Translate

Thursday, October 18, 2018

HELL MARTIAL ARTS

MARTIAL ARTS

The monster took me to the eleventh room. There are all martial artists, no matter the mode of fighting. An octagon, perhaps a tatami or ring. I do not know the name, but it's a fighter's place. The demons played the fighters in that ring and said: let's fight. The demons punched them flying upwards. The demons tortured the samurai fighters. They were cut down by demons using swords. I watched as they cut off the heads, legs, arms and other pieces that were scattered around the room. Fire poured from the floor of the room and burned the bodies.

BRUCE LEE

The monster took me out of the house of terror and we started walking through hell. The monster said: I will show you an old idol who you loved so much. He took me to a place where I saw the fighter, Bruce Lee. He was my favorite actor. One of the greatest martial arts instructors of his time. Before my conversion, I watched his films. I liked him very much and if I were alive I wanted to meet him. When he died I was 1 year old. I knew I could never meet him because he's dead.

But in my rapture, I met Bruce Lee. I saw him in a state of deep sadness. He's been in that place of torment for years. I told the monster because he is not in the torture room of the fighters. The monster said he was very famous and could not stay anywhere. So he was thrown into a celebrity place. I approached him and came close. Bruce was asking me for help so he could get out of that place because he could not bear to suffer anymore.

Some demons came and began to torture him. The demons mocked him saying: Show your blows if you can defeat us, you are the king of the fight. One of those demons said, "I owned you not to lose the fights and you thought you were invincible. Without me, you would not be able to do all that kungfu moves. I made you jump high."

That demon started punching Bruce Lee and threw him into the air until this demon broke his bones with several kicks. Bruce lay on the floor groaning in pain and the flames left the floor and burned his body. Before my conversion I liked him. Here in Asia, it is normal to have Bruce Lee as an idol. Martial arts are part of our culture. The monster said: Everyone who practices martial arts is ours.

TESTIMONY OF BROTHER LIM OF THE CITY OF KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA

MARTIAL ARTS

We went to the partition where I saw men and women practicing martial arts in hell.

The angel told me that these battling practices are engaging with spells, mantras, meditations, spiritual philosophies, and violence.

Luk 6:29  And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloak forbid not to take thy coat also. 

Joh 18:10  Then Simon Peter having a sword drew it, and smote the high priest's servant, and cut off his right ear. The servant's name was Malchus. 
Joh 18:11  Then said Jesus unto Peter, Put up thy sword into the sheath: the cup which my Father hath given me, shall I not drink it? 

TESTIMONY OF AN AMERICAN MISSIONARY ANNE PETERSON

MARTIAL ARTS

The angel said, "You have walked in unseen places and planted in infertile lands. Make a fix today in your life, stop practicing martial arts from hell. Jesus is your defense, you do not need the fight to protect yourself. The martial arts serve to hit the image of God who is your neighbor. Jesus was against Peter's violence when he cut the soldier's ear. And He was taken to the sacrifice of the cross being stoned, whipped and slapped. And yet He did not raise His hands against His tormentors."

Remember what it says in Luke chapter 6 verse 29, to him who strikes your cheek, offer him the other. The apostles also did not use physical force and were brought to the slaughter like sheep. Their weapons were the holy Word that came out of their mouths.

TESTIMONY OF PAOLO CORONA FROM THE CITY OF ALAJUELA, COSTA RICA




8 comments:

  1. I use to take martial arts; now I live for Jesus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually met BRUCELEE when I was a Baby because he came to my Stepfather's"("REVELATIONS,PSALMS109,K.J.V.B.) School for a friendly match;whoever caLls on the LORD SHALL be saved= before he died ,he gave HIS HEART to JESUS,as did SELENA,who was my best friend in HOLLYWOOD until he point of passing.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://spiritreports.blogspot.com/2018/10/hell-martial-arts.html?m=1

      Delete
  3. Wow this was POWERFUL! This is so true, it is not of God and so many Christians ignorantly practice such things. We pray for mercy and ask the Lord to enlighten them with Godly understand to receive the truth! Your experience is similar to Mary K Baxters "Revelations Of Hell", Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So you're telling me if I have given my life to Christ Jesus and I live for him but in my spare time I practice self defense to protect my family from evil men that want to harm me or them that I'm going to hell?
    I think you all need to really have a sit down with God and actually read your word and understand.
    There's a difference between acting in violence and simply practicing self-defense.
    If someone was blessed with the gift and desire to practice martial arts and become good at it but was also a man of peace who did not like hurting people and who loved the Lord and was a warrior for the Lord, God will not condemn him because he is still in Christ and the Bible says that in whatever we do, do all to the glory of God.

    ReplyDelete