Translate

Thursday, October 18, 2018

HELL BODYBUILDERS

BODYBUILDERS

I kept following the light and went to a place where there were only muscular men. That's the place for male and female bodybuilders. The demons with knives cut open their bodies and plucked their muscles. I did not know the meaning of that revelation. A voice told me: they were created in My image, but they preferred to have the deformed image of Satan.

I also saw UFC fighters in hell with bodybuilders and sportsmen.

TESTIMONY OF ALDO AGUILAR, FROM THE CITY OF SANTA CLARA, CUBA

BODYBUILDING

I saw brothers in hell who did bodybuilding to attract attention and attract glances to their bodies. They wanted to stay strong to wear tight clothing. This is the true doctrine that has been revealed to me.

TESTIMONY OF ÁLVARO HERNANDEZ FROM THE CITY OF CARACAS, VENEZUELA.

BODYBUILDERS

We were in the division that has men who idolized their bodies, the bodybuilders. They suffered great muscular tortures. Their bodies were everything for them; they lived slaves of their bodies,

TESTIMONY OF AN AMERICAN MISSIONARY ANNE PETERSON

1 comment: