Translate

Monday, November 19, 2018

JEREMIE MANGUIZA OF THE CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC 2

TESTIMONY OF AN EX-SATANIST

This is the second and last part of the testimony of Jérémie Manguiza.

In addition, I had four demons living in my body; I used them to steal and devour people's properties. I used the mouse spirit to steal material goods and bring them to me. Once a property had disappeared or had been mystically stolen by the rat, I put it on my red carpet. After incantations, the object was bewitched. Then I ordered the rat to return the object where it had been stolen.

Beloved, once you find what you lost, if you use it again you are bound and connected to the mystical world to be monitored. In the beginning, I told you that I had received the spirit of wickedness. My sister was touring, traveling to neighboring countries and buying goods. Because of the wickedness in me, I deployed the spirits of mice and cockroach who were spirits of poverty against her business that eventually collapsed. I deployed four agents of destruction who were resident-poverty agents in my body, against property such as houses, stores, warehouses or depots.

I remember a woman who was a major dealer of rice, beans, and peanuts, and who excelled in her business. Since she did not have Christ in her life, she was therefore without protection. So, I sent the mouse spirit against her business. Later, the demon brought me back the profit of her products. After making incantations on this profit, she fell victim and her business collapsed.

Later, troubled by the collapse of her business, this woman heard about the Gospel of Jesus Christ and gave her life to Christ. When this woman came to Christ, she started her business again, and it was fully restored by Jesus Christ.

Know that those who love to give their goods for the advancement of God's work are protected. When a Christian gives, he and his family are protected. We worked to prevent Christians from knowing this truth about giving their offerings and tithes because it is a secret for protection.

Beloved, you can dream that someone gives you money but in reality, it is an exchange. Your real money is taken that way and you have been given a white paper. If you find abandoned money and you take it and put it in your pocket without praying over it in Jesus' name if that money is bewitched it will create a hole in your pocket.

I also used the lizard spirit. I should say that every time I flew, in the company of the angel of death, above the Christian churches, we were touched and seriously disturbed by the prayers and we lost strength and energy. In my neighborhood, there was an acacia tree that was our fuel station. Whenever Christians prayed, we were attacked by the fire of prayer and our flight into space was disrupted. We lost strength. We were forced to land in that tree to refill fuel. To cause accidents on the road, I would dig virtual holes on the road. In reality, there were no holes. Only a bewitched driver saw these virtual holes.

The mystical aspect of my mission was very dangerous because it involved the battle and the invisible warfare against churches and Christians. I had to write strategic information and tactics that I had to use against Christians. I was supposed to receive training and I got this training to be equipped for this conflict and hostility. After these training, I was given a 666-page mystical book containing methods and tactics to use against Christians.

Every page of this book is the result of demonic research on the church and Christians and how to attack them successfully. There are points in this book that Satanists should know before starting such a war. I had to make sure that I was in communication with our command base in the invisible world. I was in contact with the stars that were to guide me to avoid the dangers while I was performing an operation against Christians.

The stars gave me warnings by pointing out the dangers. They told me not to fly over a place where there were genuine Christians, instructing me to deviate, otherwise, I would fall. They warned me against the location of revival churches and stormy places.

The first targets of the dark world in spiritual warfare are the lukewarm Christians who have one foot in and one foot out. I had to stop them from reading the Bible and gaining knowledge of the Truth. I had to stop them from fasting and praying because this was very dangerous for the mystical world. I had to neutralize the thoughts and intentions of fasting and prayer in their minds.

I worked hard to disturb their prayer programme because a Christian in prayer can prevent and destabilize our activities against Christians and churches. I also attacked brotherly love so that they would stay away from each other. I had to keep them apart because each time they were together, they tended to pray and spread the fire.

The shortest way for the destruction of the Christian is anger. When a Christian is angry, it's a shortcut for me to come in and create an unleashing of things in his life. You can get angry at school, at work, and at home, but it is even more dangerous to sleep with your anger. Anger opens the door for the enemy to destroy you. Sleeping with anger means that when demons move at night, you are exposed and they can do what they want.

Another shortcut that is an open door for me and the dark world of Lucifer is lack of forgiveness or grudge because there are opening doors for Satan in your life. A Christian who focuses on the things of this world like the lust of the flesh or the pride of life opens the door to destruction for the dark world of the devil.

The division of a family is also an open door. In the mystical realm, when two people do not get along, the kingdom of darkness takes advantage of this situation of conflict and division to reach them.

I attacked the Christian with discouragement. I injected disagreement, conflict, thoughts of hate, animosity. In the mystical realm, we had studied the church and Christians. We know their weaknesses. When we come and find these things as conflict, disagreement, animosity, resentment, then we unleash on them the spirit of sexual immorality and we take away holiness in the church because a church where the people are not in sanctification is powerless. Through the door of conflict, of division, I could stifle the zeal of prayer and service, and cause coldness, laziness, discouragement, spiritual slumber, and heaviness.

It was necessary to prevent prayer at all costs. We knew that if we could succeed then we could destroy a church. The Bible says in Ephesians 4:31-32 "Get rid of all bitterness, rage, and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you."

The leadership team was also our target. We first sought sin and weakness in the leadership group and used it as a gateway and demonic control. When one of these leaders was found to be a lover of money, that allowed us to cause chaos in the church and to attack the church. I used a mystic camera for surveillance, and candles for incantations. I also used these candles to control the thoughts of those who are not in Christ so they do not come to church.

I used green candles to capture the property of those who are not in Christ. I used white candles to cover myself mystically. These white candles were sent to me by the world of darkness because they did not exist on the earth. I used the blue candles to win souls and distance them away from Jesus in order to kill them later, recover the years of their lives and pass them onto those Satanists who had died and were working in the underwater world so that they live long and help us in the invisible battle against Christians. I used black candles to kill and make the victims go mad.

Pink candles were used to cause women to dress indecently. I mean sexy. When they go to church, they will seduce weak minds by their dressing. It was important to wait for the moment of offerings to make invocations with the pink candles. Sexy-dressed girls and women go in front in order to attract the attention of weak minds, when people march to the front to give their offerings, and those who will covet them will lose the blessings they had received from God during the preaching and worship sessions.

One day in the afternoon, I received a call from the kingdom of Lucifer. I was informed that there was an assignment for me in Ivory Coast. I was told to participate in the installation of our mystical order in Ivory Coast. The space allocated for the installation of this mystical structure was a former cemetery. Therefore, we had to negotiate with the dead corpses of this cemetery.

I was assigned to this task because I was told that I have the potential to achieve this assignment successfully, but I had to prove to them that I had the skill to do this job. A few days later, I received another mystical call instructing me to first go to Rwanda for a brief assignment. After that, I had to go to the Ivory Coast. I was reluctant to go to Rwanda. So I asked the mystical hierarchy to give me time to think about it. I could not decide, I was divided. I was not convinced to go there. I did not want to comply.

This incomprehension of Satan and the mystical world marked the beginning of the Holy Spirit’s action in my life. I was at home thinking about all this when a woman in the neighborhood came to greet me with her son. This woman had a 9-year old boy. She said good day and her son came over and leaned over me. He says, "Father, everything shall pass away, but Jesus Christ is Lord". I was surprised to hear this. The words of this child pierced me like a spear. I was disturbed and confused by the words of this boy. I asked the boy what that meant. But he repeated the same phrase: "Everything shall pass away but Jesus Christ is Lord." In my confusion, I began to reflect on the words of this boy. I thought and reflected so much about it that the angel of death who was my guardian detected my thoughts. He appeared and began to reproach me.

He said to me, "You are a great mystic. Why are you troubled because of the words of the little child? You should forget all that. You have many promises of the invisible realm. You will become great and rich, so get rid of the words of this little child from your heart and your thoughts." Then the angel of death disappeared.

After the apparition of the angel of death, I went to the headquarters of our mystical order. I told the hierarchy that I was not in a position to decide on Rwanda. I asked them to give me 4 hours to think about it. Then I entered a room lit by candles. I was thinking about the option of going to Ivory Coast and Rwanda. While I was thinking about it, the words of this 9-year old boy came back in my thoughts. "Everything shall pass away but Jesus Christ is Lord." From the moment this boy's words came back to my thoughts, I could not think of anything else. Meanwhile, the room where I was suddenly became illuminated by intense light. This light was neither terrestrial nor ordinary.

When I opened my eyes to observe it, I noticed that it grew in intensity and increased in luminosity. It filled the room and increased the more. I was scared. I fell to the ground and closed my eyes. To my surprise, even with my eyes closed, I could see that light. So, I opened my eyes. I had the impression that the light was transporting me and that I was moving up in space.

When I looked at the sky, it was an intense blue color and it was bright. Then I heard the sounds of thunder and thunder rumblings. Then I saw the sky open and the clouds withdraw. Then I saw something bright coming down from the sky with great speed. In fact, I was seeing a star coming down from the sky. It was sparkling and powerful. I did not know what it was. I watched it come down from the sky. When this bright, burning and luminous star reached an altitude of 10 meters from where I was, I noticed that it was a man.

This man was neither terrestrial nor natural. This man was not physical like us. He was shining and he was bright like the sun. He was whiter than the clouds of the sky. I noticed by his constitution that he had wings. He was an angel of the Lord.

When he came down to my level, he did not touch the ground but he smiled at me. Then he put his right hand on my shoulder and said to me: "Jérémie, I have come to confirm the words of this little boy of 9. I came to confirm to you that it was God who spoke to you through the mouth of this little boy. The words that this little boy spoke are the words of God Himself. Everything shall pass away but Jesus Christ is Lord. God spoke to you through this boy."

Then this luminous angel said to me: "Jesus Christ sent me because He wants to work with you. He wants you to be His witness. He wants to send you to testify around the world of what you know and have experienced."

When this angel of the Lord was speaking to me, he had his hand resting on my shoulder. As he spoke to me, we began to go up into space together. As we were going up, I noticed that it was as if a very black garment was being removed from my body. Then this angel began to speak about the hidden terms and conditions that governed my covenant with the mystical world.

He said to me, "The first implication of your covenant with the satanic world is that you had to serve the devil all your life until death. The second implication is that your memory is captured. The third implication is that the world of Satan decided that you had to die on December 25, 2004. All those who sign pacts with the satanic world have the date of their death determined in advance so that they can continue to serve the devil under the water."

The angel of the Lord said to me, "The satanic world had decided to send you to Peru on assignment." That's where I had to die on the date it chose. "The fifth term and condition hidden by the satanic world are that after your death, you were to become an evil spirit in the service of Satan to finally be a lost soul at the end time."

When this angel of the Lord revealed to me the hidden terms of my covenant with the satanic world, a rain fell on me, and black smoke began leaving my body. It was stuff that the mystic world had deposited in me. Demons came out of my body in the form of black smoke.

Then the angel of the Lord lifted up his hand and as a result, a screen appeared. I saw images of people singing and dancing for Jesus Christ in this screen. The angel of the Lord said to me, "This is the place where you must go to testify." Then the vision ended.

When I realized it was a vision, I trembled. I felt fresh as if strange forces had come out of me. I went to tell my superiors that I wanted to go home and take my time to think about the options that were in front of me. When I returned home, I collected all the magic books and all the mystical tools. I reached a point where I thought it was over with these mystical practices.

The day after the appearance of the angel of the Lord, I was walking in the street when I saw a placard of a Christian evangelism crusade on which was written, "Jesus Christ came to set captives free." As I walked, I felt the spirit of God urging me to participate in this evangelistic meeting. The crusade was already in its 4th day as it was a 5-day meeting. The next day, I went to attend this meeting.

During this service, I felt a force pushing me in front of the altar. When I saw the crowd of people singing and dancing for the Lord, I immediately remembered the vision of the angel of the Lord. When I realized that it was the church that the angel of the Lord had shown me, I became emotional and had tears in my eyes. I was surprised and amazed. I wanted to join them in singing and dancing for the Lord but I did not know how to sing or dance. In this church, I could feel the flames of fire burning on my feet.

It was when the preacher began to proclaim the good news of the Gospel of Jesus Christ that I felt completely overwhelmed by the flames of fire. My feet began to shake. I asked the person sitting next to me if he was experiencing the same thing as me. To my surprise, he said no. The fire of the Lord began to go through my whole being. It was like electricity going through my body. The people who sat by my side noticed that I was troubled and uncomfortable.

Later, the preacher asked the congregation to stand up for deliverance prayer. When all the audience rose, the preacher raised his voice and shouted, "You are free in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth by the power and fire of the Holy Spirit." Immediately, I saw the flames of fire of the Holy Spirit coming towards me.

I fell to the ground, and my spiritual eyes opened. It was then that I saw Jesus Christ the Son of God in His glory. How wonderful it is to see Jesus Christ! He is so glorious! It is He who created us and who loves us.

Jesus Christ laid His hands on me. He said to me, "From today you will be at My service, but you must keep My words so that those who are lost and those who are in the occult can see My glory and be converted through your testimony."

When Jesus Christ was speaking to me, I could see my superiors of the mystical hierarchy and the angel of death, the skeleton. They watched me at a distance of 14,000 kilometers. They looked at us in despair and astonishment. They were shocked. There was a whirlwind of fire separating us from them. I saw my guardian angel, the angel of death, with his hand on his cheeks. My superiors had their hands on their heads in despair. Jesus Christ handed me a Bible and instructed me to teach about what was in it.

When I woke up from this experience, I found myself in the presence of intercessors. I saw intercessors who had surrounded me and praying for me. They all prayed in unknown languages. My heart was filled with an inexpressible heavenly joy. Tears flowed from my eyes. Later, the pastor told me not to sleep at home and the next day we went home.

We gathered my occult books and my satanic instruments. As we returned to church, a powerful occult book fell on the ground. When an intercessor tried to pick it up, demons entered into her. She was thrown several meters to the ground. She began to make several noises like a pig. The pastor and the other intercessors had to pray for her for 45 minutes and she was delivered from the unclean spirit.

Then pastors and intercessors had to burn my books and my instruments. There were a little book and a mystical cloth that I put on for incantations that took more than an hour to burn. It made noises like detonations when it was being burned. After my deliverance, I spent more than a year studying the Bible. It was after that that the Lord allowed me to testify and there were miracles.

End of Testimony

LESSONS TO LEARN

Beloved, in the lessons to learn that we have developed in the other testimonies, the essential has already been said. The element on which we can insist on this testimony concerns the idolatry which consists of venerating money, dancing every day during the service to march to the front to give tithes and offerings. Remember that getting up to march to the front to give tithes and offerings is an abomination; it is a true worship to mammon. If you are in these so-called churches where there are so-called "moments of tithes and offerings" punctuated with music and dancing, come out of there quickly. Know that what these sorcerers pastors make you do is idolatry. By making you sing and dance to give money, they bring you without you knowing it, to worship the god money. These snakes by these means turn you away from God and make you lose your blessings.


Grace be with you all who have Jesus Christ as Master!

No comments:

Post a Comment