Translate

Saturday, November 24, 2018

LISUNGI MBULA OF DR CONGO 4

THE SONG OF THE WILD PIGEONS

If magicians read my testimony, most would discover facts that go beyond their understanding. God allowed these things to be known so that some do not say that God will not forgive. No! God is merciful, and He expects you to follow my example, that thou repent, you, sinner, you who became Muslim you, and you accept all your life for the Lord Jesus as the only Savior, that thou mayest be saved. As part of our research in the occult, the teacher ordered us to buy cats whose coat was either white without spot or black spotless too. We immolate these cats and we use some of their bodily fluids which could serve us for the composition of certain substances necessary for strengthening our magical powers.

We used the liquid in the eyes of cats to compose an ingredient which, consumed, gave us the opportunity to understand the language of animals. We were able to understand how the hens could insult the women who hunted them when they wanted to sweep the yard, or when they pecked the seeds exposed to sunlight.

Such scenes were numerous. People saw us laugh sometimes for no apparent reason and treated us as crazy or hemp smokers, when in fact we witnessed a comic done. However, we were categorically forbidden to disclose to outsiders the secret of our laughter for they could become crazy. Not only the secret of our laughter, but nothing that was going on was to be revealed to the profane. It is said in Kabbalah, "Whoever dares to do these things must be silent."

We used to withdraw each year in quiet places to study the phenomena of the earth, in order to predict these events. We used past facts to probe the future, comparing them to certain events. We send the results of our work to different European houses, who used them in their sections "Zodiac."

Out of curiosity, I calculated my own astrological sign, commonly called horoscope. Aided by the teacher, my calculations gave that I would die at the age of 97. We had pushed the calculations to see what would become my soul after my death. The answer was that after my death, my soul will go to the cemetery at the University of Kisangani and will work in the secretariat on the second level. I was sure of myself and I was happy that I would be in my hometown, unlike my friends, whose calculations had given their souls would rest after death, in Paris or London cemeteries.

The time to do our research arrived. After completing the preparations, we left the teacher, two of my friends and I looking for a quiet place for our research. We arrived beneath a large tree called in Swahili, "Itume." It was very hot that day, and walking had tired us. We stopped under this tree shade to rest. Sleep grabbed us because we had decided to rest before starting work.

As we were about to start our work, we heard over our heads a choir who sang a beautiful melody. Everyone remained calm to admire the beauty of the song. Its contents were:

We, we are well.
We easily infants.
We move with ease.
We live in quiet and peace,
in the shade of large trees.
Who deserves the credit?
That all credit goes to God,
our Creator!
Whose? To God, the only Creator of heaven and earth.
To Him be praise and honor and glory forever!

Compare this song to song of Moses (Revelation. 15: 3-4 3 And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvelous are Your works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are Your ways, You King of saints. 4 Who shall not fear You, O Lord, and glorify Your name? for You only are holy: for all nations shall come and worship before You; for Your judgments are made manifest.).

Our all eyes turned towards the place from whence the melody had charmed us. A surprise sigh escaped our four chests when we discovered the source of the voice. Perched on a branch, seven wild birds were the authors of this beautiful text (Psalm 150: 6 Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. Praise You the LORD.). What had surprised me most was not that pigeons can sing, but rather the content of their song.

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, God speaks in different ways. But because I was blind, I could not see the hand of God behind the words spoken by these birds. But that day, I lost interest in magic. Something inside me urged me to think, "How the animals, the birds, they know the existence of a Creator God that we must honor, while I, who am a man, I do not know the Creator." I did not have the courage to continue my research. I went home and the others followed me.

On the way back, I decided to give up magic. But the idea of dying young scared me. I had only a couple of decades. So I decided to serve again until I reach 70 years since the whole of my life was 97 years. So, after this age, when I am old, I will start praying. At that age, if I should die, I would have no regrets, because I would have lived longer.

Immersed in these thoughts, I arrived home dejected. I went straight to bed when it was not yet night. At midnight, I did not eat at the restaurant in the cemetery as was my usual custom. After midnight phone calls came from all sides: the master of the restaurant was impatient, because the meal has cooled down, and he wanted to know if I am not coming to eat. My girlfriends, if they had dates with me, asked me if I were at home and will I take a long time to reach the cemetery. Communications from Europe demanded the results of our research of the day to be sent to them immediately. To end all these questions, I disconnected my phone.

