Translate

Sunday, February 9, 2020

RUTH ROLOLO OF DR CONGO

THE LORD DELIVERED ME FROM THE TRAPS OF WITCHCRAFT

The call of a national artiste into the service of the Lord.

After working as an actress at the national level, I wanted to try to travel to Europe. So I took my plane and flew to Europe. But unfortunately, I was deported from the airport and I landed in the neighboring Congo where I had taken a flight of departure. After my deportation, while I was preparing to return to the country, I had to stay with my relative in Brazzaville.

While I was resting in my room, I had a vision. In this vision, I saw two characters, I did not know who they were.

The first man started talking. Actually, he implored me and told me, "Ruth, I beg you to listen to our instruction and to do what we will tell you. You have already been expelled from Europe. But there is a purpose and a mission that you must fulfill on Earth. But you must listen attentively to what we are going to tell you. If you refuse to fulfill the mission we are going to give you, we will ask someone else to do it.”

After this man had finished talking to me, the second man who seemed to have a lot of authority started to address me. He started by introducing himself.

He said to me, “Ruth, I'm God, the Almighty Father.”

When this man spoke, I was in wonder. His voice was explosive, as the thunder and detonation. In truth since I was born on this earth, I have never heard a human being talking like that. It was terrifying. When this man was speaking, it was as if the ground was shaking, and I was trembling. The seat upon which I was sitting was trembling, and I felt my bowels were shaking, I could not contain that power. There was extraordinary energy emanating from this Man when He spoke. I never heard a man from this land speak like Him.

He introduced Himself to me and told me, “Ruth, I am your God. Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you. And before you were born, I chose you. Before the creation and foundation of the heavens and the earth. I set you apart. Ruth, I command you today to change your way of life. You must give up your lifestyle of fornication from now on. You must stop building images in front of Me, for I am a jealous God. If you obey My instruction, I ask you to take heaven and earth as witnesses. If you obey My word, I will bless you.”

Beloved, this Man has given me many promises that are private to me.

He said to me, “Take heaven and earth as a witness. If you keep My instructions and you are not blessed, then I am not the Almighty God”.

He says to me again, “Since I am your God, I also take heaven and earth as a witness. If you do not obey My instructions, Ruth, you will eat the sand of the earth. Your enemies will seek you and find you. They will capture you. Ruth, if you do not keep My words, you will suffer hemorrhoids. If you break My words, Ruth, you will hide in the village but your enemies will search you and reach you. You will hide in the city and your enemies will reach you. You will borrow and you will cry all your life.”

This Man spoke to me from 10 to 11.30 at night. When He was giving me instruction, I interrupted Him and I said to him, “Lord, I heard you very well. And I want to do what You asked me. But I'm tired and I have to go to sleep. I have heard your instructions, and I do not want to live this life of fornication anymore.”

At that moment, my big brother who was in a distance heard me speaking,

He asked me, “Ruth, who are you talking to? And I heard you say that you would change. You will not do it anymore.”

I did not want to tell my brother what was going on. When I went to sleep, this Man who was God Himself came again and continue to talk to me.

When I woke up in the morning of the day, I started proclaiming God's words and prophesied. I was no longer in control of myself. Indeed, I spoke continually in an unknown language and I prophesied. As a result, a crowd of people filled our compound. They came to look and hear me.

Among the crowd, someone who had recognized me said to the crowds, “Isn’t this the notorious actress from the neighboring Congo?”

Another man said, “The lady has a bad life but she claims that God has visited and talked to her. She is from Congo and she acted in theaters. She has a bad life.”

Another man in the crowd answered them, “God often uses people of bad life like Mary Magdalene.”

Later on, Jesus came to talk to me again. He told me, "Ruth, when you walk down the street, stop looking at men in the eyes because there is seduction in your eyes. But I will take you to the nation's to proclaim My word.”

A few days later, I took the boat from Brazzaville and I went back home to the Congo. At that time I developed in me the desire to hear the Word of God. In fact, I had the thirst and hunger for God and I wanted to get closer to God. Because of this desire, I joined the church in our neighborhood, and I started attending the service.

