Translate

Saturday, September 19, 2020

WITNESS OKWUDILICHUKWU 8

 8 GOSPEL MINISTERS & 17 CHURCH WORKERS IN HELL

PART 8


THE EIGTH PERSON


I had a quarrel with my neighbor in the market. She had pleaded for forgiveness on several occasions, but I refused to listen to her because she broke my heart. She accused me of something which I did not do. I never knew that I was going to die. When I was in the hospital she came to me and was pleading for forgiveness. People who were around when she was asking me to forgive her pleaded with me to forgive her, but I refused to forgive her. If I had listened and forgiven her, I would have escaped narrowly, the torment of Hellfire. Please tell the believers that are still alive to forgive every offense against them. They should make peace with everybody to avoid the experience of severe torment that we are having here.


UNFORGIVENESS is one of the sins which people don’t consider serious. And it one of the factors that the devil is using to deny Christians the kingdom of God, for when we refuse to forget those who sin against us, God will not forgive us but he will hold us guilty of Unforgiveness.


“If you forgive those who sin against you, your heavenly Father will forgive you. But if you refuse to forgive others, your Father will not forgive your sins.” (Matthew 6:14-15 NLT)


So any Christian who is NURTURING GRUDGE IN HIM and has refused to forgive and let go offenses should count himself as a candidate of Hell because those who refuse to forgive offenses belong to the devil and Hell is the devil’s destination.


Matthew 18:21-22 Then came Peter to Him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times? 22 Jesus said to him, I say not to you, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.


THE NINTH PERSON


I committed fornication and as a result, I was suspended from functioning in the groups to which I belong in the church, and because I couldn’t bear the shame and reproach; I changed my church membership to another church without being set free from the suspension. This happened over twenty years of my Christianity. When I was 53 years old, I died and found myself in Hellfire because of the mark of the suspension on my face. Had I known, I would have endured the reproach of the suspension and be freed, but now I’m suffering. Aayii! (He shrugged) I wish my wife and children will not come here. And he started weeping.


Jesus said, “Verily I say unto you, whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.” (Matthew 18:18 KJV)


When someone is being suspended from functioning in a particular group in the church, God also places him under suspension and until he is loosed from the suspension, God will not lose him. And if he dies, he definitely will go to Hell because the mark of the suspension on his face will stop him from going to Heaven. So if you know any person who has refused to serve the suspension given to him, please tell him to go and do it now. Judgment is strict.


THE TENTH PERSON


I was an elder and a member of the church committee in my church. My pastor always rebukes me whenever I did something wrong. The way he talks to me offends me because he was a little boy to me. However, being a pastor what he was doing was what he should do, but I didn’t like it. Then I poisoned his drinking water through which his life was terminated. On the day of his burial, I was at my house and I refused to attend his burial. I pretended to have been sick. While I was in my house, a very high intensity of thunder struck me to death on the spot. That was how I came here. 


And as he stopped making his statement, I sighed and made a gesture with my right hand to the next person to start off.


Exodus 20:13 You shall not kill.


Matthew 5:21 You have heard that it was said of them of old time, You shall not kill; and whoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:


THE ELEVENTH PERSON


I was a boss in my company, I love my chief accountant. She was married with four children. I have asked her several times to accompany me to a hotel so that we can enjoy life, but she refused; telling me that it is an abomination to do such a thing. I knew that it was an abomination to do so because I was a Christian and a member of the young men fellowship in my church. When I found out that she stood firm on her decision, I assassinated her by hiring hired killers. Her spirit often disturbed me in the office. I refused to confess my sin and as a result, I developed high blood pressure which took away my life. I was guilty of murder (he shook his head in pain).


Revelation 21:27 And there shall in no wise enter into it anything that defiles, neither whatever works abomination, or makes a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb’s book of life.


1 John 2:16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.


THE TWELVETH PERSON


I was a deacon in my church and a member of occult society. Each time blood is needed from me, I will use the children in my church to provide the required blood. This was possible because the church members refused to pray. However, when they should pray violently they prayed lukewarmly and this gave me the ability to penetrate into various families who are members of the church and killed their children. But in the process of time, a member stood up for the church. He prays at midnight and while he was praying on a fateful midnight, I tried to enter his house and attacked him, and he saw me. He had a combat with our powers. His power was from God and mine was from the devil. However, he was a man of spiritual violence, a prayer warrior indeed. We fought for more than one hour, but he overpowered me. The fire of Jehovah which he commanded to consumed me, burned me from the spiritual to physical and finally to death. I regretted my life on earth, and he stopped.


Like this person, occult men are in churches. Though they worship with true Christians yet they have a hidden agenda. Some of the evil men in some churches today want to extinguish the fire of God which is burning in the house of God. Some of the problems the church is facing today is as a result of the presence of these men. Therefore, it is advised that everyone who does not want the evil men in the church to overshadow him or her with negative influence should strengthen himself in the LORD and fight the Lord’s battle on his knees. By doing so, the church will be uncomfortable for the wicked.


After this group of Christians had finished their interview with me, the seven demons that accompanied them, took them back to Hellfire.


CONTINUED IN PART 9


JESUS CHRIST IS COMING BACK, WORK ON YOURSELVES NOW

2 comments: