the Lord.’ She stayed with the young man to pray for him.”


At the same moment that she knelt down I saw the soul of the young man leaving his body. The young man died and she didn't know that. At that moment the soul left the body and the young man who was lying on the bed appeared beside the bed. He appeared there very beautiful with his face shining like an angel. I saw his hair looked like gold and blonde. Suddenly two angels appeared and took him by the hand. A cloud took him from there and the young man went up smiling.


The Lord said, “She gave many souls to Me and they are in My kingdom. Also she has many awards. Before My throne and the Father’s throne, each one will receive his reward. They served Me on the land. Come, son, I want you to see something else.”


We walked by another place and we entered through another door. Inside there were crowns of different sizes. They shone with diamonds and beautiful laurels.


I asked, “Lord, what are these?”


The Lord told me, “They are the crowns. There are many who have said that they are crowns of authority but that is symbolism. Son, you will have a crown.”


I said, “Lord, I want to see my crown.”


The Lord said, “No son, you can't see. I have to make sure no one takes your crown.”


I said, “Lord, yes I will be faithful. I will serve You and see You Lord when it is time.”


The Lord told me, “Tell My people that My Father is only a few seconds away to give the order. When He raises His hand to sound the trumpet, on the ground there will be much pain and sadness when millions of people who will be My children have disappeared and have come to this place. Tell My people that you are aware of the closeness of the final trumpet and that the people who are not ready should prepare themselves very much. Tell the world to look for the kingdom of God. Tell them that they will have a crown if they are faithful to God. Tell them that you've seen the preparations for the end.”


The Lord told me, “You have to go, Samuel, it is time.”


As I was sad, I said, “Lord, I don't want to go. I want to stay here.”


The Lord said, “No son, you will not be able to stay here. I revealed the word because there are people on Earth who need to hear it. Whoever believes in you that I created in My name will come to this place. They will have My kindness in this place to see the reward that I will give them. They will live in this place forever in this place of joy and there will be peace here. This is in My word. Examine My word. Examine the word that I have said that those who do not believe will suffer torment and pain. The pains will consume those in that place of torment and there will be no rest for them because they disobeyed My order and they didn’t accept My word. No matter if they don’t believe you, no matter if they call you crazy, I’ll be with you at all times. I know who believes and who doesn’t believe. I know who really accepts Me and doesn’t accept Me. Son, preach wherever you go. No matter I will be with you.”


I started walking and the Lord took me by the arm. At that moment He carried me, my ear touched His chest and I started to hear the heartbeat of the Lord. His heartbeat seemed like a song that entered into my soul.


I said, “Lord, where are we going?”


The Lord told me, “Let's go to the land.”


Angels appeared and began to descend with us at a great speed. Soon we appeared in the enclosure.


When I saw my body there and I did not want to enter it.


I said, “Lord, I don't want to enter that body.”


The Lord told me, “You saw My kingdom. You came from that glorious Celestial City.”


I saw my body so human, I saw my body so disgusting that I didn't want to enter it.


I said, “Lord I do not want to enter my body.”


The Lord told me, “All obedient people will come and see Me.”


I said, “Yes Lord, I obey. Because of the souls, I will enter but You never leave me.”


The Lord said to me, “Every day I will be there with you. Take My word everywhere. I will take you elsewhere. You will fly to other continents and go to other nations. I will give My testimony through you. This word will reach the hearts of people.”


When I entered my body it was day twenty-one. The Lord took me to Heaven only on one day. The rest of those days I spent crying. Those days were days of memories until the 25th came when I ended my fast.


Today you are privileged. Friend, today you are privileged you who are listening to me through this video [reading this]. Today you have a truth and if you are going to ignore it you will suffer like those souls in the place of torment. Let me say that if you accept you will live forever in the precious place that God has in His kingdom. You will have the joy of the souls that live with Christ and will live in this place of peace. Hell is more real than yourself. Heaven is for you today if you accept Jesus Christ. Amen.


Translated from Samuel Hernandez video


11 comments:

  1. Profound Testimonies from this Man.. I believe him with all my heart..

    *so fascinating how its said Adam & Eve are in Heaven, for Abel the 1st man to die on earth im certainly sure of it..

    *iv realise that sleeping in Church is caused by lack of fasting, demons be all over to shoot darts of drowsiness because of certain things we go for to Church. 1st one is the Entertainment of songs & dance we enbark on, then the slandering & gossips some put on before/ during/ after Church.. May God Help us be serious everyday & night..

    Mandla. MG
    ( MGsmict@gmail.com )

    ReplyDelete
  2. If God is all knowing and all powerful

    Why doesn't he just kill them who sacrifice babies and children?

    He knows what they do. He sees what they do. Why doesn't God vaporize them on the spot?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God is a God of His word (He move with intergrity) .. He created without going back..

      **He created lucifer , but lucifer had pride & now his cast out to judgement not killed or vaporized..
      **So that makes all the criminals & those that do most bad & worse to be reserved for Judgement and those that sin a little without repenting to be reserved in hell for that moment till 1000years is finished (Rev 20v5) then all will be killed by the LAKE OF FIRE which is the 2nd death..
      **but the lake of fire will torment for ever & ever ,day & night, no rest (Rev 20v10).. So better repent, as we cant stand hot water evenly when we shower/bath..

      God has appointed a time to end the old creation with all different kinds of sins (Rev 20v11-15) & create a new Heaven with new Earth wher thel be Holiness & peace for ever (Rev 21v1)..
      __________

      Revelation 20:5
      _But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

      Revelation 20:10
      _And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

      Revelation 20:11-15
      _And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
      _And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
      _And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
      _And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
      _And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

      Revelation 21:1
      _And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

      Delete
  3. "...and the dead in Christ shall rise first. "1 Thes.4:16

    ...Everyone will be resurrected in a glorious body...
    ...Preach that the dead will rise from the grave.
    ....those who already died went and received a glorious body and returned with the Lord in the celestial kingdom...

    Question:
    If it so,what do we call of their body now in heaven if the glorious body have not received yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi unknown..

      everybody thats dead lives in the spirit via a Soul..

      The testifier ther went to hell & Heaven with Jesus via a soul, same way those that died are experiencing hell burning the soul.. A soul has features of the physical body head to toe,, when you wear earings & put on tattoos your souls gets stained with that filth too..
      Thats why God never wanted iSrael to eat forbidden animals cause what u put in also reflects in your soul..

      So now we ask, what about those who made it to Heaven said to have white/gold long hair, shining bright like stars..? Well Their souls are in the glory of Jesus though they have not yet been quickened to receive of the Tree of Life to live forever according to Gen 3v22, all is reserved for them after rewards day after judgement day (on this thats my take-not written anywher-cause even crowns are not issued yet as we read from this testimony)..
      Genesis 3:22
      _And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

      Revelation 2:7
      _He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

      Revelation 22:14
      Blessed are they that do His commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
      ______
      Everybody will be resurrected, sinners to condamnation, saints to life, but saints will rise up 1st..

      John 5:28-29
      _Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
      _And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.
      ______

      According to Rev 20v5-6:
      Revelation 20:5-6
      _But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
      _Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

      *we can understand that resurrection will happen at the last Trump @ the establishment of the marriage supper..
      *How ever the souls look like in Heaven is a fore taste of how they will be in the 1000years & also in the new earth..(but non is resurrected yet there, they are just souls that has Jesus glorious reflection)

      Delete
    2. Hi unknown..

      everybody thats dead lives in the spirit via a Soul..

      The testifier ther went to hell & Heaven with Jesus via a soul, same way those that died are experiencing hell burning the soul.. A soul has features of the physical body head to toe,, when you wear earings & put on tattoos your souls gets stained with that filth too..
      Thats why God never wanted iSrael to eat forbidden animals cause what u put in also reflects in your soul..

      So now we ask, what about those who made it to Heaven said to have white/gold long hair, shining bright like stars..? Well Their souls are in the glory of Jesus though they have not yet been quickened to receive of the Tree of Life to live forever according to Gen 3v22, all is reserved for them after rewards day after judgement day (on this thats my take-not written anywher-cause even crowns are not issued yet as we read from this testimony)..
      Genesis 3:22
      _And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

      Revelation 2:7
      _He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

      Revelation 22:14
      Blessed are they that do His commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
      ______
      Everybody will be resurrected, sinners to condamnation, saints to life, but saints will rise up 1st..

      John 5:28-29
      _Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
      _And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.
      ______

      According to Rev 20v5-6:
      Revelation 20:5-6
      _But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
      _Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

      *we can understand that resurrection will happen at the last Trump @ the establishment of the marriage supper..
      *How ever the souls look like in Heaven is a fore taste of how they will be in the 1000years & also in the new earth..(but non is resurrected yet there, they are just souls that has Jesus glorious reflection)

      Delete
    3. Hi unknown..

      everybody thats dead lives in the spirit via a Soul..

      The testifier ther went to hell & Heaven with Jesus via a soul, same way those that died are experiencing hell burning the soul.. A soul has features of the physical body head to toe,, when you wear earings & put on tattoos your souls gets stained with that filth too..
      Thats why God never wanted iSrael to eat forbidden animals cause what u put in also reflects in your soul..

      So now we ask, what about those who made it to Heaven said to have white/gold long hair, shining bright like stars..? Well Their souls are in the glory of Jesus though they have not yet been quickened to receive of the Tree of Life to live forever according to Gen 3v22, all is reserved for them after rewards day after judgement day (on this thats my take-not written anywher-cause even crowns are not issued yet as we read from this testimony)..
      Genesis 3:22
      _And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

      Revelation 2:7
      _He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

      Revelation 22:14
      Blessed are they that do His commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
      ______
      Everybody will be resurrected, sinners to condamnation, saints to life, but saints will rise up 1st..

      John 5:28-29
      _Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
      _And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.
      ______

      According to Rev 20v5-6:
      Revelation 20:5-6
      _But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
      _Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

      *we can understand that resurrection will happen at the last Trump @ the establishment of the marriage supper..
      *How ever the souls look like in Heaven is a fore taste of how they will be in the 1000years & also in the new earth..(but non is resurrected yet there, they are just souls that has Jesus glorious reflection)

      Delete
  4. Genesis 3:24
    _So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

    *i believe that sword stil flames in Heaven aswell preventing eating of the fruits.. So souls there may have not eaten yet from it.. (If im wrong about this any one can correct me)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Я думаю что возможно после восхищение брачный пир все будут кушать плоды! Откр 22:1-2:
      "Чистая река Божья и дерево жизни
      И показал мне чистую реку воды жизни, светлую, как кристалл, исходящую от престола Бога и Агнца.
      ² Среди улицы его, и по ту и по другую сторону реки, древо жизни, двенадцать раз приносящее плоды, дающее на каждый месяц плод свой; и листья дерева - для исцеления народов."

      Delete
    2. I think so too.. After judgment all will eat from the Tree of Life for healing & to live for ever as that will be a best Gift from God

      Delete