Translate

Friday, October 19, 2018

HELL DANCING DRINKING SMOKING

IN HELL FOR FREQUENTING BARS AND NIGHTCLUBS TO DRINK ALCOHOL

I saw a young man in hell. He was begging Jesus to get him out of hell. Jesus said, "You were coming to church every Sunday but throughout the week, you were going to bar and nightclubs to drink alcohol."

"You wrote your name in the book of Satan." In fact, the devil said to me he was master of all the bars. All nightclubs belong to him.

VICTOIRE AFANGBEDZI

SMOKERS

I was later shown two people who were in Hell for smoking. So people have to know that smoking would take them to Hell.

EMMANUEL AGYARKO

THE FOURTH GROUP OF SOULS I SAW IN HELL: THE ALCOHOLICS.

The Lord took me to another place. It was like a big club. I heard the souls shouting, crying for mercy and help. I asked, "What is going on here?" 

The Lord answered, "Take this message to all those (men and women) drinking alcoholic drinks, to all drinking alcohol day and night to all those drinking into their body things that don’t edify them, for all those using their children’s money for alcoholic drinks, take this message to them for them to mend their ways." 

I saw a table placed before them in hell and they are forced to drink. They were all in flames. All they were drinking was acid and I saw how their souls were exploding. I exclaimed, "Lord, noooooo, I can’t take this anymore, please Lord."

There is a man in hell whom the Lord sent an evangelist to in a bar where he was drinking. The evangelist told him to give his life to Our Lord Jesus Christ because the evangelist felt he was going to die very soon. This man insulted the evangelist. He called her a mad woman. That same day, the man came out of the bar drunk, had an accident and he is now in hell. He is being forced to drink in hell. He tried to escape the torment, but the demons would not allow him. I saw another man being forced to drink the acid-like drink. I asked the Lord who he was. 

The Lord replied, "That man was my saint, but he left Me and went his own ways and he eventually died in his sins." 

Everything the Lord said about the man was being shown on the screen; the message, the day, the time, the Lord sent the message to him. The man is now in hell because of his disobedience. 

Cigarette and marijuana smokers also have their department in hell, where they are being tormented.

ADELAIDA DE CARILLO

DANCING

Another demon came, he took me to another place where I saw some other souls dancing. 

I asked, "Lord, what is next for me to do now?" 

I was placed to dance in flame, with some forces forcing me to dance. "Lord, why is this happening to me?" 

The Lord answered, "Because you are a dancer. You dance at the sound of every Christian music and other ones that please you. Those things do not please Me." 

I said, "Lord, forgive me, I won’t do it again." 

The Lord continued, "Just like you, there are a lot of My people dancing like the people of the world. They move their waists like the worldly people. Those things do not please Me." 

I cried, "Lord, forgive me. Have mercy on me," because my soul was burning and I can tell how terrible it is to be in hell.

The demons brought me out of that place and took me to another place, where there were a lot of worms that kept on entering different parts of my body, through my eyes and ears. 

I said Lord, "Please have mercy on me. I will do whatever you asked me to do, but please have mercy on me and bring me out of this place." 

The Lord said, "It is necessary so that everyone can understand that hell is real, because a lot of people say hell does not exist, so go and tell them that hell does exist." 

Right there, I remembered the book of Luke 16: 19-31, The Rich Man and Lazarus.

Luk 16:19  There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day: 
Luk 16:20  And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores, 
Luk 16:21  And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores. 
Luk 16:22  And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; 
Luk 16:23  And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. 
Luk 16:24  And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. 
Luk 16:25  But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. 
Luk 16:26  And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence. 
Luk 16:27  Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house: 
Luk 16:28  For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment. 
Luk 16:29  Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them. 
Luk 16:30  And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent. 
Luk 16:31  And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead. 

The Lord said to me, "It is necessary that you say all you are seeing for souls to be saved. I am doing all these because of My love for humanity. I was going to lose you if I hadn’t brought you here. A lot of souls will be saved through this testimony."