But one day while I was attending the service, the service was in full. It is when the pastor was preaching that something happened. I was hearing the Word of God preached by the pastor when suddenly I heard the voice of the Lord speaking to me. The Lord spoke with an explosive tone. In fact, the Lord spoke to me while the pastor delivered the message

When the Lord began to speak to me, immediately He opened my spiritual eyes and said to me, “Ruth, look at the state and spiritual condition of your pastor. Look, how is your pastor?”

While the pastor was preaching and looking at people quickly, he felt like a force that came from me and struck him from behind. Quickly he turned around to look at me. At that moment, I could see that the lower part of my pastor was a fish like a mermaid. I discovered that my pastor was a Triton. I mean a merman, for his part was human and his lower part of a fishtail.

Triton is usually represented as a merman, with the upper body of a human and the tailed lower body of a fish. In Greek mythology, Triton is a Greek god of the sea, the son of Poseidon and Amphitrite, god and goddess of the sea respectively. Triton lived with his parents, in a golden palace on the bottom of the sea. Later he was often depicted as having a conch shell which he would blow like a trumpet.

When the pastor realized that I had discovered who his true nature is, when the pastor saw that I discovered his identity and his spiritual condition, he smiled but he was embarrassed. But as he continued to preach and looking at me, he started to get nervous. He knew that my spiritual eyes were open and I saw who he was and I knew his identity.

At this very moment, while watching this, I saw my pastor capturing my spirit and throwing me into a black hole. I saw myself inside this black hole.

When I fell in that black hole, immediately the Lord spoke and said to me, “As you have fallen in this black hole, your pastor is deploying three demons against you, but raise your hands above your head and overpower these demons.”

Brother, while I was in the black hole, I saw three demons that were sent by the pastor against me. I managed to control them. These demons seemed flexible, but I still managed to grab and overpower them in my hands.

The Lord told me, “Now that you see the true identity of your pastor, you must understand that he gave each one of you in this church, a green snail. Every member of your church has a green snail on his hand that your pastor gave him. Any man or woman who joined this church will receive a green snail in his hand. And every time you pray to Me, your prayer does not come to Me. Your prayers are captured in the green snail. And in the night your pastor carries these green snails in which your petition and supplication are captured to the underwater kingdom, which will answer your petition and prayer request that people in your church think that I am the One who answers their prayer. They thank Me. But in truth, the answer to their prayer comes from the marine kingdom. The sea kingdom responds to those prayers that are captured in the green snails.”

Beloved, while the service of the church was going on, the pastor was preaching the word and leading spiritual battle against me but the Lord was by my side, speaking to me in an audible voice.

Then the power of God came down in the black hole where the pastor had placed my soul and released me. When the service was finished, the Lord ordered me not to return to this church.

Few days after this incident, I was in our compound as the sun was shining, when suddenly the Lord began to speak to me in an audible voice.

The Lord said to me, “Ruth, enter the house for I want to talk to you.”

I wanted to complain because it was hot. I said, “Lord, it's very hot inside. I'd like to talk outside.”

The Lord said to me, “Ruth, come in because here you are not going to listen very well.”

As soon as I got inside the house, the Lord told me, "Ruth, you must grow like a palm tree. Do you know the potential reality and wealth of a palm tree? The righteous will flourish like a palm tree and grow like a cedar in Lebanon. Planted in the house of the Lord, they will flourish in the courts of our God. Ruth, you must understand that you are a palm tree. You will suffer but you will enter the promised land.”

Then the Lord ordered me to read in Matthew six. It was my first time in my Christian life to read the Bible. Then the Lord ordered me to go see my boss and submit my resignation from this soap opera acting, I was preparing to go see my boss in order to resign. It was then I fell asleep.

And I saw as a vision. In this vision, I saw myself with my fellow actors. I saw an actor on stage. But while he was playing, he cried as if someone was beating him.

Immediately, Jesus said to me, “Ruth, your colleague is a natural man and an animal. He has no one to keep him. But you have found grace and favor. You are My beloved, and so no one can enslave you anymore. But you have to get out of the midst of them. You do not belong here.”

When I submitted my resignation to my boss, he cried. I also cried because we work closely and I like the play.

Then my boss told me, "We will soon travel to Europe. You can come with us if you want.”

I answered him, “There is a voice that speaks to me every day. The voice commands me. I cannot resist the person who speaks to me. I am subject to the Lord and I do not think I want to come back to play the soap opera.”

I went out of the office of my boss. I was walking in the street.

Suddenly I heard the thunderous and explosive voice of the Lord in the middle of the street.

The Lord said to me, “Ruth, remove all the earrings, the necklace, and chain that you wear.”

I was about to complain, but the Lord insisted and He said to me, “Ruth, remove them. I know you want to tell Me that silver and gold belong to Me, but you have to remove them.”

Let me explain to you the truth about this verse. When gold is under the earth, it is always attached to a substance that prevents it from shining and being resplendent. In order to get gold to shine, gold must be separated from this substance that prevented it from shining.

In order to separate gold from this dross, it must be introduced into the oven and furnace that is heated at high temperature. As a result, the two will be separated. The dross will be thrown into the trash for it has no use. The artisan will recover the refined gold that has been purified by fire. The artisan will work on the gold and he will give it the form and shape he wants.

The Lord said to me, “Ruth, when I came into your life, there were so many futile things of the world that were attached to you. You are so attached to the world and to the things of the world that stopped what I have placed in you from shining. That's why I came to you as the Word of life. Ruth, you must know that I am the Word of God, which is the fire of purification that is supposed to sanctify you and cleanse you from the things of the world and the sin that are attached to you.”

The Lord told me, "Ruth, you will go through the baptism of fire for purification and sanctification so that you may be separated from sin and the world. The works of the flesh and the world must die in your life and you must be consumed by the fire of baptism so that My nature and power will be manifested in you.”

“Ruth, once the fire of purification destroys the desire of the flesh in you, you will become a cup in My hand. I will then fill you with My Spirit and anointing. You will become an instrument in My hand. This is the meaning of the gold and silver that belong to Me.”

Jesus said to me, “Ruth, you are of gold. So you must shine as a result of purification by fire, which is an obligation in your walk. After this process of cleansing by fire, I will fill you with My presence, My power and My glory. Besides, you no longer have to read the Bible with intelligence but rather with the Spirit, because the letter kills but it is the Spirit that gives life.” (2 Corinthians 3:6)

Later while I was sleeping, I saw in a dream, a Western woman who was trying to take the clothes that I wore by force. When I woke up, I was sitting on the bed. I was in my underwear meditating on all this.

Immediately Jesus spoke to me and told me, “Ruth, what you are suffering from is called the torment of life.”

He told me, "You are tormented by the kingdom of darkness because you have their goods and property.”

The Lord Jesus told me, "Ruth, stand and raise your mattress.”

When I stood I lifted the mattress, and I saw a fashion garment from a branded company. I remember I had marketed and advertised on TV, this fashion clothing from this particular branded company. I remember after the advertisement, I had received a copy of the brand of this garment that I had advertised.

Jesus Christ told me, "You advertised the brand of this garment. You do not know where their clothes come from. And you do not know the power that attracts customers to come to buy from their company.”

Jesus told me, "Ruth, these clothes have demons in them. And these demons have always been here in your room because of these clothes. This garment must go to the trash. Many God’s children have clothes that are attached to demons in their homes.”

Jesus revealed to me that the boss and leaders of many fashion brands have signed pacts with Lucifer. Therefore demons are attached to their brand and their clothes. Christians must pray for all the things that they buy before using them because the devil has entered into all the industries.

Then the Lord Jesus held my neck and turned my head towards the corner of my room. He asked me, “Where did you find this book?”

He said, ‘Put it aside. It is going to the trash. There are books that contain unclean spirits.”

The Lord held my neck again and turned my head down. And He asked me, “Ruth, who gave you that underwear that you are wearing?”

Actually, I was in my room in underwear relaxing when God began to talk to me in an audible voice. I told the Lord, ‘A friend gave me this underwear.”

The Lord began to laugh and said to me, “Remove this underwear and put it aside. It will go to the trash. You do not know what your friend did with that underwear before giving it to you. Your friend has bewitched this underwear before giving it to you.”

Immediately I took off the underwear and put it away. Then I covered myself with a towel. And then the Lord held my neck and turned my head to the coatrack to show me a garment.

When I saw the garment that Jesus was showing me, I was skeptical. I told the Lord, “Are you going to tell me that even these clothes are bad? What’s the problem with this garment?”

The Lord was surprised by my question.

He asked me, “Ruth, is fetishism good or bad?”

I answered Him, “It is bad.”

He told me, "When a native doctor exercises his profession, all his tools, instruments and the money he receives are bad. When a fetishist listens to My word and repents, he must also give up his tools and instruments of work.”

Jesus ordered me to put aside this garment for the trash because I used it in the soap opera.

Then Jesus told me, "Ruth, that cooker that in your kitchen,” He asked me, “Ruth, do you know who is the man who gave you this cooker?”

I told the Lord, “Someone gave me this cooker at a party that I had organized.”

The Lord told me, "This is not simply a cooker. There are demons attached to this cooker. These demons reside in your house and affect you.”

Jesus said, “There are a lot in your house that attracts demons. These objects that are attached to demons are like the airport of demons. They attract demons. You cannot go to church and pray and have damned things and consecrated objects attached to demons in your house. You have to clean your house.”

Then the Lord talked to me about my hair. Indeed, I had artificial hair that a company in the city gave me in the framework of a commercial.

The Lord said, “These artificial hairs are the property of the devil. When you have the property of the devil you give him the legal right in your life.”

Jesus says, “The company that gave you clothes and hair work with the devil; they are in covenant with him. Their items and accessories are tied up with demons. Their products are dedicated and consecrated to demons.”

The Lord asked me to remove the hair that was on my head.

He told me, "The company that gave you that hair had a pact with the kingdom of darkness. Thanks to this hair they have managed to destroy your natural hair.”

The Lord separated me with objects dedicated to demons that were attached to demons that many companies gave me as gifts.

A few weeks later, I joined another church. While I was attending this new church, a man proposed to marry me. He was a prophet. That's how we started the life of engagement. We spend many years in this engagement but I noticed that I was the one who took care of this man of God.

The strange thing is that when my fiance met my family for the first time, they talked as if they had known each other for a long time. I could not understand that.

I did not have a job at the time. But the Lord had given me a sewing machine that allowed me to survive but this fiance took all the money that I saved.

After years in this engagement, one day while I was attending the church, to my surprise, my fiance stepped forward towards the pulpit before the assistants with a woman.

Suddenly the pastor announced that they were supposed to get married. My fiance was even dressed in a garment that I had sewn for him. I could not believe what was happening. Yet it was reality.

On that day I cried before the Lord. Indeed, the people of the church were making fun of me and it was painful.

A few days later, I went to the service of the church. It was during the service that I heard the voice of the Lord speaking to me in an audible way.

He says to me, “Ruth, your bridegroom was a wizard. He came into your life to spoil and waste the years of your life. To tell the truth he collaborated with your family in the astral world of sorcerers. That's why you noticed that from the first day, he talked with your parents as if they knew each other. He is very close to your father because they meet in the spiritual world.”

Jesus said to me, “Ruth, the day I revealed Myself to you after your deportation from Europe, there was an emergency meeting in the astral world, which was held by your family. In this meeting, they decided to send someone who will return you to the world because in the astral world and the physical world you were their servants and they used you for you are in bondage, which is why you have spent your life taking care of all of the family for too long. As you are in the world, you were supposed to serve them. But as soon as you came to Me, they knew that you will no longer serve them. Because of this, in this wizards’ meeting in the astral dimension, this man who later became your fiance accepted the task and the responsibility of coming into your life to waste the years of your life, hoping that this disappointment and mockery will drive you to give up and return to the world.”

Beloved, there are people who come into our lives as a result of plot and intrigue in the spirit world. I thought I was just meeting people in life, but it was not so. They are people that we meet in life that are sent with a mission and task.

The Lord Jesus told me, "The witches of your family have planned this engagement with this man. They wanted you to be dumped so that you could return to the world because of mocking.”

Then the Lord again revealed the disturbing detail. He said to me, “Ruth, understand that as this man has reached his goal and his mission, your family has again mandated another man who is also a sorcerer. They assigned another man to come into your life, to ask you in marriage in this moment of confusion, in order to waste even more years of your life. This man will arrive very soon to ask you in marriage. What you will see is that he will pretend to love you, but in truth, he is an agent of darkness. He is supposed to lead you to the marriage and then he will get rid of you. In consequence, you will have lost the years of your life.”

Beloved, the man who came into my life was sent by my own family in order to waste the years of my life and to bring me to menopause.

And then the Lord told me, "Ruth, according to established laws and spiritual rules that govern your family, women are not supposed to marry. They can give birth to children, but they will not get married.”

Jesus told me, "Ruth, in your case, there is a double law because your family knows your identity. In your case, not only that you are not supposed to get married but you are not supposed to give birth to children. Everything that happens in your life is planned in advance and plotted in the world of witchcraft by your family.”

While I was disappointed by this man who wasted the years of my life, there was another sent by the world of witchcraft to waste my life. Quickly, I went to talk to my new pastor and I was in tears but his assistant rejected this revelation. I was hurt by all this.

When I came out of my pastors’ office, I told the Lord, “You let me down and I am disappointed.”

Immediately the Lord spoke to me in an audible voice in a tone of anger. Quickly He began to reveal to me the identity of every member of our church.

In fact, they were mostly wizards. I never knew they were all wizards. Yet I had been a member of this church for many years and I had a lot of relationships. I was disappointed and shocked. I remember that I dream that every time I gave the offering, they removed the basket of offerings. Therefore, my money fell to the ground.

In the end, the Lord told me, "Ruth, you have to leave this church. There is nothing for you here.”

In this confusion, I told myself, “Even if I leave this church, people still love me. It will be fine.”

Immediately the Lord reacted in an audible voice and said to me, “Ruth, nobody loves you in this world. I am the One who loves you. You are My beloved. When people see you, they hate you. Even if you try to do them good, they still hate you.”

Jesus told me, "Ruth you are loved by Me alone, not the people of this world.”

Jesus told me, "Ruth, do you remember the sister who invited you last year to go and eat in her place?

Beloved, Jesus Christ reminded me of a visit I made a year ago to a sister who invited me to her home. Jesus Christ is God and He is our Master because He knows all things.

The Lord told me, "Ruth, do you know that on that day when you visited that sister you ate human lung and human intestine and human stomach?”

The Lord said, “Ruth, this sister who invited you is a witch. She has turned those parts of a human body into the food that you ate on that day.”

Jesus said to me, “Ruth, I know you prayed before eating and you have declared that everything is sanctified by prayer and the word but you have eaten those human parts anyway.”

The Lord told me, "Ruth, from now on, you must avoid eating in the houses of people because you do not know their spiritual identity. Besides, nobody loves you except Me.”

On that day, the Lord Jesus showed me the heart condition of my friend, my neighbors, my brother, and my sister, and all my family. It was too much for me. I started crying.

While I was crying, the Lord said to me, “My daughter, I will deliver you.”

On that day while I was sleeping in the night, I saw the Lord Jesus Christ delivering me.

Actually, that night I saw myself in a vision. In this vision, I saw two people who were the angels of the Lord. My soul was standing in a room, and my body was laying on a table similar to an operating table.

Then I saw the first angel of the Lord holding a projector that was pointed at my body which was laying on the table. Then I saw the other angel of the Lord holding a medical instrument.

These two angels of the Lord were doctor angels. So the angel of the Lord who held the medical instrument, introducing a tweezer in my mouth. He introduced this instrument down in my stomach. I saw the angel of the Lord bringing out things that I had eaten in people’s houses a long time ago, and these things that came out were many. They were matters that I could not describe, but they were not food.

The Lord Jesus said to me, “Ruth, this is what you have eaten in people's homes, you're gonna stop eating everywhere.”

This is not food. People do not like you. Many Christians are so reckless that they eat everywhere, even in the enemy's houses and in wizards’ places. Remember Esau lost his birthright just because of food.

I was so shocked by all this. It seemed to me that everyone around did not love me. I felt alone.

While I prayed, I said, “Lord, since no one loves me, please send a man who will love me and support me in a ministry and give me children who will love.”

Immediately I saw the sky opening and I heard a voice saying, “Amen.”

And then I saw in the sky. It was also written “Amen.”

2 comments: