Translate

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

CATHOLIC MARY

GODDESS MARY MARGOUE AND THE WORLD ARMSTRONG OR THE MARIAN DOMAIN HEADQUARTERS OF THE CATHOLIC MAGIC IN THE WORLD OF SATAN.

He said: The world of Lucifer is what you call the second world, the world of pandemonium, that is, the world of rebellion.

When I was there, one took me to a department led by a goddess called Mary Margoue. And this department is what one calls the world Armstrong or the Marian domain. It is the headquarters of the Catholic magic in the world of Satan. Catholicism has two headquarters. In the human world, its headquarters is in the Vatican, a state in a state. You have the Vatican State in the state of Italy. It has a bicolor flag (yellow and white). These two colors mean prayers and sacrifices, and it is there where one finds the pope, the Vicarius Filii Dei, the one who wears the mark of the beast. Even today when you see the Catholic faithful go somewhere to kneel before a statue, it's just the image of the world Armstrong. One deceives them by telling them that Mary Margoue is the Blessed Virgin Mary, mother of Jesus. You should know that Mary who gave birth to the baby Jesus is already dead, she was buried, and she is also expecting the rapture like everyone.

And in that world, I was led into the Santeria. The Santeria is the place where you find all the saints whose names are recited in the Catholic litanies.

JONAS 4

NINTH COMMANDMENT OF SATAN: SUBJECT CHRISTIANS OR ALL HUMANKIND TO THE WORSHIP OF THE SAINTS AND MARY

Still speaking of the worship of ancestors, in some religions, one will tell you that it is difficult to reach God, but that there are still some people who really aimed at perfection during their earthly life, and those people are called saints. So they will tell you that we must first pray to the saints, and in turn, they will pass the prayer on to Mary, who in turn will pass it on to her Son Jesus and Jesus, in turn, will pass it on to His Father. Beloved, why all these long gymnastics? The Bible says in 1 Timothy 2:5 "For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus." It is in the name of Jesus alone that we must pray. Jesus Himself said: "And I will do whatever you ask in My name." So why these long gymnastics? Salvation is found in no other name than the name of Jesus

JONAS 8

HEAVEN AND HELL EXPERIENCE: THE ROSARY IS MUD AND CURSE

Brothers, before I came to Christ, I had the accident in Durango and went into a coma for more than 6 months. During that coma, I had a dream. I was stuck in a tunnel and a man came out of that tunnel and I was flying very high with him. I got into a very big crystalline river and there were many fishes. I was afraid of the fishes but they did not do anything to me. Then I left that river and flew very high. I stopped like on a pedestal and fell. I was falling down slowly and I fell to the ground and my rosary dropped to a mud.

And when I was going to pick it up, the angel told me, "Do not pick up the rosary, because if you take it out of the mud you will perish with it."

WARNING AGAINST IDOLATRY, INCLUDING MARY

God does not want, my beloved brothers, that we worship any image. Catholics think salvation is through Mary to Jesus, that we are saved through Mary's intercession but if the very mother of our Lord Jesus Christ says these beautiful words, "My soul rejoices in God my Savior," it means she needed the Savior herself.

My beloved brothers, she also says, "Behold the handmaid of the Lord, servant of the Lord" And later she tells us, "Do all that He tells you."

ROBERTO ESTRADA

DEMON MASQUERADING AS MARY

We went to Muxima and once there, we invoked the spirits. Coffins opened. A statue turned into somebody. She explained that many people know her only in her statue form (statue of the Virgin Mary), but that she was real (actually a demon). So, almost all those who worshiped her belonged to her, they belong to our kingdom.

RODRIGUÈS OF ANGOLA

MY MEETING WITH THE QUEEN OF HEAVEN, AND MY PARTICIPATION IN THE CELEBRATION OF THE CATHOLIC MADONNA

At times I felt a sense of guilt; I needed God, I wanted to join an independent church because I felt a void in me and the need to connect with God and His Son. When I wanted to leave the Catholic Church, the fallen angel Bombar became angry and decided no longer to supervise my initiation and my evolution in red magic. So, to change his disposition, I went to Ivory Coast where the pope was visiting, to convince him to speak to Bombar. He agreed, but I had to offer 200 people for Bombar to continue my initiation.

Upon my return from Ivory Coast, I was forced to go directly through the city where the Catholic Madonna's Day was organized. I went where the priests of the ten Catholic formations of the city of Loudima lodged. There I had to meet some bishops and ecclesiastical authorities. I transmitted to them the news and the recommendations of the pope concerning the multiplication of photos of the holy virgin Mary so that everyone attending the celebration can get them at a very low price. Each of the attendees also had to bring along a candle for the ceremony, as saint Charlemagne and queen Marguella had to come down to attend the meeting. These two personalities are superior demons that people call Mary and Jesus. In reality, Mary is already dead, the Bible does not teach us to worship her; he who adores Mary commits the sin of idolatry. He unknowingly invokes a higher demon, for the queen of heaven, the holy virgin, is a fallen angel called Marie Marguella. That evening, when the ceremony and the Madonna's Day began, I managed to put poison in the water of the city from its source.

After people drank this water, I started to catch the spirits of those who were weak in this ceremony and in the city, and as a result, several days later people began to die in many ways so as to avoid suspicion. After capturing the 200 spirits of those who had drunk poisoned water in the city and those who were weak-minded, a mystical plane was sent. I point out that this plane was invisible to the eyes of ordinary people; only the initiates could hear the noises and see this invisible plane. The task of transporting these captive souls was given to a priest of the Catholic mission of the city of Loudima. He was in charge of transporting those souls who were bound in chains to the invisible world. I regret bitterly for putting an end to the lives of these people. After this feast of the Catholic Madonna, on March 6, 1989, some Catholic dignitaries gathered for a seminar in Lubango, a few kilometers from Pointe Noire. This seminar was convened by the queen of heaven. She was accompanied by her son St. Charlemagne, and both coordinated this meeting. The audience included bishops and other church dignitaries, as well as writers from other countries. In this seminar we had to solve the problem of the Legion of Mary; because in this matter there was a conflict between two priests; there was already a bishop who was in charge, but there was another who wanted to seize leadership of the group. The queen of heaven simply decided to maintain the bishop who headed the group of the Legion of Mary.

After this problem, it was time to examine another case which concerned a bishop who was to be expelled from the clergy, because of secrets of the church that he had disclosed without authorization. The Vatican put him aside and he lost his power as a superior priest. He was then punished by life sickness by the queen of heaven; it was paralysis, and he died from it because priests were forbidden to reveal the secrets of the church to laymen. At the end of this meeting, the queen of heaven proposed to me to marry a woman from the waters commonly called mermaid or Mami-wata. She was the daughter of Queen Farida. I accepted her proposal without arguing. So, my new wife the mermaid gave me two children. But many years later, my family forced me to marry a human woman. Following this, the mermaid became angry and decided to leave me. She left with the two children to the world of waters.

FELICIEN MULOPWE 2

No comments:

Post a Comment