I did not ask the teacher the exact explanation of the words contained in the song of the wild pigeons. First, these words were not addressed to us. Even if that were the case, the birds could not know if their message were heard by humans like me, for the simple reason that they did not know that humans understand their language. I wondered if it was a warning by some hidden witness. Hope not! I did not want to see things in this light.

THE PRAYER OF THE OLD DEACON

As I said in the previous chapter, the result of my introduction to my new job had proved inconclusive. Following this, the teacher let me direct some sensitive operations, such as the operation that I will describe in the following lines. It is the capture of a condemned mind. There was a young man who, through my teacher, had signed a contract for a magic wallet. Day after day, for six months, the young man found every morning in his purse the sum of five thousand zaïres. He spent the money as he saw fit, that is to say without any conditions. This young man was rich.

When the six months had passed, one morning, he found in his wallet, in the place where he usually found the money, a written note, "The person who was looking for the money to give you has reported that he is tired after having served you for six months. Please send us a replacement within a short time." The note did not impress our young man. He expected this and had prepared accordingly. He expected because when he signed the contract, everything had been described to him in detail. After reading the note, he went to see the professor. This put him in touch with me, new graduate of the Region and servant of the goddess.

I summoned the young man to get to know him and to sign a new contract. When the young man came, I placed the documents before him which he had earlier signed. These documents contained the names of different family members, starting with his father to the youngest of the family. The first call was to ask the young man to choose a name on the list in our possession, and the cause of death that was best for his victim, among all possible causes. Here is the dialogue that ensued:

On what name your choice fell on?

About my father.

Why your father?

Who else do you want me to sacrifice? My father is the eldest of the family. Instead of sacrificing someone who has not experienced life, I prefer to let my father die. I have a principle that older give way to younger.

In any case, you defend yourself well. Good! Now you're going to choose among causes of death that you think best for your father. Here is the list: death by burning, death by accident, drowning, death by the weakening of illness, died after a fight, died while sleeping.

Before answering, the young man thought, "If I opt for a death following an illness, perhaps during his illness, some wizarding family will see that it is I who am the cause of death of my father. no! This death does not fit. If I opt for a death due to an accident, the body of my father may not be able to be exposed during the mourning. His body could suffer damage, be bent or crushed so that exposure is possible. No! No death by accident. If he died after a fight, this will involve the eternal conflict between my family and the person fighting with him. no! In any case, not the dead. So."

I want my father to die in his sleep.

I took note of the two answers given by the young man, that he was sacrificing his father and he wanted to find him dead in his bed. To me, his reasoning was correct, "We need the old to give way to the young."

I dismissed him and made an appointment with him for the next day to 10 hours for the large capture transaction. The operation was to send servants spirits and other spirits determined to seek and bring back the spirit of the victim so that the latter track whoever did convene and agree to the witnesses to sign a contract to serve the person who did convene. In other words, the person must come to sign the contract of his own death.

It was the first such operation. I put water into a basin, into which I put a magic mirror. All around the pool, I arranged the books of magic prayers. The room was full of stray spirits and servants, who were there for the occasion. At 10 am, the young man arrived. I offered him a place and sat down. I was able to see the operation or interrupt if I wanted to because it was I who commanded the operations. After a few minutes of concentration, I began to invoke the spirits aloud. I said, "I invoke the eight spirits subject to the eight sub-princes I want you to bring me the spirit of that person (person's name) to accept it in front of you to work for the one who designated." After this invocation, I quoted the names of the eight sub-princes in question. Then I looked in the mirror expecting to see the spirit of the person to answer my call.

An event happened before our eyes that went beyond our understanding. As I stared at the mirror placed in the water, I saw a piece of wood appear the size of a little finger. Soon another piece of wood appeared. The two wooden pieces were united to form a cross. At the intersection of these two pieces of wood began to flow a red liquid substance as blood. This substance, by diluting in water, made an exploration of the magic mirror impossible. All wandering spirits fled at the sight of this phenomenon. I threw the red liquid that was in the basin. I returned with clean water and replaced the mirror in the basin. I had to start over with other data. I doubled the power of magic and prayer and uttered these words, "I invoke you, the eight sub-princes minds because the eight spirits that are subject to you are not effective. I charge you, by the ineffable name, bring me the spirit of this man, that he may come to sign the contract in your presence."

I quoted the names of the eight sub-spirits princes and the name of the victim. After this, I looked in the mirror intently across the pond water. This time I was sure of seeing the spirit of the father of the young man standing next to me. Instead, I saw in the mirror a large body of water. I scanned the mirror to try to distinguish the substance of the body of water, but my efforts were in vain. The extent of water was bottomless. This depth exploration made it impossible. It looked like a sea or ocean.

I lost my temper. I was annoyed at the idea of facing the failure of my first capture operation of the condemned spirit. This feeling stimulated in me a certain stubbornness. I was not discouraged at both failures. For the second time, I threw the contents of the basin, except the mirror, of course, and I filled the basin with another clean water. I tripled the power of magic prayer. And I planned to spend the invocation of the four higher spirits, or evil spirits when it occurred to me to spy the first spirit in question.

In fact, according to my teacher, some subjects are under the protection of some "houses." To capture such people, we had to pass the examination of the magic pipe. We also have to detect the protection over the targeted victim and the degree of this protective power, in order to assess the necessary power required to break this protection. Thus, for example, if the degree of protection of the subject was four, we sent him the same power to subtract his protection. Four minus four equals zero. The individual was then unprotected, and so it was our thank you. We could do with him whatever we wanted. Satan is like that! With him, it is the law of the strongest!

According to the teachings of the teacher about the people who are the subject of the capture operation, they often seem to dream or be uncomfortable. But the case of the father of our young man left me puzzled. The review of the magic pipe gave me the image of an old dad dancing in the middle of a group of people. The magic tube revealed to me no protection on it. You will understand therefore that there was no way to neutralize it since it had nothing on him. But what's so prevented him from coming to our call? A second review gave me a picture of the old man trying to raise money amid a group of people. I asked the young man who sat next to me, "What does your father do for a living?"

He said, "My father is a deacon in a Protestant church."

A simple deacon could not resist a god! Whence came to this failure? I tried to call the teacher to keep him informed of the turn of events, but I refrained, telling myself that if I failed in my third attempt, then I will invoke the four wicked princes. So I invoked the four wicked princes, "I invoke you, the four wicked princes, to bring me the spirit of this deacon to me.. to me... to me... to me! I invoke you for you to bring me the spirit of this deacon, dead or alive!"

Except in a case like this, where the victim would die on the same day, we often gave a period ranging from two days to three months before the victim died, although he has already signed the contract. Having invoked by naming the four evil spirits, I saw a hand appear in the mirror. This handheld by three of his fingers a little book. The servants' spirits who helped me in this operation asked each other, "This hand is it that of the person we expect or the owner of the book? The little book in question was a New Testament. It was the Louis Segond Version, the classic French equivalent of the English King James Version.

When the servants' spirits noticed that the little book was a New Testament, they all fled, saying that the owner of this book was still in his Word. They all fled, leaving me with the young man. The latter did not see the spirits. Since no spirits had remained with me, it was virtually impossible to continue the operation. It was a dismal failure and had to prevent the teacher. (See Romans 8: 31-37).

Rom 8:31 What shall we then say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?
Rom 8:32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
Rom 8:33 Who shall lay anything to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifies.
Rom 8:34 Who is he that condemns? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us.
Rom 8:35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
Rom 8:36 As it is written, For your sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
Rom 8:37 No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

The young man was still there and had followed the whole scene. The capture operation of the father of this young man was a dismal failure. The only possibility left to do in such a case was to choose another person from the list or by sharing in two parts the remaining years of the life of the client. The first part was to belong to the client, and the second to the "House".

This is what I explained to the young man, "You know you will live to 94 years. We will subtract your current age of the number of your years, and we will divide the difference by two. So you have to live for another 36 years and 6 months since you are now 21 years old. First half will be for you, and the second part for us, after which you can go and rest for good. However, before sharing the years, I set again within three days to try to capture the spirit of your father. If I succeed, you will live, but, otherwise, we will execute the plan I have just described to you. Since you're still here, you can sign the contract in advance to prove that you agree with the division for years."

The young man signed to approve his own death in 36 years and 6 months in case I would fail. The situation of this young man much pained me. I think it was normal that the old deacon dies instead of his son because the old man had run his course, while the youngest had a whole life ahead of him. I promised the young man to do everything in my power to save him. I knew in advance that the "house" would not wait for 36 years to recall the first young man. I knew it.

At night, before going to the cemetery, I went invisible, and I passed the house of the old deacon to spy. Aided by the wandering spirits, I rummaged in background fills the home of the old deacon, in the hope of finding any protection, a fetish or talisman. All searches were in vain. Then, crouching in a corner of the bedroom of the old deacon, I expected his return to watch before he falls asleep. I persisted in believing that the old man was hiding an occult protection that was not detectable in the magic pipe, which I thought he had carefully preserved. For I thought that this deacon on his own could not protect himself against the invasion of spirits, or even wicked superior spirits. My reasoning was based on the knowledge that pastors, priests, abbots, and so on, had bought talismans from us for advancement or for protection against invisible enemies. But this simple deacon!

Lurking in the room, I waited impatiently for his arrival. My wait was not long. Moments later, the deacon arrived. After undressing, he put his pajamas. Before going to bed, he knelt and prayed, "Lord Jesus, I'm about to sleep. I do not know what can happen to me in my sleep. I ask you one thing: keep my spirit in Thy heaven, close to You. Who can get up there and to delight my spirit in Your hands? No one! I beg Thee and in Thy name, Jesus Christ. Amen!" And he fell asleep (Col. 3: 3 For you are dead, and your life is hidden with Christ in God.).

From where I was, I had followed all the prayers of the old deacon. Every word of his prayer had penetrated my mind. The spirit of the man was indeed where he wanted it to remain, in the hands of Jesus. He must be so, since even the four princes, the four villains higher spirits had not been able to bring the spirit of this man (John 10:29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.).

I wanted to give up, but the impending death of the young man grieved me. I left the house of the old deacon, and I appeared thoughtfully in the cemetery, stubborn. In reality, dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I was in darkness, in the deepest ignorance. By dint of thinking about this problem, an idea was born in my head, suggesting that I go even to spy on the old deacon when he awoke. He could hold some protection that he honored during the morning and not at night! To hide it, he pretended to pray at night and in the morning he revered his power, so I thought.

In the morning, at dawn, when I left the cemetery, I rushed to the home of the old deacon. The old man woke up to start a new day. Strangely, as if he had detected my presence in the room (I had been invisible), the old deacon, as soon as he got out of bed, knelt and recited this prayer, "Lord Jesus, the sun rises and all nature awakens. There are people in this world who want to take the lives of others. Lord, protect my spirit against the attacks of such people. always keep my spirit up there, so that if they come to me, they find me "empty". For Your name, I pray, amen!" (Editor: We understand, "they will not see my spirit or to take it.")

As commonplace as these words may seem, dear children of God, I experienced their accuracy. This morning prayer completely discouraged me in my attempts to continue to snatch the spirit of the old deacon. I resigned myself to the loss of the young man, despite sharing his principles. To console myself, I told myself that after all, it was his fault. He had to choose a person who did not trust his spirit to any demonic king of the spirits but to Jesus! Three days after the last attempt, I sent the results of the operation to my higher lawful authorities in the dark world. My dear brothers and sisters, Satan is a liar. He does not keep his promises. Here is his method: after he has misled you into accepting his promises, he no longer cares about you. He breaks his promises and cut short your life lest by remaining alive, you repent and you convert someday. Because he knows that it is on this earth that man has every chance to be saved and have eternal life. It is not after death we become holy, but that is on this earth if one is born of God. A year later, the young man in question was found dead in his bed. It was just the kind of death he had chosen for his father.

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment