Translate

Friday, September 18, 2020

WITNESS OKWUDILICHUKWU 3

 8 GOSPEL MINISTERS & 17 CHURCH WORKERS IN HELL

PART 3


THE FOURTH GOSPEL MINISTER


The fourth person was a pastor who REFUSED TO HELP THE POOR IN HIS CHURCH but was funding his account and building his kingdoms. The Lord said to me, "Do you know that some people are there (Hell) because they refused to help the poor. Do you still remember what the book of Saint Matthew 25:33-46 says about individuals who refuse to help the less privileged?" Please go to your Bible now and read it before you continue reading this post.


Matthew 25:33-46 And He shall set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left. 34 Then shall the King say to them on His right hand, Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35 For I was an hungered, and you gave Me meat: I was thirsty, and you gave Me drink: I was a stranger, and you took Me in: 36 Naked, and you clothed Me: I was sick, and you visited Me: I was in prison, and you came to Me. 37 Then shall the righteous answer Him, saying, Lord, when saw we You an hungered and fed You? or thirsty, and gave You drink? 38 When saw we You a stranger, and took You in? or naked, and clothed You? 39 Or when saw we You sick, or in prison, and came to You? 40 And the King shall answer and say to them, Truly I say to you, Inasmuch as you have done it to one of the least of these My brothers, you have done it to Me. 41 Then shall He say also to them on the left hand, Depart from Me, you cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: 42 For I was an hungered, and you gave Me no meat: I was thirsty, and you gave Me no drink: 43 I was a stranger, and you took Me not in: naked, and you clothed Me not: sick, and in prison, and you visited Me not. 44 Then shall they also answer Him, saying, Lord, when saw we You an hungered, or thirsty, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister to You? 45 Then shall He answer them, saying, Truly I say to you, Inasmuch as you did it not to one of the least of these, you did it not to Me. 46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.


Moreover, the Lord caused a man to come out from the fire and stood before me and he ordered the man to tell me his story. Then the man started thus, "I was the General Overseer of my church and I had wealth. In my church, there were few poor people especially widows. Some of them did not have money enough to eat three square meals, but I had enough, and sometimes, some food remnants in my house got spoilt. And when they got spoilt, my servants would throw them into the waste bin."


"Whenever some of the widows came to me for help I will not render any assistance but will tell them to go and pray that God will bless them. I did not know that God was taking records of my attitudes. Finally, I died; I was exposed to my records during judgment. My records disclosed that I refused to help the poor in my church when I had the opportunity as well as wasting my food by allowing them to spoil instead of giving them out to those who need them." Then as he concluded his speech, he was carried back to the pit of Hell by a wave current.


I want you to note that despite the death of the man at 102 years, he went to Hell because of two reasons, firstly LACK OF HOSPITALITY then secondly, WASTAGE OF FOOD SUBSTANCE. “For I was hungry and you didn’t feed Me. I was thirsty, and you didn’t give Me a drink” Mark 15:42.


He didn’t show hospitality to those in need. It is interesting to note that it was not that he didn’t have what it took to render help to the needy. He had it but he was stingy. He was not eager to help the needy. He must have thought that he would continue to have a luxury in eternity without realizing that such a behavioral attitude leads to eternal damnation. If somebody could be in Hellfire only because he did not render hospitality to the less privileged, the Christians are in trouble as our ability to make Heaven is at stake. It is only by God’s grace that we can escape eternal punishment, if we do what we are supposed to do at the right time. Prophet Ezekiel cried against those who like this general overseer do not give to the poor when they know the thing is at their disposal.


“… What sorrow awaits you shepherds who feed yourselves instead of feeding your flock? Shouldn’t shepherds feed their sheep? You drink the milk, wear the wool, and butcher the best animals, but you let your flock starve. You have not taken care of the weak. You have not tended the sick or bound up the injured, you have not gone looking for those who have wandered away and are lost. Instead, you have ruled them with harshness and cruelty. So My sheep have been scattered without a shepherd… and although you were My shepherds, you didn’t search for My sheep when they were lost. You take care of yourselves and left the sheep to starve… this is what the Sovereign LORD says: I now consider these shepherds My enemies and I will hold them responsible for what happened to my flock. I will take away their right to feed the flock, and I will stop them from feeding themselves. I will rescue My flock from their mouths; the sheep will no longer be their prey”. Ezekiel 34: 2-10 (NLT).


THE FIFTH GOSPEL MINISTER


Suddenly, there was a loud cry of a voice in the pit. Then I asked the Lord the reason why the voice cried louder and clearly than other voices and the Lord said to me, "They are bringing him out so that he can tell you what he did that landed him there." While the voice was getting more close to me, I looked toward its direction, and I saw two demons dragging a man to the place where I was standing. He was pleading for help. He said to me, "Pastor, tell them to leave me alone". Then I replied him, "I am not a pastor. I am Ubani Kingsley Chibuikem. Just tell me the reason why you are there. Tell me the offense you committed that brought you to this place." Then he started to narrate his story:


"I was a minister of the gospel. I preached wherever I find myself. I preached in season and out of season, but I didn’t believe in the existence of the HOLY SPIRIT even though I died at the age of 85, yet I had never in a moment believed that the Holy Spirit is a personality. So when I died, my sins were disclosed to me but the disbelieving of the Holy Spirit was boldly written on the screen of judgment. Being guilty of the offenses, the angels of God took me to the way to Hell and handed me over to demons that took me to Hell. That was how I came to Hell."


"And what are your sins which were disclosed to you apart from disbelieving the Holy Spirit," I asked him. "They are (he continued) failure to train my children in the fear of God which made them live as unbelievers. My sons became womanizers as they grew to adolescence and my daughters were not different from prostitutes by the way they dress. Although they all are married and have children, they had transferred their lifestyles to their children. Please Kingsley I need mercy. I am in pain." Then I shook my head when I saw tears rolling down the cheeks of this man. And as he finished the demons dragged him back to Hell while he was calling on me to tell them to leave him alone.


Personally, I know the Holy Spirit is not a wind or a force but a divine personality. He has the following characteristics listed below:

1. He is the third person in the Godhead. He has feelings.

2. He comforts us when we are distressed.

3. He consoles us when we lose our beloved ones.

4. He directs us when we are confused.

5. He teaches us when there is a need to learn about things around us.

6. He reveals the mysteries of God’s word and His kingdom.

7. He makes intercessions for us when we could not express our feelings to God and He alone is our true companion.


The Holy Spirit is real! Therefore, anyone who does not believe in the existence of the Holy Spirit has counted himself or herself as a candidate of Hellfire. It is better we start believing that the Holy Spirit is a personality than a force or an influence now that there is time because tomorrow may never come our way. Read 2 Thessalonians 1:8


2 Thessalonians 1:8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:


CONTINUED IN PART 4


JESUS CHRIST IS COMING BACK AGAIN. REPENT NOW!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment