Translate

Sunday, October 4, 2020

PASTOR BO RA CHOI OF SOUTH KOREA 2

 I SAW BUDDHA IN HELL


The Buddha is laid down in hell with a huge boulder crushing him. The Buddha, crushed into such a narrow space, speaks.


“Please, someone pull me out! Please, someone, save me!!! I did wrongly!! I’m so sorry. How can I be relieved of this pain?!! How much more forgiveness must I beg for...Why has it not ended yet?? There were eternal worlds after all...And I am in hell!!!”


“There is not a minute or a second’s rest from this endless agony...I begged for forgiveness and suffered over and over again...But I cannot be forgiven because I have fallen into hell...There is no chance for me to turn around!”


“Hell truly exists!!”


“Many people will fall and fall into hell because of me!!”


“What can I do??!!”


A snake has gone through the Buddha’s throat and is coming out of his mouth.


“I hate this so much!!”


“I hate this punishment!!”


“Is the punishment for not believing in Jesus this great?”


“Is the punishment for not knowing Jesus really this huge?”


“Don’t bow down to me!!”


“Hell is real!!!”


“The Nirvana that you all believe in doesn’t exist!!”


“I am the Buddha!”


“The Buddha whom you have made images out of and bowed to...You will fall into hell if you keep doing all those things!!”


Hell is eternal, a place of no return. Repentance is only acceptable while you are still alive!


2 comments:

  1. Serve no other gods, "even other religions or doctrines"". Exo 20v3-5

    Mandla. MG
    ( MGsmict@gmail.com )

    ReplyDelete