Translate

Friday, September 18, 2020

WITNESS OKWUDILICHUKWU 4

 8 GOSPEL MINISTERS & 17 CHURCH WORKERS IN HELL

PART 4


THE SIXTH GOSPEL MINISTER


The sixth person was a pastor who knew that a member of his church was an armed robber but refused to warn him about its implications both in the society and in eternity. Whenever the armed robber succeeded in his operations, he would come to the presence of the congregation and would give testimony about how the Lord led him successfully on his business trip. He would give offerings and tithes. But one day he was shot dead in a robbery operation. While I was crying over the voice of individuals in Hell, the Lord caused another person in the company of two demons to stand before me. The man was shedding tears of pain like a baby, and he could not control it. In a tearful tone, he said:


"A member of my church was an armed robber. When I discovered that the young man was a high way gangster, I didn’t warn him against such an act neither did I preach against the armed robbery? I was afraid that he might kill me. In addition, he did not miss paying his tithes and giving offerings. Sometimes when there were monetary projects, he would contribute to their actualization. However, I was praying that God should eliminate him but I didn’t warn him against what was ahead of him. On a midnight, he was shot dead in the robbery operation he participated in. I was happy when I heard the news. My happiness was that God has lifted a burden from my heart. However, in the process of time, I fell sick of appendicitis; and I went to the hospital for a medical operation. During the operation in the theater, I died."


"How did you know that you died?" I asked him. "I saw my spirit (He continued) leaving my body behind. The time my body was palpitating was the time I stayed by a corner and was watching my relatives crying asking God to bring me back. But the palpitation stopped as I left the hospital for eternity. I am here because I refused to warn the armed robber against Hell. I was disqualified from entering Heaven. I suffered on Earth and still suffering in eternity (Hellfire). Brother Ubani, when you have the opportunity to get into contact with a sinner, do not fail to preach to him in order to save your soul in eternity." Then suddenly, a wind carried him back to Hellfire.


Fear has destroyed many people. Some people are afraid of something they should have confronted. The man of God could have saved himself by warning the robber against the danger of Hell. But little did he know that he was destroying himself by covering the robber up; that those who engaged in the robbery will have Hellfire as their eternal destination. Jesus says, “If you cling to your life, you will lose it, but if you give up your life for Me, you will find it." (Matthew 10:39)


Christians are called to warn the sinful world against the wrath of God. We are not expected to close our eyes on any sinful person that comes around us thereby pretending that we do not know who they are. We should preach the good news of Christ Jesus to them in a loving manner, and by doing so, we will save ourselves from God’s judgment. But when we see a sinful person and do not warn them that there is danger ahead, then the voice of prophet Ezekiel will shout.


“Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the words I speak and give them warning from me. When I say to the wicked, o wicked man, you will surely die, and you do not speak out to dissuade him from his ways, the wicked man will die in his sin, and I will hold you accountable for his blood. But if you warn the wicked man to turn from his ways and he does not do so, he will die for his sin, but you will have saved yourself. Ezekiel 33:7-9. So, it is high time we warned sinners and save our souls eternally.


THE SEVENTH GOSPEL MINISTER


The seventh person was a bishop who permitted people to come to church activities in ANY DRESS OF THEIR CHOICE. His intention was to have crowds in his church. As I was thinking over all the information, the Lord had exposed me to a fierce wave that brought a man from the pit of Hell to my front. The man was ordered by the Lord to tell me his story, and he started thus:


"I was a bishop….(name withheld to avoid offending some people). I had a challenge in getting my church open all over the nation with at least 1,000 members in each branch. I resolved to allow people to come to church services in any dress of their choice. With this policy, my church grew faster than I expected. In the first six months, I had more than the number I had expected. But this policy was not among THE PATTERNS THAT GOD GAVE ME concerning my ministry. The church should portray a total godly and holy atmosphere. But in my decision, the atmosphere was worldly. People came to service even almost naked. I bought expensive musical instruments which when played got the atmosphere excited. People enjoyed the atmosphere because it was free from restrictions. Sin was not preached against on my pulpit because if it was preached, my church members will leave."


"Prosperity, success and motivation were my key messages as well as my focus. My agony however is that when I died, I was celebrated. People concluded that I went to Heaven, whereas I am in Hellfire. Moreover, there is no one that can go and correct the mistakes that I left behind. I still need someone who will tell my church to go back to the Biblical doctrine where holiness began because I don’t want more members to join me here. The number of them here is painful to mention. I wish the living souls in the world would listen to the voice of the Holy Spirit and understand the fierceness of the reality of Hell. I don’t want any of them to experience what I am going through here. Please tell the world that Hell is real and it is very painful. Christians should pray that the grace to escape Hell will be given to them (he started weeping and the wind carried him back to Hell)."


With due respect and humility, I want to ask you, the pattern with which you worship God in your church, is it the one the Bible recommends? Is it the type of pattern which God gave you when He called you to come and serve Him? The clothes which your members put on, do they portray godliness? And you who call on the name of God and claim you are a Christian, what you put on in your house or when you are going to work or to a church does it really tell unbelievers that you are a Christian? Are you presenting Jesus Christ or yourself to the world? Understand that the offenses which the Bishop committed were that he allowed indecent dressing and worldliness in his church. Read Deuteronomy 22:5, 1 John 2:15-17.


Deuteronomy 22:5 The woman shall not wear that which pertains to a man, neither shall a man put on a woman’s garment: for all that do so are an abomination to the LORD your God.

1 John 2:15-17 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. 16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. 17 And the world passes away, and the lust thereof: but he that does the will of God stays forever.


Remember a Christian means a follower of Christ, someone who follows the footsteps of Jesus Christ. The Bible says, “But God’s truth stands firm like a foundation stone with this inscription; the LORD knows those who are his” and all who belongs to the LORD must turn away from evil” 2 Timothy 2:19


If what you are doing now in your ministry or church is not what God asked you to do, or maybe you are doing it because you have seen someone else do it or you feel it is what you have to do because it favors your daily living, that is you make fortune out of it and you are now living big, you still have an opportunity to think twice now. Hence for your sake prophet Jeremiah says, “Therefore now, amend your ways and your doings and obey the voice of the LORD your God; and the LORD would repent of the evil that he has pronounced against you”. Jeremiah 26:13


As you examine yourself, God will help you to discover your mistakes if there is any and He will forgive you as you make amendments. Amen.


CONTINUED IN PART 5


JESUS CHRIST IS COMING SO MAKE AMEND NOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment