Translate

Saturday, December 1, 2018

MIGUEL DOMINGUEZ OF POTOSÍ, BOLIVIA

A FORMER JEHOVAH WITNESS RAPTURED TO HELL

The year 2010

I am a former member of the Jehovah's Witnesses. As a teenager, I was part of this sect and believed it was the way of truth. I persecuted the Christians and ridiculed their Jesus. I did not believe that Jesus saved and called the evangelical churches false. I started to hate Christians. Until one day I began to debate with a Christian boy who spoke of the divinity of Jesus. Even with all my studies of the doctrine of Jehovah's Witness, I could not refute what the boy said. And about hell, I told him so much that it did not exist. The boy spoke of Bible verses that I could tell that he was not lying.

Even though I considered his church to be false, he has cast me into doubt about my doctrine. I began to discredit the doctrines of the JW when he proved me wrong. I ceased to be a part of Jehovah's Witnesses because of this. But the evangelical church that I had believed earlier to be false, I also did not congregate with them. Jehovah's Witnesses had put in my mind that Christianity is a false religion.

I wanted an answer from Jehovah and began to pray every night asking for a light that would open my understanding. And when I went to sleep a Man appeared in my dreams.

He said, "I am Jesus, your Savior, believe in Me. What Christians say about Me is the truth. I am not a prophet alone, I am the Divinity who incarnated in the human race to save mankind. I have work in your life. No one goes to the Father except by Me. From today I will guide you on My way. You will not be deceived and the signal that I will give you that this dream is real will be a rapture. Just pray for six months and you'll see My power working in your life."

I woke up from this dream in wonder and began to pray to Jesus for the first time. I always spoke the name of Jehovah and never of Jesus.

I began to congregate in a simple church and pray. My pastor was a serious and faithful man who helped me in the knowledge. I was praying every day after I had that revealed dream. I had already prayed for more than six months and read the Word of God. I received the gifts of healing, revelation, and prophecy.

A beautiful woman who is not a Christian began to like me. I did not resist and I started dating her. In the church where I congregated there were single women of God. I did the same as Samson by choosing a woman who was not a daughter of God. The beauty of this woman far exceeded the beauty of any ladies in the church where I congregate.

The heart of man is vain when it comes to choosing a woman. Man always desires the most beautiful woman of appearance. And so I deceived myself through her beauty and fell into lust and fornication like David.

Solomon also had problems with women. This girl destroyed my ministry. I lost my gifts when I was dating her. I was so in love that I stopped praying to spend all day together with her. I began to lose interest in attending church and I went out with her to the mall.

She approached me and seduced me until I succumbed to her charms. This girl had promised that she would walk with me to church every day and did not keep her word. She was taking me to other places always when it was time for church services to begin, so I started to miss all the services. You who are still single, wait on God, do not rush, resist your flesh. Young girls and boys must be careful about offers coming from the opposite sex.

I remember when I was standing in the presence of God, Jesus told me that there was a non-Christian boy who is pursuing a girl in my church. He was sent by Satan to destroy that girl's faith. I gave the revelation to the young woman. Three months passed and the girl forgot about the revelation. Satan sent a handsome young man who seduced her. The girl turned away from God and became pregnant. The boy did not take care of his son and left her. The girl became a single mother and found herself out of the way of God.

I too had fallen in the faith, for the fall of this girl was no lesson to me. I was involved with my girlfriend and I started having sex with her. My pastor did not know I was fornicating. He gave me the opportunity to preach the Word. I partook of the holy supper without any concern, thinking that everything was normal.

Until in a prayer service, the pastor encouraged everyone to seek the presence of the Holy Spirit. I prayed to God for the presence of the Holy Spirit. I began to feel a strong spiritual presence and I spoke in tongues. When I looked at my side, I saw a blackbird looking like a crow. It was not the dove but a blackbird that made me feel that presence.

I came home very scared of what happened to me. A demon appeared in my room at night. He mocked me and said, "How did it feel to have felt my presence in that service?"

I shuddered and tried to drive that demon out but I had no authority. That demon called me a fornicator and tormented me all night. I spent the night in mental anguish and when the day dawned I called my pastor and said that a demon tormented me.

I wanted an answer from God and I was confused since I was just a new convert. The Holy Spirit used the mouth of my shepherd and said, "Thus saith the Lord, that night which thou spoke in tongues, it was not I but it was a devil that used him. That presence you felt? It was not Mine."

I was worried and began to repent after I was rebuked by the Holy Spirit.

He said, "You live with this woman and have sex with her. This girl is responsible for your spiritual failure. She was used by the demons to overthrow your ministry. The demons possessed her life to reach you through your sentimental life. Satan chose a beautiful girl to destroy you. He always comes with something wonderful and seductive and his proposals are hard to resist. Even the gifts I gave you, I have taken from you, for there is no holiness in your life to use you. My Presence has moved away from you."

That message of rebuke that I received from God was true. I was no longer used in the gifts I had received. Although my shepherd was used by the Holy Spirit, he did not know that I was in sin. The Holy Spirit had never spoken to him earlier but that day God revealed to him about me. That day I took an attitude of changing my life and getting out of fornication.

My girlfriend was at my house. She took off her clothes and laid naked in front of me. I watched as her face transfigured to the face of a demon. I had my spiritual vision open and I was seeing the supernatural. Worms began to come out of her body.

One voice said, "Her sins stink so much and they are rotten that they have become worms. These worms are devouring all the few good qualities that she had. And you will descend further into moral decay. You are diminishing your good behavior to the point where your personality becomes disqualified as you abide in your sins."

God allowed me to see all this happen to have the courage to end that diabolical relationship. The worms would leave her body and I could smell the rotten smell coming from that pretty girl. Jesus said, "That's how you smell sin." That sin stinks in my nostrils. I started to feel disgusted with my girlfriend. She was beautiful carnally but spiritually she looked like a corpse being eaten by the worms.

Young people have relationships that are not godly and if you are in this situation, do not marry and end this sinful relationship. That girl was a stumbling block to my life. In the vision her face began to disfigure, her flesh was falling into pieces leaving only the skeleton.

When I saw that, I was afraid of her. She did not understand because I did not want to have relations with her and I stood still without moving. She was naked in front of me but I ran because of the visions. The legions of demons that indwelt her and used her gave a sinister laugh.

The next day I asked her to pay a visit to my church. She never went into a church and refused my invitation. I ended the relationship with her and went back to dedicating myself to the work of God.

God prepared a servant of God and a few months later we were married but I no longer had the gifts and wanted to be used as before. I prayed every day for my gifts back, for I was sorry.

BROADWAY TO HELL

I went to sleep after the prayer. An angel awoke me at dawn and began to make me see visions. I saw a wide path full of precious stones and at the end of that path, there was a great abyss of fire. I saw the pastor who is my neighbor. I'm not part of his flock. I saw a crowd of people walking the wide path of precious stones. The shepherd was in front of this people but he did not know that at the end of that road there was an abyss of fire. He led the people thinking that this was the right way.

One voice said, "This path full of precious stones is the gospel of money that leads to well-being to all who seek it."

In the vision, I walked against the people. They were by the left of the road and I was by the right. I walked down a desert path with no precious stones and no beauty.

One voice said, "You are on the right path, this is My way. This path is simple and no one gives credit. They continued to follow as people who were mesmerized by the beauty of the road."

The voice said, "Precious stones means the beauty of the world which are the addictions to prostitution, money and material possessions of that path that is perishable."

I saw a sister of God's congregation signing up for an online site for adulterous friendships and relationships. This woman is my neighbor, she made a date with this man and betrayed her husband who is the deacon of the church. This woman preached in the church and made several campaigns that the fire would fall from heaven on unrepentant sinners. She dressed well and covered her body with holy robes but she lived a pretentious and outward Christian life. I saw her walking down the dark path and approaching the abyss of fire.

Jesus said, "Death is coming for her as her sin is pushing her to her death. This woman says that her husband does not love her and that he does not satisfy her but she is possessed by the demon of adultery and she does not know that. When you return to earth, tell her to repent and treat her husband well before she comes to death and be charged and judged for her sins."

I saw a young maiden who is part of her church's praise group. She is from the Baptist church and was working as a call girl. She always spoke to her pastor who worked as a store clerk and always gives the big tithe to the church. She earns a lot of money in prostitution by selling her expensive body, so the tithe is great and pleases her pastor. Her pastor does not know that she sells her body and that should be the temple of the Holy Spirit. Several of the church boys were interested in her and even asked to marry her but she refused because she was satisfied with her job.

Jesus said, "She does not want to get married because she is possessed by a legion of prostitution demons that does not let anyone love her. She cannot stay with just one man and get married, preferring several men a night. I do not accept her tithe of prostitution. This money is earned by sin that is destroying her. When you return, tell her to repent, for it will be hard for this young woman if she continues to scandalize My Word."

The girl also walked along this path of destruction.

Jesus said, "Your church will soon be walking along this wide road."

COUNCIL OF DEMONS OF SEDUCTION

After that vision, I went down to hell. I saw a multitude of female demons of seduction. They were beautiful women demons living in models, beauty queens, and prostitutes. These demons were meeting in hell. They were saying they would possess the city's most beautiful women to destroy ministries. The purpose of these demons is to make missionaries, pastors, deacons, and evangelists fall from the faith. I heard these demons saying they're going to use women inside companies to seduce Christians on the job. I heard one of those demons say that he's going to send many beautiful women into the churches with the goal of seducing the members. These women will be sent to the church not to be members of the congregation but to make the young singles fall into fornication. I saw one of those demons say they're going to destroy marriages. He will make the married men look at another woman and desire to the point of exchanging his wife for another more beautiful woman.

From hell, I got to see these demons of sentimental prostitution acting on earth. I saw one of those demons possessing a man to seduce a servant of God. This demon was very attractive who had possessed the man. I saw legions of demons entering computers, cell phones, tablets and staying within social networks.

Jesus said, "The traps are within social networks, there is the bait for sin. Women who were possessed by these demons put their profiles on social networks. They were ready to destroy conjugal lives only by pleasures."

These demons of seduction are also those of divorce. Just click on a social network page and the demons of seduction will start working.

I saw clothes produced in hell such as bikinis, thongs and very thin and transparent panties that are worn over the intimate parts of women. After I saw these things, I always tell the church not to wear these garments under their clothes. My wife wears decent underwear underneath loose clothing. For wearing scandalous underwear, even being under a dress such underwear can appear to the outward gaze. These undergarments are sinful to a woman who wants to live a holy life.

I saw many Christians in hell because of these demons of seduction. Most Christians had their marriages destroyed because of these demons. They married the second time and fell into the sin of adultery. They failed to obey the holiness of marriage that is in the Bible. Hell is not a joke. It is full of Christians who treat the scriptures like any book. They think that if they do not live that little part of the Bible, they will not lose their salvation and God will not charge them. Since the commandment or doctrine is in the New Testament it is mandatory to follow it. We will be charged for not following what the doctrine of grace commands.

New Testament verses on sexual immorality and fornication, in particular:

1 Corinthians 6:9–10 -
"Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God."

1 Corinthians 6:13 -
"Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body."

1 Corinthians 6:18–19 -
"Run from sexual sin! No other sin so clearly affects the body as this one does. For sexual immorality is a sin against your own body. Don't you realize that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, who lives in you and was given to you by God? You do not belong to yourself."

1 Corinthians 7:2 -
"But because of the temptation to sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband."

Ephesians 5:3 -
"But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints"

1 Thessalonians 4:3–4 -
"God's will is for you to be holy, so stay away from all sexual sin. Then each of you will control his own body and live in holiness and honor."

Matthew 15:19 -
"For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies …"

Matthew 19:9 -
"And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery."

Jude 1:4 -
"I say this because some ungodly people have wormed their way into your churches, saying that God's marvelous grace allows us to live immoral lives. The condemnation of such people was recorded long ago, for they have denied our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ."

1 John 2:3–4 -
"And we can be sure that we know him if we obey his commandments. If someone claims, "I know God," but doesn't obey God's commandments, that person is a liar and is not living in the truth.

I remembered that even married to my wife I could not resist a woman in sexy clothes. My heart burned with lust seeing women in skirts walking on the street. I kept looking and wishing for the sensuality of these marriage-destroying women. I have committed adultery with my eyes and betrayed my wife even without being in the physical act of fornication. I repented at that moment and asked the Lord's forgiveness and I will never look at anything sinful again.

In hell, I realized what did not allow me to grow spiritually despite my praying very much. I never had the strength to overcome my flesh and the anointing of God was never poured into my life. It was because of the television I had. I watched many violent movies and in the view I had of television in hell, I saw a million blood-sucking demons like those blood-sucking leeches. They sucked my spiritual life and took my strength when watching television. These bloodthirsty demons live inside televisions.

MARTIN LUTHER KING IN HELL

I saw Pastor Martin Luther King in Hell. This Baptist man is a Freemason. He was an activist of Freemasonry who fought for Masonic rights. What was revealed to me about his life in hell? This man fornicated with several women and became intoxicated with sex and power. His gospel was more philosophical than Christian. He was addicted to prostitution and never advocated the cause of the Gospel but he fought for the Masonic cause. The Freemasonry that he was involved with also defended the racist cause but this is to get support from the black population to take power. This Freemasonry wanted its members to come into power using the black population of the United States and to get their ideas popularized but they never cared about these people.

Martin Luther King was also deceived by the same Freemason Lodge that he worked for and was used by them to defend the blacks at the time. But Freemasonry itself ordered him killed so that this man did not discover that the Masons were only deceiving the black population about their rights. Most of these Freemasons congregated in the Baptist church where Martin was a pastor to watch his steps to see if he would reveal the secrets of the Masonic brotherhood or whatever was revealed in their secret meetings.

I saw a demon tormenting this man in hell and mocked him by saying, "It was I who used that man to take your life. I went into him and made him shoot you to death."

[Martin Luther King Jr., an American clergyman, and civil rights leader, was shot at the Lorraine Motel in Memphis, Tennessee, on April 4, 1968. King was rushed to St. Joseph's Hospital, and was pronounced dead at 7:05 p.m.]

PRINCIPALITIES OF FALSE RELIGIONS IN HELL

I saw in hell several principalities. The greatest demons I saw in hell could take me by the hand and crush me if God permitted.

I saw the principality of false Christianity being preached today. He was happy and before him, millions of souls bowed in pain and suffering. These people are all pastors, bishops, reverends, apostles, elders, evangelists, missionaries, and all peoples who lived this false gospel full of lies and without renunciation.

On the other side, I saw the principality of Catholicism and Catholics were forced to worship that demon in great pain.

I saw the principality of Hinduism and several people suffering in pains worshiping him there.

I saw the principality of Buddhism and before him, several people worshiping and suffering eternal punishments.

I saw the principality of Kardecist spiritualism and Allan Kardec with multitudes of people worshiping that demon. The principality scoffed at Allan Kardec and said, "I have used and inspired you to produce doctrines of deception. Thanks to you, I have gained all those souls who believe in your lies." The principality threw Allan Kardec over the multitude of souls being punished and those people began to tread on this man with much hatred. Others would bite and beat him.

I saw the principality of African spiritualism which is witchcraft, it also has many souls in its power which has been won.

I saw the principality of the Jehovah's Witness who also has a barn of souls just for him. These souls burned within that besieged abyss and the demons exalted themselves saying, "They believed in our false teachings now they will burn forever. They should never have believed in our false teachings if they didn't want to come here."

I saw the principality of Judaism tormenting a multitude of Jews in a valley. He said, "You did not believe in Jesus and you rejected Him and did not accept the grace to live by faith. You were still observing the law and you became a sect." The Pharisees, Sadducees, scribes, and lawyers were suffering in this valley.

And the last principality was of Seventh-day Adventism, and before him were multitudes of souls suffering and groaning in pain.

The principality laughed and said, "They are fools and foolishly believed in the lies that the apostle Paul fought so much in antiquity. How many times he said they are in grace and not in the law. So they became cursed and they all go with us to the lake of fires in the Last Judgment. We will not suffer alone in this lake. We blinded their minds to never believe in any other gospel other than our Adventist gospel." And that principality laughed and his laughter was sarcastic and frightening.

Jesus said, "I only show these principalities of the main religious currents. They have inspired and raised their leaders to spread their lies. Their leaders are the founders of these sects on earth and they were controlled by demons to serve as instruments of darkness."

PLASTIC SURGERIES

I saw people suffering in hell for the sin of undergoing plastic surgery like reduction of stomach, nose, face, ears, and others introduced silicones in their bodies. First Corinthians 3 verse 17, If any man destroys the temple of God, God shall destroy him; for the sanctuary of God is holy, which are ye.

BLASPHEMY OF THE HOLY SPIRIT

I saw many people in hell for blaspheming the Holy Spirit. The demons used the false prophets in the supernatural signs and the Christians said that it was the work of the Holy Spirit thus offending His sanctity. These people went to hell for saying that false prophets are being used by the Holy Spirit to heal and prophesy.

I saw people in hell for saying that Televangelist Kenneth Copeland was used by the Holy Spirit to prophesy healing and blessings. Jesus revealed to me that Pastor Max Lucado is a Freemason.

Jesus showed several evangelical books in hell. Jesus said, "They sell My Word, they market what they say is My inspiration; if they belonged to Me they would not sell what is Mine. These books are the heritage that enabled them to accumulate their fortunes. In these books, lies were mixed with the truth to confuse My servants who like to read the Word."

DELIVERANCE OF COUSIN FROM WITCHCRAFT

I am going to speak about the great work that God has done in the life of my cousin Fernandes. My cousin Fernandes was a sorcerer because he was from that religion. I never approached him when I was a Jehovah's Witness. Everything he asked for the demons gave, like home, car and great job. My cousin never studied college to have a great job but by the fact that he served the demons he got all this without any professional qualification.

These demons that he called them his guiding and protective spirits were all gathered in hell. I saw them in hell plotting to reap the lives of those who seek them. My cousin had statues of these devils in his house but their appearances are of men on earth but they are already in hell and are very ugly monsters. These demons were in a meeting talking about my cousin, they were fooling him. I saw a demon say he would fill my cousin with material possessions and arrest him in these things and so kill him. These demons were planning to kill him. They gave away material things to him as good things and then they plan to take away his soul leaving behind all his money and material possessions on earth because he cannot take his wealth to hell.

After I returned to earth I interceded for his life. He had a statue of an angel which he called a spirit of light. When I interceded for God to open his eyes, a black and furry monster came out of the statue and he saw and ran from his house staying a month at my house. He got into a trauma and we prayed together and he converted to Jesus. How wise of God to use this strategy to make him see the monster coming out of the statue for his awakening. He broke all the statues of his house.

NEW BIRTH TO ESCAPE HELL

When I was a Jehovah's Witness, I did not believe in hell. Even after my conversion to the Christian faith, I had doubts about this place. I was a long time in the sect that did a great brainwashing in my mind. They have managed to put in my mind that hell does not exist. I had trouble believing in hell. If it were not for this rapture, I would never believe in the existence of this place.
What can you say to the listeners? It is very easy to go to live in that place. Assembling in a ministry will not free your soul from that place. Being part of the church does very little to help you escape from that place. You may have the most important office of the church and that will not save your soul there either. You may be the most dedicated member of your church, it will not deliver your soul either.

What will save your soul is the new birth. You have to bury this old person and reborn a totally different one. A new person must be born not of the flesh but of the spirit. A new person with a heart according to God's. A person who is turned to the things of God and is no longer attached to the world. When you detach yourself from the things of this world and begin to desire the things of heaven, it means that you have been born again. When you feel displeasure and desire to live in heaven, you are already on the right path. When you begin to feel disgusted with sin and no longer feel the desire to sin, I can say that your name is written in the Book of Life. If your flesh is dead to the world, nothing on earth will attract you and you are a saved person and be sure of that, for it is the truth.

PROPHECY OF FALL OF A CHURCH

A ball of light enveloped me in hell and brought me to my house. I believe it was the power of God. The voice that revealed to me that the world would enter my pastor's church echoed a warning in my heart. After this rapture, I told my pastor everything. He did not believe the revelation and said that his church was firm. He said the revelation I had is for the fallen churches and does not fit with his church. He believes that this vision of the world entering the church is for another church. At that point, he is right, for my vision did not match the reality of his church at that moment. All the members were praying and sanctified. I believed that the vision was future, God was warning my pastor so that the ministry would not fall. The pastor ignored this revelation and did not warn the people.

A year after this vision the church fell from the faith and everything was fulfilled just as the voice told me. The pastor was the first to fall from the faith and began using church money to buy a house and a car. He began to forbid me from preaching against sin. And I said I can only preach what God wants. He offered me money to preach his gospel. My pastor did not want his flock corrected. He noticed my serious way of behaving with the truth. I rejected his money not to preach what he wanted.

After I was caught up in hell and saw the torments, I would never do such a thing as to hinder the work of God. I will not be judged innocent if I became corrupted after what I have seen in hell. I left the ministry of my pastor for being forbidden to preach what God wanted. I asked for the blessing of my pastor to leave without any grudges. He said that I betrayed him and threw a curse at me. A few months without a ministry, I walked in several churches in search of a place to congregate.

All churches had their philosophical doctrines based on the theology of healing, financial blessings, and self-esteem. I could not stand these teachings and continued to visit these churches. I began to pray to God for a serious church.

Jesus said, "Servant, there are no serious churches in this place. You can start with a serious church in this place, take the initiative to restore the true Gospel in that place."

I talked to my wife and we opened a church that speaks of the truth that is denied in many ministries.


I close my testimony and may Jesus enlighten every life that hears me. Amen.

11 comments:

  1. Are these people real?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, some have many books or associated websites, just look into the names separately though.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen I just wanna pray for Jehovah's witnesses for God to open their eyes and run away from the hand of the devil.oh... they are so dedicated thinking that they are on the right track oh God have mercy on them

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do people go to hell for saying that Kenneth Copeland was used by the holy spirit?
    He potrays himself a true evangelist.
    How would anyone know a minister is genuine or not?
    Thousands of them preaching all over the world.
    Is it sin to assume a minister is true?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sin of blaspheme against the Holy Ghost comes in when a satanists possessed with demons
    Is called a true pastor or prophet with the Holy Ghost.


    So the Holy Ghost gets offended and angry when people call such pastors or prophets true
    And
    Being used by the Holy Ghost
    .
    When in fact its demons using them.


    People need the Spirit of Discernment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On the contrary the sin of blasphemy against the HolyGhost is when a true minister of God in the power of the HolySpirit is accredited to be possessed by devils, Matthew 12:27-32.
      Then the HolyGhost is offended.

      Delete
  6. Достаточно сильное свидетельство. Подтверждаю каждое слово. Так же общался со свидетелями Иегова. Они не считают Иисуса Христа Богом. Переубедить их очень сложно. О чем и написал автор, " Я бы не поверил, если бы сам не увидел". А по поводу святого духа, видимо идёт осуждение тем людям, которые поверили лже пророкам и не захотели докопаться до истины.


    ReplyDelete
  7. Is it blasphemy if in your thoughts you address holy spirit with a bad name, or if you have evil thoughts about the holy spirit?

    ReplyDelete
  8. What if you call a preacher a false prophet is it considered as blasphemy of the holy spirit?

    ReplyDelete