Translate

Monday, November 19, 2018

GUSTAVE ADONNER 1

TESTIMONY OF AN EX-SATANIST 1

Dear brethren and dear friends, we would like to share with you this testimony of Gustave Adonner who, having believed in the ultimate power of Lucifer, had committed to serving him with zeal and confidence, and was determined to win all victories for Satan. But one day, during a mission that Satan had entrusted to him, he encountered Jesus Christ, the true Almighty God. The hundreds of thousands of demons that Satan had put at his disposal could not do anything. All his incantations have proved to be ineffective. And while he was regretting the fate that awaited him after the failure of his mission, the Lord Jesus came to his rescue.

By the grace of God, he accepted the outstretched hand of the only true Redeemer, Jesus Christ, and that is how he escaped the torture Satan reserved for him. He decided to give this testimony, on the one hand, to warn all those who serve Lucifer, and on the other hand to awaken the Children of God to spiritual warfare. This testimony is quite short but very rich. It is in two parts.

JOURNEY TO THE PANDEMONIUM KINGDOM OF LUCIFER

I am going to testify how I traveled to the pandemonium kingdom, how I met Lucifer and the mission he gave me, and how Jesus intervened to save me. From my youth, there was a desire in me to be rich and powerful, to be recognized.

I was with one of my schoolmates who were already in mysticism. I explained to him that I wanted to meet Lucifer and that I tried but I failed. He said, "OK I will help." He made an incantation after which he took an envelope and a blank sheet of paper out of his pocket and said, "Write your request to Lucifer here."

I wrote on a blank sheet of paper, "Lord Lucifer, I would wish to meet you." Then my schoolmate said to me, "You must sign the letter", and I did as he requested. After that, he said, "Tomorrow morning, you have to go to the local cemetery called Les Sapins (the pine trees) and bury this letter, and you will receive an answer after half an hour." He added that he had no guarantee that this step would work and wished me good luck in case it worked.

I went the following day to the local cemetery called Les Sapins (the pine trees) where I buried the letter and after 30 minutes, I dug out the letter and opened it. The contents of the letter had changed. It was now written with human blood and that blood was fresh.

I started to read it, the instructions in the letter were that I should find a coffin of a particular man called Morreaux. The man was a wealthy Rosicrucian buried in the same cemetery years ago. After I had managed to find Mr. Morreaux coffin, I started to recite the incantation that was in the letter when suddenly the coffin opened. And a man dressed in white appeared. He was shining.

Instructions in the letter asked me to enter in that coffin. And I had to lie down and replace Mr. Morreaux who had just disappeared. As soon as I lay down in the coffin, my spirit came out of my body and landed in an unknown and mysterious world while my body had remained in the coffin. I would like to remind you that the cemetery is one of the portals leading to the parallel kingdom of Lucifer.

I realized that I was in front of a massive golden boulevard and it was shining. I could not see the end of it. As I was observing I noticed buildings and houses, some were of gold and others in diamond. I can say that there is absolutely no city on earth that can equal that civilization. I was wondering where I was. As I was a bit confused, it came into my mind that I was in pandemonium, the infernal kingdom of Lucifer. There was no sun, no stars, no wind, and no moon. The sky was orange-red. Suddenly some creatures appeared. They said, "Welcome to our world."

When I lifted my head to observe the people welcoming me I was terrified and horrified. It came to my mind that these were demons. The upper part of the first one was a snake and his lower part was a pig. The second had the face of a tiger and legs of a human. The third had the body of a human and the legs of a cow. I could not look at him twice, I was frightened. They noticed that I was afraid then they said, "Fear not, you are the one who wanted to come to our realm." Then they took a horse and said, "You must ride the horse as we must travel." We began our journey around that realm.

First I saw a dog but with a human face; but as I looked carefully I noticed that the human face of the dog was that of my late friend who had died many years ago. The demon asked why I was astonished! I replied that the face of that dog was that of my late friend. Then he said that since he was already dead, I should forget about him. While we were yet moving in that kingdom, I noticed in the boulevard that there were many beautiful cars.

