Translate

Thursday, October 18, 2018

HELL MUSLIMS

THE KORAN GIVEN BY SATAN

"Maimouna" is the siren that Lucifer used to give the revelation of the Koran to Mohammed. I digress to say that Allah is not God Yahweh, the Creator. Allah is Lucifer himself. People say that Islam is the blind submission to the will of God. No, it is not true. Islam is the blind submission to the will of Lucifer Satan. In the cabalistic world, Mohammed is called the antichrist of the East. The purpose of all this is to form two blocks. Because in this world, there are two blocks: the Latin block and Arab bloc.

JONAS 10

MUSLIM MAN IN HELL FOR FRAUD AND NOT BELIEVING IN JESUS

Still, in the realm of this dream, I saw one man making the fifth person I interviewed. He was struggling with some pugnacious officer angels in the fire. I didn’t know the cause of the combat in the first instance until I had a dialogue with the man. The angels were forcing him to bow and worship them, but he was saying no to submission. Eventually, he struggled nearer, breathing helplessly.

"You are a Yoruba man?" I asked.

“Who are you? What is your mission beside this horrible place?" He asked.

“An angel brought me here. But since I came in, I have been sorrowful because of the pitiful condition of the people here, especially when I saw you afar being beaten with a hot iron some couple of minutes ago," I responded.

“This place is a terrible colony and is hard to live in. If a man were given a second chance of life, all his days would be used to warn not only his friends but his greatest enemy about here and the gap to keep to sin should be the distance of heaven to earth. Those angels you saw were making a mockery of my religion. I died a Muslim and it’s our way of worship to bow when praying. When I came in here, I was informed that I owe the angels of torments a debt of worship, that, it is a must for any religious person who misses heaven and comes here to worship the devil and his angels exactly the way his religion is worshipping God in the world," he disclosed.

Yet, in my quest to know what occasioned his sentence to hell I asked him thus again, “Sir, but, as a man with an appreciable level of devotion to his religion, why are you here again in hell?"

“I was found guilty for certain reasons; I obtained a loan of one hundred thousand nairas {N 100,000} from the government to plant five acres of rice. Before the harvesting period of that year, another government took over power from the government which was on the seat when the loan was granted. I went to my brother who is a lawyer to help in drafting a letter that there was a fire outbreak on the farm and that everything I planted in the farm was burnt. The new government believed my report and in pity of my plight said I shouldn’t refund the money. But, it was all a lie. With this in my record, along with many utterances and deeds as were found displeasing to the all-knowing God, I have pointed to this terrible place. After much pleading, the angel in charge with a second look at my record disclosed that I was not far from forgiveness before I died, but my utter unbelief in the man’s only way of redemption disallowed the removal of my sins and the issuance of pardon from the throne”.

I was more than shocked when I heard the ordeal of this man. My eyes were opened that the slogan government money is a national cake’ is all a lie. That, even to the last kobo of government money a civil servant will give an account in heaven. Gathered from what happened here, it is an inferential proof that unless Jesus is believed and accepted, getting to heaven is far from possibility.

At that height of agony, with his tearful eyes, he pleaded, “Please friend, kindly render any help within your reach. The thirst here is too much and the pain of fire is unbearable."

But, listeners, what could I do? No water around! Even if there were, how do I get to him when my legs were “glued" to the ground?

“I am concerned too, friend, but it’s not within the power of any man to rescue his fellow man or a bosom friend who is in hell," I answered.

No sooner I said this than the ugly angels appeared again and dragged this young man into the bottom of hell.

I cried and cried again, for the man had a great pain.

YEMI BANKOKE

BOKO HARAM MEMBER IN HELL!

Then I saw a man in hell, he screamed: “Lord, I will follow you, I am sorry if my wickedness against your church, I need you, have mercy on me.” But the Lord said “During your life on earth, you did wickedly against My church. you destroyed many lives and even some of them are here in this fire, for they do not have Me in their life. I have given you enough grace to repent. A soldier shot you but I took the bullet away for the sake of your salvation, but you would not give attention to it. I spoke to you severally in your dream and in your heart, but you rejected My offer. Now your desolation has come and you shall bear it alone. It is too late for you, too late for you.”

He screamed aloud, “Please, I will be saved now.” He was going through severe pain, for all the people he had killed who ended up in hell were with him, around him inside the fire and their screaming was hurting him, but he could not escape there.

When he was on earth, he had killed many people, then he was given a mission to bomb a church with himself, for his expectation was that he has a great reward already in heaven and that many virgins are awaiting him in Paradise. He bombed himself with a particular church and many of the church members didn’t make it to heaven. All of them were with him in hell, tormenting him with their screaming and it was too late for him to repent.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me. 

We left the place and went to another side. We thank God for giving us the grace to read the last part of this Revelation, may His name be highly praised in Jesus name.

EMMANUEL SENAYON SAMSONJUDE 3

MUSLIMS

The hellfire brought out another person who has a spot on his forehead. He told me that he was a Muslim scholar and that the greatest mistake Muslims make in their religion is not to believe that Jesus is the Son of God, but now he has believed, it is too late to correct what he had professed. He requested that when I get to the world that I should tell Muslims that Jesus is the Son of God. I told him that I am a small boy and that even those that have tried to preach the truth of the Gospel to Muslims have been killed. That was when Jesus assured me that He brought me here into hell for a purpose to go into the world and speak to them. He assured me of His protection, that I should go and tell them that Jesus is the Son of God and not the servant of God and that He died for the Muslims too.

LUCIUS OGE

HELL MUSLIMS MUHAMMAD

The angel showed me many Muslims in hell. They are there because the Koran made them killers. The Koran sends the swords to the neck of Christians and those who survive will be imprisoned. They persecute and subjugate peoples to their religions. They drive people out of the land to dominate it. They capture women and take them as wives, even if they are married. They decapitate prisoners, rape women, and enslave children. I saw the caliphs in hell.

I saw Muhammad in hell. He is there for writing another Gospel beyond what the Bible teaches. Muhammad is a liar, he invented the Quran that was designed in hell. It was not the angel Gabriel who appeared to him but Satan who deceived him. Muhammad is in hell for being bloodthirsty and participating in the stoning.

I deliver a warning from Jesus to the Muslims, convert to Jesus or you will all end up in hell. Stop believing lies. You say that men who die as martyrs in the name of Allah have the right to have seventy-two virgins in paradise. You commit suicide with bombs on your body and think you are going to paradise. You are actually going to hell. I have seen many repentant Muslims for committing the suicide bombing. They are in hell right now. Jihad or Holy war won't guarantee you eternal life, only Jesus is life. Heaven is not an Oasis.

CAHAYA VERMANSYAH


No comments:

Post a Comment