Translate

Friday, April 16, 2021

KATIE SOUZA OF USA 1

 JESUS & 7 ANGELS CAME. WHAT THEY DID WILL AMAZE YOU!




Hey, everybody, I'm Katie Souza, and I want to tell you the story about my encounter with Jesus. At the time, I had put myself on what we called a Jesus fast, meaning we were fasting from everything but the Lord. So we were listening to songs that glorify Jesus. I was reading all the red letter scriptures, all the gospels, everything Jesus said. I was reading books about Jesus. I was reading about the prophecies in the Old Testament and the New Testament that were concerning Jesus. Everything was Jesus, Jesus, Jesus. It was awesome. Five months straight of the Lord.


And I remember it was getting towards the end of it and I had an encounter. I still get kind of teary-eyed when I think about it. Somebody sent me a song from YouTube and it was about the Lord and Him being on the throne. And it was just this powerful, beautiful song. And I began to weep so hard. I was bawling and crying.


And then suddenly my dog came in. My little dog Luke came in and he started barking. And I thought he was barking because I was crying so hard. But as he is barking, he was looking around the room like this and barking like he was barking at something, you know, in the room. And I'm looking at him wondering what's going on.


And suddenly the Holy Spirit opened my eyes and I was able to see there were seven angels flying around and around my room. They were all white and glistening and beautiful.


They were exquisite looking. And I'm looking at them going, my gosh, what is this? What are they doing here? And suddenly I felt this presence enter the room, another presence besides the angels. And immediately I knew who it was because I had been looking for Him for five months. It was Jesus. I couldn't see Him, but I knew it was Him. And just His presence was just so extraordinary, so glorious, so magnificent that I was able to just rip my eyes immediately away from the gorgeous, exquisite beauty of these angels to look for Him, to see Him. And He came in and I started crying even harder than I had before. I was bawling so hard I could hardly breathe. And this went on with His presence standing there in front of me, and me weeping with these angels flying around my room for like forty-five minutes.


And then it stopped. And I can remember going, what was that, Lord? What is that? And He spoke a scripture to me. He said it's Revelations twenty-two-six. So I remember just scrambling for my Bible and going to read it and this is what it says. It says and he of the seven angels further said to me, these statements are reliable, worthy of confidence, and genuinely true. And I was like, wow. And it talks about the seven angels, so right there confirmed that I wasn't just like having a weird, you know, something that I made up out of my own mind. That I was seeing seven angels. And then it goes on further to say, And the Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets has sent His messenger angel to make known and exhibit to His servant what must soon come to pass.


Revelation 22:6 RV And he said unto me, These words are faithful and true: and the Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets, sent His angel to shew unto His servants the things which must shortly come to pass.


So this confirmed to me I had seen the angels. Jesus had showed up. And then when I looked at it says these statements are reliable and genuine, and true. And what they're saying must soon come to pass. So, I'm thinking what statements? What must soon come to pass, Lord?


So I backed it up, and I read from the beginning of the chapter. And it's in Revelations twenty-two, like I said, and it's talking about the city of God, about how it says that there's a river there whose waters give life, sparkling like crystal, flowing out from the throne of God and from the lamb, from Jesus. And through the midway of the city, there's on either side of this river trees of life with twelve varieties of fruit yielding each month their fresh crop, and the leaves of the trees are for the healing and the restoration of the nations and there shall no longer anything accursed. 


Revelation 22:1 And he shewed me a river of water of life, bright as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb, 2 in the midst of the street thereof. And on this side of the river and on that was the tree of life, bearing twelve manner of fruits, yielding its fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. 3 And there shall be no curse any more: and the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be therein: and His servants shall do Him service;


As I read that, the Lord started speaking to me. He said, "These are the statements that are reliable and genuine and must soon come to pass."


He goes, "I'm releasing a river of living water into your ministry."


"You're going to have the trees that this talks about that are on either side of the river whose leaves and whose fruit yield every single month." 


He goes, "You're never going to go without in your ministry. You're always going to have everything you need. I'm going to provide for you because those trees are going to produce fruit. They're going to produce provisions for you every single month." 


And it says that the leaves of these trees are for the healing and the restoration of the nations. And I've seen that. I've seen that river in this ministry. I've seen the leaves being for the healing and the restoration of the nations.


I've seen thousands and thousands of miracles since that time. Thousands of healing miracles of the most craziest kind. I mean, I've seen metal disappearing from people's bodies on a regular basis. I just had a woman that had gadolinium toxicity. That means that's when you go and you have an MRI done, and they inject your body with a medication that has gadolinium metal in it, so that the machine the MRI can read your organs because it adheres itself to your organs. You're supposed to urinate it out when you're done with the procedure. But she didn't, and many people don't. And they call it gadolinium toxicity. The metal clings to your organs. It feels like crushed glass on all of your joints. You're in excruciating pain all the time. You pass out and it's incurable. She came to my meeting, and the Lord removed every bit of the metal. I was sitting there karate-chopping her arms and raking my fingers over her feet where she normally if you just slightly touched her, she would jump in agony with the pain because of the metal. But all the metal was gone. She went and took a test. There's no gadolinium left in her body. She's completely healed. I have seen miracles like that. It's normal business now.


So all these promises that Jesus and His seven messenger angels came to bring me that day, they delivered me these promises have come to pass, even the provisions of the trees of producing fruit every month. We've never gone without. We've always been able to pay all of our employees, take care of all our business, send all the books to prisoners. We support 4000 prisons, and we spent over half a million to three-quarters of a million dollars sending them free books, free resources. We've never run out of funding. We've never run out of finances. The miracles keep flowing. The river of life is there, and there is no more curse.


The message that Jesus came to bring with the seven messenger angels that day has come to pass over and over again through the years.


And I want to release that same thing to you.


Father, right now, I ask that everyone watching would set their heart aside to pursue Jesus on a whole new level like we did during that five months of Jesus fasting. That they would choose to say, I'm going to lay down everything to only pursue the Lord. I'm going to read about Him, sing about Him, worship to Him, listen for Him and wait on Him. And then I ask Lord that as they move into seeking Your face and Your presence, Jesus, that then You would come and visit them with a powerful visitation, and You would come and bring Your messenger angels to bring them messages, to bring them words of promise. And then You would cause those things to fully manifest from that moment on for the rest of their lives until they go to be with You again.


I'm Katie Souza. I thank you for pursuing the Lord with all your might.


And I bless you and believe you too will soon have a visitation in Jesus' name. Amen.


From Supernatural Stories

5 comments:

  1. Почему она так говорит..... черт возьми? Еф 4:29:
    "²⁹ Никакое гнилое слово да не исходит из уст ваших, а только доброе для назидания в вере, дабы оно доставляло благодать слушающим."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Странное у неё свидетельство 🤔

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, we will take the Right & forget the wrongs..
      When we read testimonies we should just focus on the edifying parts like being reminded of our Duty as Christians then leav the rest thats not corresponding..

      Delete
    2. The woman wears pants and jewelry I seen on YouTube

      Delete
    3. God wont restrict anybody to come to repentence,, even if He can show himself to a Prostitute, He will expect that person to know Gods commandments later..

      We live like this because of His Grace, this Grace explained by Paul means though we sinned, we must not be executed that same time, but be given time to seek repentence & live Holy..
      ___
      So i trust God will reveal & unveil more to her, unless maybe she works for the devil like Joyce meyer, then she knows very well of Gods Laws..
      ___
      Like i said take the Edifying parts & live the rest.. 😉😉

      Delete