Some models of these cars are also on earth but others are not yet on earth. What was strange was that as I was observing a BMW I noticed that it was a moving coffin. I was also observing a jeep, but as I looked closer it was a human skeleton crawling; it's the same thing when I saw a Nissan, it was a human skeleton. One of the demons asked me, "Why are you shocked? All these cars are in your world."

I replied, "Since I was born on earth I never saw anything like this." He replied, "There are millions of them on earth that are nothing but coffins, human skeletons, and men transformed into cars; wait when you go back."

We continued our journey, there was one of my teachers in college who died long ago, he was struck by a car and died on the spot. While we were moving, I saw him walking with his bag exactly as he used to do on earth. I tried to call him so that we could talk but the demon prevented me from calling him and he continued walking his way.

As we were moving on, we met the second group of demons, they were in two categories: The skeleton and headless humanoids. But these headless demons had wings similar to those of bats.

The first group of demons handed me to the second group. They greeted me and put me on another horse. They put black scarves around my neck. They said to me, "We are taking you to meet our god." I did not know what they meant by god. I was so frightened by the accoutrements of these demons that one of the headless demons said to me, "You wonder if we can exist? You ask yourself if beings like us really exist. You wonder if this type of being can be here. I tell you that on earth there are millions and millions of our fellows. We are on earth, in your world in greater numbers than here. Wait until you go back to earth: You will testify to what I am telling you."

The demon had just informed me that there are many more demons on earth than in the world of Lucifer. I was discussing with these headless demons, but I was surprised how he could talk to me without having a mouth, and how they could read what I thought. One of them said, "You are wondering how we are able to speak though we do not have heads." Then he lifted his arm, and it was terrifying to see a mouth under an arm.

As we were moving on, I began to hear music coming from far. As I looked where it was coming from I saw a shining and golden kingdom. One of the demons said, "That is where our god (Lucifer) dwells." When we approached the frontier of that kingdom I saw a fallen angel in white that was shining. He was riding a white horse with a sword in his hand. Then suddenly many fallen angels appeared from nowhere. They all greeted me and said, "Welcome to our kingdom." Now the demons handed me to the fallen angels. One of them brought a white horse for me. When we entered the kingdom of Lucifer, there was incredible music and there were thousands upon thousands of shining fallen angels.

After walking for a while, I was introduced to Lucifer. The fallen angel said, "This is our god." When I observed him I noticed that he was beautiful. He looked at me and smiled and said, "Dear Gustave welcome to my kingdom. I know you got a lot of questions. Introduce yourself and tell me what you want."

I was about to speak when he said, "Don’t talk I know why you are here. I will give you an assignment on earth. If you succeed, then I will give you more than you are asking me. I know you have many questions about the creatures you saw here, but the truth is that there are more of these demons on earth than here. The earth is their base and place of work."

I replied, "I never saw these beings on earth."

He said again, "I’m giving you an assignment on earth. First, I will give you spiritual vision to see beyond optical eyes. I will also give you the incantation catalog of magical prayers. The mission I am sending you on is to destroy the works of the Great Master."

Then Lucifer called two strong demons for me because there are two types of demons, the weak demons that you can expel easily, but the strong demons only come out through days of fasting and prayer. He also gave me one assistant and my own secretary.

After I succeeded in my first assignment against these Christians Lucifer told me, "I promised you that I’ve got gifts to give you." Then he called a fallen angel called Belial. He told him to present me my gifts. We went and entered a massive palace where everything was in gold and diamond. The fallen angel told me, "This is all yours." I was blown away by the luxury of the utensils. Everything was in gold, diamond, and crystal. After that, we went back to see Lucifer. I asked him, "Is that palace mine?" He said, "Of course." I said to him, "You are really the true god."

Then Lucifer said, "I am giving you a second gift." Then he called a woman who was light skin and extremely beautiful. In fact, she is a siren called Jernice. Lucifer said, "She is the one who will take care of you. She is to cook for you, do not eat, drink or wash and dress on earth. You will do everything here. This is your wife she’s going to care for you."

He said, "I give you seven days to rest and enjoy, go back to your palace with your wife. Relax and come back after seven days." Now the seven days I spent in that palace with my wife I felt l was on top of the world. I had everything I ever wanted.

After that, I went back to see Lucifer. He said, "I am making you the supreme inspector of the worlds we are controlling, then later I will send you to the sixth heaven to meet the seven head dragon. First, you must go visit the world of misery and woes, so that you may know where to put souls you will be reaping on earth. You will report the arrival of souls and their settlement."

After that, he sent a letter to the sixth heaven for me to be received by the seven-headed dragon, the serpent. Then he gave us a document and said, "You will show this to the demons and devils that you will meet in the world of misery and woes, otherwise you will not be allowed in." I was with my demon secretary.

After we did some incantations we then traveled around the cabalistic world of pandemonium. Finally, we reached the world of misery and woes. I saw a massive gate on which it was written: "WELCOME TO HELL THE PLACE OF CRIES AND MISERIES."

My demon secretary told me, "We are going to explore 10 areas in Hell, but all the people you will see here are stuck forever, they will never be free. They are receiving their punishment according to how they lived on earth. The people you will see here are already dead, even those who died at the beginning of the earth. We detain their souls here, they will never come out of this place."

The demon told me that if I ask of anybody that is dead, he will show me the person. We approached the gate and gave these demons guarding the gate the document. After they read it they asked us to do a bit of incantation. Then after we did magic prayers they opened the gate. After we had entered, I looked to the left and saw five gates and on the right, there were also five gates, but in front, there was a gate on which it was written "VALLEY OF DEATH." We began the visit of Hell starting from the tribunal with the judges of Hell. We saw demons who were judging people who were just dead. I saw Lucifer here again, he was judging the dead out of a massive black book.

Lucifer and other demons were judging thousands upon thousands of people according to their deeds. After they had judged a person they would project a film about that person’s life. The demons would enchain the person, they would put a padlock on his mouth and throw him in Hell.

I asked the demon, "These people in the fire are they not going to die?"

The demon said, "The soul never dies only flesh and blood die. All these people are waiting for the last judgment until the Great Master returns."

I asked the demon, "Do you get them out sometimes?" He replied, "No, once you are thrown in Hellfire you stay there until the Last Judgement." The fire I saw reminded me of the industry of molten steel but this was far worse than that.

HELL FOR CARNAL CHRISTIANS

Then the demon showed me the first part of Hell, he said, "This place is for the people you saw on earth with the mark Jesus Christ on their forehead, but their fire was extinguished. They became carnal in their ways. They were Christians but they were walking in the flesh when they died, so they came here."

HELL FOR USING HOLY DEMONS

The demons guarding the gate of the second Hell opened it. They said, "This is for the five ministries of our enemy, that Great Master. Sometimes we work to get these people to use our power so that they can become rich and attract the crowd, but when they die they come here."

My demon secretary got me to remember an incident that happened in my hometown. A minister was performing deliverance on a sister, but the demon that left the sister and entered that minister. Later he died and came here and he is here.

Now pastors, when you are doing deliverance you must take measures because demons are dangerous and full of anger. They will come back to attack your children or family members who are unbelievers.

When the demon opened the gate of the second Hell, I looked and saw an ocean of fire. It was like a tornado making terrifying noises like explosions. This fire was far worse than any volcano. When people were trying to get off the fire the demons were pushing them back inside the fire. I got scared despite the fact that I was already a demon. Later I saw that pastor emerge from the fire, they had chained his hands. There was a padlock on his mouth and he was making a move like someone who is drowning. My demon secretary told me that he was speaking but he could not say anything. The demon said that he was telling you to tell those left in the world not to come here. Then the demon said, "Do not mind what he is saying."

I want to warn everybody and especially pastors that the world you are living in is not what your eyes are seeing. If God can open your eyes or if you die then you will see how evil and deadly the world is. We are living side by side with demonic entities that you can never imagine. You pastors are wanted by Lucifer, he is trying a thousand ways to get you, or to side you with him. Be vigilant, avoid sin, laziness, negligence in prayer and meditation of the Word.

Lucifer has a category of demons called holy demons and they work inside the church. They get people to heal and to perform miracles, they give people capacities. If you are a minister and you do not fear God, Lucifer will send a holy demon in you. You will be healing people thinking that it is the Holy Spirit. It is only when you die that you will realize the Holy Spirit left long ago.

HELL FOR ABORTION

When the demon opens the 3rd gate I saw like a boiling ocean. I was told that people inside are men and women who had aborted. They looked young to me but the demon said that there are no young people in Hell. Most of the people old and young turn to 30 in Hell.

The demons opened another gate I could see a huge place where there were lots of demons. I saw a huge saucepan and there were people inside. Then I saw demons burning or cooking humans. The demons opened another gate, and it was written "RED HELL." I saw people who were hanged and grilled and the demons were burning humans in the fire the way we would grill fish or meat. The demon said, "These people will always be here even if you come back after 5 years you will find them here. Their fate is just crying and wailing this is their judgment."

HELL FOR DEMONS AND SATANISTS WHO FAILED THEIR MISSIONS

Another gate was opened and I saw 25-meter demons whipping people, their bodies were full of injuries but they could not die. Another gate was opened, and it was written "THE VALLEY OF DEATH." The demon said, "This place is for demons, Satanists and Lucifer’s servants who fail in their missions. Anytime a demon or satanist fails in his assignment he is thrown here." The demon said, "The fallen angels who left Heaven and came down to sleep with women and produced Nephilims are bound here." Then he said again, "After angels were cast out from Heaven, Lucifer only selected the ones he thought were useful, others were cast here."

FOOD AND CLOTHES FACTORY IN HELL

Now because of time, I cannot talk about other Hell, but I remember that before we left Hell my demon secretary showed me production and transformation industries. He said, "We send food and clothes to earth which we make here."

EARTH FILLED WITH DEMONS

When I was in front of Lucifer’s throne after my arrival he said, "I know you met demons here and that you are surprised and shocked by what you saw, but the truth is that there are more demons on earth than here in my kingdom because the earth is their base and place of activity."

I replied, "That is not the case because I have never seen these kinds of entities on earth."

Then Lucifer said, "Wait when you go back to earth." He said, "I am sending you on a mission to earth to destroy the activities of our enemy."

In the kingdom of Lucifer, they do not pronounce the name of Jesus Christ, they refer to him as Great Master. Lucifer said, "I am sending you on a mission, but first I give you spiritual eyes to see the realities of the invisible world that the ordinary man cannot see and a magical catalog of mystical prayers. Your mission on earth is to destroy the work of that other One, who opposes us. "If you succeed, I will give you much more than what you ask." Indeed, I had asked of Lucifer power and work, according to the instructions of my friend. Then he called 2000 more powerful demons for me. Then he called 2000 strong demons for me, take note that there are two types of demons, powerful demons, and weak demons. It will require many days of fasting and prayers and powerful deliverance to expel them.

He assigned a demon to be my secretary and another one to be my assistant. He also gave me his own assistant and his secretary to help me strategize and complete my mission. Lucifer said, "I give you 14 days to fulfill this mission." He insisted and said, "You must succeed in this mission. If you fail no one knows what will happen."

After that, I left. I was accompanied by these demons. While we were on our way to planet earth, one of the demons who was Lucifer’s secretary said to me, "When the master talks of 14 days, he really wants to say 3 days." So we have three days to accomplish this mission. I tried in vain to contest the demon since Lucifer had in fact spoken of fourteen days.

While I was in the kingdom of Lucifer (pandemonium), everybody including my family and friends was bewitched to ignore my absence on earth. I spent two weeks in the kingdom of Lucifer. I mean two weeks in earthly time but one month in Luciferian time. While I was there my body was still stretched in that coffin in the cemetery. It was my spirit that came out of my body and traveled in the pandemonium kingdom of Lucifer as my body lay in the coffin.


Grace be with you all who have Jesus Christ as Master!

3 comments:

  1. Then the demon showed me the first part of Hell, he said, "This place is for the people you saw on earth with the mark Jesus Christ on their forehead, but their fire was extinguished. They became carnal in their ways. They were Christians but they were walking in the flesh when they died, so they came here."


    Demon's don't pronounce the name of JESUS CHRIST. This testimony is doubtful. Sounds like fiction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete