Translate

Monday, September 14, 2020

PASTOR HELDER LUEMBA OF ANGOLA 8

MICHAEL JORDAN, THE BEAST AND THE FALSE PROPHET, THE 7 ANGELS OF MISSION AND THE COMING HUNGER


Due to fever, I was lying on my bed with my eyes open. I was tired waiting for the moment to get out of bed. It was a little cold. Starting at 8 am Angola time I had an encounter. 


I saw the Lord who came and took me to experiment something new. I saw the Lord Jesus beyond the roof. He was floating. I saw that many demons were on standby surrounding my place to capture my soul. 


I was in the middle of spiritual battles surrounded by great demons that were determined but when the Lord’s presence descended in my home they were burned automatically and they were thrown on the floor. I like the Lord Jesus.


When I realized that the Lord was at my side, I was very happy seeing the Lord once again. I already missed Him a lot. Glory to God. It didn't take long. I felt very curious but I can't explain the power that transported me. I felt a powerful hand that took me and the Lord's mighty hand transported me lovingly from my body.


I found myself in the air inside the hand of the Lord. I was flying for I was taken by the Lord’s hand to the United States of America. During that trip, I was seeing several cities until we arrived at the United States of America, specifically at the NBA (National Basketball Association).


I continued to move with this powerful hand up to this basketball hall where we saw famous players playing ball. They were throwing the ball and hitting the ball. These players were dressed in a red dark uniform, each with its symbol.


However, while I enjoyed the presence of Jesus, I saw roosters surrounding the field. I came across a famous player who has appeared in several games and media magazines. It was Michael Jordan. I saw this famous player Michael Jordan who was also a football player.


The Lord told me, “There will be deaths in that place among these players. These roosters represented the Angel of Death that is hovering among these famous players. Death is after their souls. Many of these famous NBA players are part of a satanic organization especially this player Michael Jordan.”


The Lord told me more about Jordan. When he was a child, he was going to Church. He comes from a family of believers. They have prayed for him for many years to return to the Church. However, he has been resisting the Spirit of God for he has hardened his heart.”


The Lord said, “Since he is resisting My Spirit, I will allow him to go. He will end up in eternal torment for he does not want to repent.”


The Lord told me, “Warn Michael Jordan. He has the last chance for eternal life. He just needs to repent and turn to Me. Death is already at his doorstep in particular. Death is after this famous player.”


This is the Lord's last warning for Michael Jordan. Afterward, the Lord’s powerful hand took me back like a baby. I wriggled with all the positive energy coming from the Lord. I was excited and glad. I was sitting in the hand of God. I can't believe how I was like a baby in that hand that took me home. I was passing several cities and several houses until I got to my bed.


When I went back to my body, I was on my bed trying to sleep. Then I heard someone calling me literally. I looked at the right of the bed. I saw an angel that spoke to me. He said words I didn't understand for he spoke to me in an unknown language.


The only thing I remember hearing from him is, “Time is fulfilled. The kingdom of God is at hand. Repent and believe the Gospel. Announce the word of the Lord in all places to all nations to all languages and to all the people in the world so they can rise in the Rapture. The Lord is giving a second chance of love to the nations because time is running out. And you will preach among the greats among the small and between the weak and the strong.”


THE BEAST AND THE FALSE PROPHET


I was in my bed. I got up and went outside the house. I realized that there were pictures of 2 people drawn in the clouds. I looked and admired the images of these 2 figures in the sky.


As I kept looking at them, I saw that the first figure was older than the other figure. The first had no hair. The other one had blond hair. One was older than the other. I saw these two were united for they were together. This vision seems as if the Lord took pictures and published them in the sky for me to see.


I asked the Lord, “What is this?”


And the Lord told me, “They are 2 AntiChrists. These are the 2 Anti-Messiahs who are about to reign. The first one is reigning on earth. In truth, he is just at work preparing the arrival of the other, who will be the one that will dominate the world in such a way that it will be clear that the first one was only preparing the way.”


“When this Antichrist comes, he will be adored by men of the world. The Bible says in Revelation 13:12-15 And he exercises all the power of the first beast before him and causes the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. 13 And he does great wonders so that he makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, 14 And deceives them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had the power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword and did live. 15 And he had the power to give life to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.”


When I saw this vision, I realized that the Antichrist is already here. He is operating in spirit and he has many Churches in various places. It is very important that we remember to prepare ourselves. The Rapture of the Church is at the gate. The imminent return of the Lord is here. The kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who are taking their lamps and went out to meet their husband.


The Lord told me that there are 2 main enemies of Christ. These are the two AntiChrists. One is already preparing the way so that another one can take action.


In Heaven before the throne of God, one of the angels drew a money bill in the form of American currency. Inside the coin, there was a normal human face. I didn't really know who it was but I realized that the first face was disappearing. Another face appeared. This made me realize that there are 2 AntiChrists. One prepares the way for the arrival of the other.


The Lord told me that the currency of the AntiChrist will come into use. It will be a single world currency. 


1 John 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as you have heard that Antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.


THE VISION OF THE 7 ANGELS OF MISSION


As I was lying down and without realizing it, I started to see something out of the ordinary. I saw a very bright light that was lit like a flower. It was a strong radiant and fluorescent light that shone and hit my eyes.


I looked in the light when I realized that these were the Angels of the Lord that have come to visit me. They were in bright white light. There was something in their pectoral belts with a very bright violet color. The ornaments in their garments were well organized. These angels were aligned in the same direction. They were all moving in the same direction following the same orientation. And their movement was uniform and harmonious.


I looked in awe, in wonder and admiration. I saw that there were 7 radiant angels. As I kept contemplating, I saw the eighth angel coming. He was extremely different from the seven angels. This eighth angel which I saw in my vision had wings that were like glowing crystal clear water. His wings had the color of limpid water. It is difficult to try to describe it. He was transparent light. This angel was lit up like fire.


This eighth angel came towards me and touched me and made me understand that nothing and nobody will touch me. Psalms 34:7 The angel of the LORD encamps round about them that fear Him, and delivers them. But we have to fight every day to keep our self pure in mind, body and spirit. We got to be pure in our eyes, in our hearts and we must live a life of holiness, a life of repentance and a life of deep prayer. The Rapture will soon take place soon. Be sober and be on the lookout.


THE COMING HUNGER


I saw a black horse with a rider on it that flew in several countries of the world. It is true. However, I see a lot of people saving food and filling their food stores because of the famine that the Lord warned will happen.


I want to ask a question. Is it easier to feed those who are hungry or to keep filling ourselves with food? It is because you are more concerned with yourself than with your neighbor, to go out on the streets and supply food to those who are hungry.


Help your neighbor. Don't be selfish. It just shows that there is still a lack of love of God in many people. You can save food but don't get attached to any of it. Believe that the Lord will take care of you.


And do not be filled with wealth. The Lord is putting Christians to the test and many are being reproved.


1 Peter 4:7-8 But the end of all things is at hand: be you therefore sober, and watch to prayer. 8 And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins.


1 Peter 4:1 For as much then as Christ has suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that has suffered in the flesh has ceased from sin;


Matthew 25:41-45 Then shall He say also to them on the left hand, Depart from Me, you cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: 42 For I was an hungered, and you gave Me no meat: I was thirsty, and you gave Me no drink: 43 I was a stranger, and you took Me not in: naked, and you clothed Me not: sick, and in prison, and you visited Me not. 44 Then shall they also answer Him, saying, Lord, when saw we you an hungered, or thirsty, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister to You? 45 Then shall He answer them, saying, Truly I say to you, Inasmuch as you did it not to one of the least of these, you did it not to Me.


3 comments:

  1. Brother You may include kevin zadai's testimony please

    ReplyDelete
  2. E os atsushis sumiram ???? Kenzo e robert o que houve ?eles são reais ou ficção literária

    ReplyDelete