I went through a lot of torments in hell with flames all over my body. Suddenly a light came forth and the Lord appeared. I ran to the Lord and embraced Him. 

I asked, "Lord, why did you leave me alone?" and He answered, "Yes My daughter, it was necessary that you feel the pains that souls here in hell feel so that you would be able to explain to the rest of the world.’’ 

He took me out of there and showed me other things which I am not permitted to reveal now.

ADELAIDA DE CARILLO

DANCING AND DRINKING

The monster took me to the sixth room. It's a dance hall that looked like a showroom. The reality is that the show in that room did not look the same on earth. All the people were forced to dance on the nails of coals. Every step on the nails the blood gushed. The drunks were seated in the chair that held them so they would not leave. They all drank acids that melted their throats. All alcoholic drinks are acid in hell.

BROTHER LIM

DANCING

We were at a place where I saw people of performing various rhythmic dances. The dancers demons invented new choreographies in hell to put on Earth and to take the greatest number of people to hell that practice their dances.

ANNE PETERSON

DANCING

I saw demons of the musical rhythms that are in the churches. I saw dancing demons who also danced in the church and made the youth dance.

EMÍLIO MUÑOZ

DANCING

One night I was sick and I was carried away to hell. I saw people who have walked in tortuous ways. They had their feet broken by demons. These people are the ones who walked to dances, parties, shows, and nightclubs. The demons broke their legs and said, "You did not use your feet to walk the righteous paths."

KIMBERLY WATSON

HELL PARTYING

I continued walking and saw a young Christian in the fire of hell. She was being tormented by a demon. Her appearance was of a Christian, with long hair and full dresses. She shouted saying, "Lord, forgive me, I will not go out for the evening parties anymore. I did not understand." I approached the girl and said, "Why are you here? She said, "I go out to parties tonight with my friends who are not Christians. My pastor never knew. One day I went to the party at night, my friends stayed and I went back alone to my house. In the middle of the way, a group of men stopped their car forcing me to enter. I was drunk I could not escape, they took me to a place far from the city, raped me, then I woke up in this place."

PABLO GUTIERREZ

DRINKING

I saw brothers who were drunk with wine and beer. Seeing the situation of those imprisoned souls and being punished for their sins.

ÁLVARO HERNANDEZ

DRINKING

The angel took me to the place where there were people who died at the same time in a bar.

They were drinking and celebrating, two Christian boys entered that bar and evangelized them, leaving with them pamphlets with the Word of God. They mocked those young men, crumpled the pamphlets and threw them to the ground. They did not read the Word that was written and the young men left.

Three months later, these youths gathered in that bar, a group of armed boys came firing, making a slaughter. Those men died and are in hell being tortured and burned by eternal flames.

HARRY BECKFORD

LIQUOR

The angel took me to the liquor factory. The owner of this factory dabbled in black magic. The devil spoke to him saying, "Your factory has addicted many to alcohol. It has destroyed families; many souls are already in hell because of it."

The angel said, "Warn Christians not to open cigarette stores or drinks to finance these factories of these Satanists. The Christian who buys these things cooperate with them for the destruction of families and their deaths. Satan used man to make up cigarettes to destroy the temple that was meant for the Holy Spirit. The drink and the drugs, all the Christians who market these things are complicit in alliances with the agents of the devil."

KENZO ATSUSHI JAPAN 1

CIGARETTES

The angel took me to a cigarette factory. The owner was involved with Satanism. I saw a demon talking, "Keep producing my cigarettes. Cigarettes have killed a lot of people with cancer and their souls have become mine."

KENZO ATSUSHI JAPAN 1

SMOKING DEMONS

I saw a giant demon crushing many souls, stepping on them and crushing them. I also saw the dragon-demons that smoke from their mouths, like smokers. These smoking demons used these people by destroying them.

SOPHIA VAN BERKHOUT

No comments:

Post a Comment