Translate

Wednesday, December 9, 2020

CORONAVIRUS 5

 GUILHERME FARIAS OF BRAZIL CORONAVIRUS IS MADE IN HELL


Hello my name is Guilherme Farias and I will speak of my rapture. I was raptured on the day I prayed for the Brazilian nation. My soul left the body at 6 in the morning. I was lost without knowing where to go. Then a bright light appeared next to me. That light was there in a form of a person. And when I started looking at the splendor of the light, I saw that it was decreasing up to a degree where I saw that it was an Angel of God.


The Angel held me in my hand. And we were transported at high speed to China and there I could see a great laboratory with good technology. The Angel showed me the area where the virus was being made. Brothers, I will not speak the name of that virus today. YouTube is blocking that plague conversation. This virus was more than a decade being evolved to become lethal. The animals and people from the laboratory were contaminated. People were also contaminated for not knowing the severity of the virus. Those who consume their meat without cooking were also contaminated. For those who cook their meat, the contamination was not successful for when the meat is cooked or fried or roasted the virus dies.


That laboratory in China was constructed by the order of the devil. For within that laboratory in China, there was a hole that was opened. The hole was a portal a gateway going down to Hell. And the Angel of God took me down through this dimensional gateway. We descended thanks to a spiritual ladder going down to the underworld.


And when we arrived I saw on the floor of what seems to be another laboratory. This time around it was a laboratory from Hell with floors and black walls. This infernal laboratory was under the Chinese laboratory. There is a spiritual connection and passage and gateway going from the local Chinese laboratory that is on top to the labs in Hell.


Where the virus was manufactured, my brother, the pandemic was designed firstly in the infernal laboratory and then the project was passed on to the scientists of China by the hellish laboratory where I saw many demons that were with drawings papers in hand. The drawings were that of chemical molecules and genetics of the virus.


Today I was led to a dark hole called the Abyss. I didn't see souls there but yes I saw many trapped angels. That was the tensest part of Hell in which I went. My body looks like it was about to dissolve. My body just didn't dissolve because of the presence of the Angel protecting me. And on that day he showed me a chain that was loosened and the lock of a prison that was opened.


So I asked the Angel, “What happened to those chains and lock?”


He replied to me, “A demon of Hell was released. He is responsible for this virus that is plaguing humanity. This demon will produce other diseases that are yet to come. This is just the beginning of pains. But things even more terrible are on the way in these evil days. The devils of plague and disease will plague the land with viruses and pandemics joining the pale knight. And from 2020 up to 2030, the disease will be multiplied and the Earth will not be the same anymore.”


I saw in the laboratory of Hell green and viscous liquids. They also had red and gray-brown liquids that demons are producing. They are preparing these new diseases to loose on the Earth. I also saw intelligent demons that will inspire the laboratory scientists. These scientists produced even more diseases.


The Angel brought me out of Hell and the Angel pointed his finger into the air where I saw a demon that was over three meters, a ferocious creature that can not be described. This hybrid demon was a mix of various animals. This demon is that of Corona pandemic and he was leading a lot of demons. These demons had bottles and they released the virus on the Earth. 


The demon in chief was released from the chains of the abyss and brought the sickness to Earth. The Angel show me this great demon. He was the demon of high rank of Hell.


The Angel and I went down to Hell one more time. This time we went where the souls are. And I saw a green valley. It was dry. This valley started to fill with the souls of people dying. And when I looked up I saw souls of men from all over the world falling from the portal in this valley. I saw souls from Brazil.


I asked the Angel, “What is happening?”


My companion Angel replied, “Souls are falling in this valley because they have just passed away from coronavirus. And this valley was recently opened in Hell for new residents which are only those who died from the corona pandemic.”


People are dying from the pandemic and falling into the new valley of death. The aspects of these souls who died from the pandemic were like faces of the undead as pale as vampire's face. The skins of their bodies were stuffed because of the virus. The virus infected not just the body but also the soul. These souls had the marks of this virus for this pandemic is a spiritual sickness. These souls seem like living deads. They carry marks of the pandemic that identify them as people that were killed by the virus.


My dears, I've never seen anything so diabolical. These dying souls carry the mark of the virus even after death. The marks appear like small mosquito bites. The virus bacteria is like a small worm, the size of a rice grain. This virus is so infernal that even the person's soul is devoured by the virus bacteria forever. The virus looks like those bacteria that eat the rotten body. The coronavirus bacteria are infernal bacteria that will be on the deads eating them even after death. These infernal bacteria hold on to souls even after death. The pandemic on Earth is one thing. But in Hell, this virus turns into devouring worms. And it gets worse In Hell.


The conversation that says the virus does not exist is diabolical and a lie. I warn you to protect yourself. Innocent Christians who don't know the severity of this virus. You know that the virus is dangerous. When you are not at home and walking without protection you are not challenging the virus but are challenging the great demon that was released.


Then the Angel took me up and with great speed, we arrived in Heaven. Quickly we passed through the Heavenly door and we were in Paradise. When we were entering Paradise, some newly arrived brothers entered the city gate. About eight brothers had arrived in the celestial world.


I asked the Angel, “Who are they?”


He told me, “These are Christians who have just arrived. They died of coronaviruses. Not all sick Christians are healed for God allows some to die. He has to harvest their souls because they are ripe for the harvest of salvation.”


When the Angel told me that I startled. And I approached a brother and I looked at his body to see if there were purplish marks of the coronavirus.


The Angel reading my thought said, “No brand in the world, no deficiency, let alone a virus made in Hell will come along with the saints in Heaven where sin do not enter. There is no kind of illness here in this place of regeneration. For the saint who died of their illnesses, the disease stayed in the body and the soul is purified to enter the Heavenly world. Whoever died in Christ will gain members of his body. And the doomed souls who died for carrying sickness will suffer punishment on the body.”


Hearing the Angel speaking I looked at that brother who died of the virus. His face was not the same as these sinful souls who died with the same disease. His face was not pale but it shone with great light. And his appearance was not like the sinful souls and victims of coronavirus that were like the undead. But this brother had an angelic appearance and he was alive.


And from there the Angel brought me back to Earth.


For those who did not accept Jesus, look at the danger they are risking with this virus. A new valley was opened in Hell for those who die from this disease. And for believers, I tell you to stay alive to do the work of God and win more souls. Think about your family and their children. Enjoy the time and be filled with the Holy Spirit through prayer.


God bless and stay with you. Amen

3 comments:

  1. To our Owner Yahweh Yahweh be all the right esteem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The virus exists in Medicine not in the air..

    Many people that are alive now who have not gone for testing, all dont suffer from severe stuff, but once they go to the Clinics/Hospitals for testing they dont come back home since they declared them Covid +..

    So all of them are treated with this Meds that has virus & it killis them in certain days..

    So trully this Air thing & Hand shake thing is a lie, the air was suppose to kill millions since we all breath it daily night & day..

    Wil stick to believing God & His power to protect our minds so we not get involved in lies that will lead us to death..



    Mandla. MG
    ( MGsmict@gmail.com )

    ReplyDelete
  3. PSALM 91

    1He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

    2I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

    3Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

    4He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

    5Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

    6Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

    7A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

    8Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

    9Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

    10There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

    11For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

    12They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

    13Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

    14Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

    15He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

    16With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

    ReplyDelete