Translate

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

PROPHETESS SISTER MICHAEL FABIOLA OF CONGO 3

 MY DIVINE MEETING WITH THE LORD JESUS CHRIST 

PART 3


The Lord told me, "Many will be changed hearing this testimony. Many will abandon sin, they will realize that their lives are stagnating because of sin and they will not see God because of sin.”


I was sick but the Lord Jesus came to my room and told me, "Rise up, take up your bed and walk.”


On that day I was healed. And when the Lord healed me, He told me to fast for seven days without eating.


I said to the Lord, “I just delivered a baby. To spend even a day without food, I won't be able, I won't have strength. As you can see, I have a baby with me.”


I said, "Lord, how will I breastfeed the baby if I am not eating?”


The Lord said, "I will be with you. I will walk with you the way I walk with Abraham. Fear not.”


Then He disappeared. When the father of my baby, my boyfriend came, I told him, “The Lord has appeared to me and asked me to fast for seven days.”


He told me, “It is impossible. If you dare to do it, you will die. Your body will not stand that pressure. Despite the fact that the Lord has transfused your body with blood, you need to eat food for your body to be strong so that you will be able to breastfeed the baby.”


He told me, "My friend, you gonna eat for I don't want people to tell me that I am not taking care of you.”


While the man was talking to me, immediately the Lord reacted and told me, "Michael, ask him between him and Me, who gave you the breath of life. Ask him between him and Me, who brought you back to life and who restore blood miraculously in your body. If it's him that brought you back to life and restore blood in your body, then you will not fast but if it's Me, you will fast for seven days.”


My brother, the purpose of this seven-day fasting was to remove the garment of sin in my life, and the Lord wanted to teach me about Him for I spent three years without going to church. Though I was not going to church, I was continually coming to church to give an offering as a seed. Let me encourage you to give for your seed can heal and protect you.


The Lord said, "During these seven days, I will tell you when to drink tea. You will follow My instructions so that what I want to do in your life can happen. When you will finish the seven days of prayer you will go to see My servant with a seed. Last time I asked you to bring a seed to My servant you have failed to do so.”


Brother, the Lord recognizes your offering. 


When I was about to start the seven days of fasting and prayer, luminescent angels of the Lord came and they told me, "Michael, tomorrow the fast will begin. You must avoid sleeping dirty, learn to change your underwear and be hygienic for when you are dirty, you can attract a spiritual husband.”


On that day, I remember when I had finished the wash, the angel told me, “Don't sleep with black pajamas. It's not good. The Holy Spirit is a bright light.”


On that day, I slept with blue sky pajamas. I slept according to the instruction of the radiant angel of God, and when it was 5am in the morning, I heard angels singing celestial melodies. I could not see them but I heard their voices coming from the wall of my room. And these melodies were beautiful.


When I woke up, the angel of the Lord told me, "It is time to pray. Go wash your face.”


This time, the voice of the angel was not coming from the wall but from my heart. His voice was soft and tender in comparison to the explosive voice of the Lord. I went to wash my face and brush my teeth. When I had finished, two luminous angels appeared. One was holding a notebook and a sheet of paper, and he was writing. Another was standing close to me talking and explaining to me how to pray.


He told me, “You cannot ask the Lord anything unless you ask Him to forgive your sin first. After confessing your sin then you can pray thanksgiving prayer.”


At that moment when I began to pray, I started confessing my sin.


The angel of the Lord began to remind me of old sins that were pending for they were not forgiven.


He told me, “A man gave you his car as a gift because he loved you and he hoped you will become his girlfriend. You took his car but you refuse a relationship with him. He is angry with you. You must ask God to forgive you for that."


The angel enumerated many sins that I thought were forgiven. I felt cold and I cried.


The angel told me, "You must tell God in detail what you have done. The confession must not be superficial, but detailed and serious and you must say everything.”


I asked them, "What about the people that I offended that are out of reach?"


The angels told me, "You must first acknowledge in your heart and confess. Then the Lord will forgive you while touching the hearts of the people you offended so that they can also forgive you. The Lord will remove anger and grief in their hearts towards you so that they forgive you even though they are out of reach.”


The angels taught me some facts about prayer.


They told me, "When you pray, you should not be in a tank top. You should be dressed well and you should have your head covered.”


The angel told me, "When you are confessing your sin you must be on your knees.”


On that day I spent one hour on my knees. I told them, “This is painful. I will not be able to do this.”


They told me, "We are teaching you so that you can teach others for this is how the pastor Alexander and the pastor Benson Idahosa were praying.”


I did these confessions of sin for three days. As a result, the angels of the Lord came to wake me up again when I was sleeping. When I woke up, I saw that I had become two - my body was sleeping while my spirit was standing. When I looked at my spiritual body, I saw that I was wearing chocolate clothes that were very dirty and ugly. This was a spiritual garment.


Since I was wearing a dirty robe, I saw the angel of the Lord coming with a tap that descended from Heaven. The angel opened the tap. I saw crystal clear water pouring and removing the torn garment that was ugly and I began to wash in the crystalline and bright water flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb with a soap that the angel brought me for purification.


Actually, I saw that these bright angels brought me a white towel. They brought a white oil and the garment of the purest white that I was supposed to put on. They also brought me a cover for the head, and they brought me a pair of shoes, for I saw that I had no shoes because of sinful life. The child of God does not walk barefoot.


The Christian life is like a staircase we are supposed to climb. It's like a journey. You are going to need shoes for this long journey. We are strangers and pilgrims on the earth. On that day, I washed myself in the pure living water coming from Heaven with the soap that the angel brought me.


When I had finished washing in the crystal water, they gave me the white towel. After sweeping the water from the body, they gave me the white lotion for anointment that I applied to my spiritual body.


Then they gave the brightening white robe which had reached my feet, and finally, they gave me sandals and headcover. When I covered my head and I wore my sandal, they asked me to return to my body. When I got back in my body I woke up. I was in wonder. I realized that I have received a new brightening white robe that I was supposed to keep clean and stainless.


Revelation 16:15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.


When it was 4pm I heard the audible voice of the Lord. He told me to sing a song of worship of brother Michelle, for this song was inspired. I put the song on the radio and I began to sing.


When I began to worship the Lord with that song and when I got deeper, I saw my room filled with the host of Heaven and there was radiating and scintillating light. I was in wonder and admiration for I never saw this before. I was in the middle of the heavenly host, who were worshipping the Lord who deeply shone with great light that was beaming and filling the room.


When I joined them in worship, I saw the heavens opening. Quickly I saw a staircase of light descending to Earth. Immediately I saw a powerful angel of God descending in the staircase of light. He was holding a sword.


At that moment my companion angel told me, "Michael, look carefully.”


When the angel by my side asked me to watch, I saw that the veil was removed from my eyes in order to see more. Immediately I began to hear the tremendous steps of the Lord that was coming. I did not see Him but in every step of the Lord God, the whole earth was trembling. There was a great shaking. The footsteps of the One who was coming caused the earth to be shaken. Each step of His feet was tremendous and cause a great shaking. The step of this Man was like an earthquake. It was tremendous, incredible, and there was an earthquake.


When I look, I saw that my street and the whole neighborhood was filled with countless and brightening hosts of Heaven, for there was no empty space, as the footstep of the One who lived forever was shaking the land. I heard the angels of Heaven shouting, “Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God of Hosts.”


Brother, I was shaken from the toe of my feet to the hair of my head. I saw the angels placing their crowns on the ground because of the One whose footsteps were shaking the earth. The trumpet was resounding and there were shouts of joy. The morning stars were blessing the Lord God, while the music of brother Michelle was playing, I could not see the Lord Himself. All I saw was the angels of Heaven in jubilation. It was magnificent, breathtaking and glorious.


I said in my heart, “I have no chair to give to the Lord who is coming.”


I was overwhelmed when suddenly the Heaven was open, and I saw a throne descending from Heaven. I have never seen the throne of the King of kings. It was extraordinary. There is no word to describe the astonishing and breathtaking Throne of the eternal King that came down in my house. This was beyond human imagination.


When the Lord took a seat on His throne, all the angels that filled my house, my street and neighborhood also took a seat. I saw the Lord pointing and instructing the angel that was by my side to move away from me, for He wanted to talk to me.


It was the Lord Himself who told me, "This is the chief Angel Michael.”


I was overwhelmed by the guests that visited me. I had my head down in wonder and astonishment for this was not a dream. My eyes were wide open, and it was 4pm. Actually, I was like, unable to move because of the magnitude of glory, splendor and majesty before me. I never saw the Lord Himself, but His presence was tremendous.


The Lord told me, "Salute Michael.”


I greeted the Lord, who was on His throne by my side.


The Lord told me, "Michael, I called you to My divinity. Do you understand that I left Heaven empty to come and visit you? This is the time I set to visit you. For you had to go through all these processes before I come to visit you.”


The Lord said, "I have healed you. Do not forget Me in your life. Do you believe in Me?”


I said, "Yes, Lord, I accepted You.”


The Lord said, "No, you have not yet accepted Me.”


I said, "Yes, Lord, I have.”


The Lord said, "I have come with My kingdom and majesty to visit you. The time has come for you to go to the world and proclaim the good news to the world. You will testify what I have done so that those who have lost hope will understand that I can come and intervene in their family. This testimony is for those who have lost hope so that they can believe that their days are coming. I have done this in your life so that you can testify so that people can have hope that I can intervene in their lives. You will preach the good news, you will prophesy, you will interpret tongues, you will see visions.”


The Lord gave me seven gifts of the Spirit.


He told me, "You will teach, you will write songs. I will walk with you the way I walk with Pastor Alexander.”


At that moment, the Lord removed the veil again, and I saw a man.


The Lord asked me, “Do you know this man?”


I said no.


The Lord said, “He is the late pastor Alexander who walked with Me. I will visit you the way I visited him. You are like My servant Isaiah. You have the grace and the anointing of Isaiah. He was in sin when I came to him. You were still in sin and you were able to see Me. I have come to pull you out of sin like Isaiah.”


Immediately the angel removed the screen displaying Alexander.


The Lord said, “Your sins are not forgiven, but I have erased them.”


The Lord finally told me, "You have no right to commit sin anymore. Do we agree on that?”


I said, "Yes, Lord.”


He asked again with insistence, “Do we agree?”


When He asked for the second time, I felt like I was shaken by His power.


I said, "Yes, Lord, we agree.”


The Lord said, "Have you already received Me as Lord and Savior?”


I said, "Lord, I am already baptized.”


The Lord said, "No, you were baptized but you did not receive Me. If you had received Me, you would not be in sexual impurity and you would not be drinking, you would be serving Me. You have not received Me otherwise you would be fearing Me. Your heart was not available for Me. That is why you never serve Me. But today you will tell Me. Do you receive Me as Lord and Savior? Don't say yes with your mouth. I want you to say yes with your heart. When you receive Me in your heart, even if trials come, you will not abandon Me.”


I said, “In my heart, yes, I receive You.”


The Lord said, "You have accepted that I enter in your life and use you the way I want. I want to walk with you the way I walk with the Prophet. I want to use you the way I used My servant man and woman.”


I said, "Yes, Lord, use me the way you want. Take me where You want.”


The Lord said, “People will be healed. People will testify and they will be saved. You will travel the world for the gospel. Remember to tell people about My goodness, how I bless and elevate those who come to Me. Tell them I am able to get water out of the desert.”


The Lord said a lot of things. Then the Lord stood up from His throne. The Lord is incomprehensible. Often He appeared like an elder. Often He appears like a hand. Often He appeared like a voice.


When the Lord stood from His throne, I saw a pulpit appearing, I saw the angel bringing a scroll on a tray. The Lord took the scroll and opened it. He began to read the scroll, which was the Bible. I saw a screen appearing. The Lord began to teach me with an example of biblical stories like Abraham. I could not write this teaching, but He enabled my brain to memorize them.


The Lord opened the scroll and told me, "This is how Abraham walked with Me. And if you walk with Me, this is how you will become. You must keep My precept. From today, you must abandon every evil act and deeds. Forget about being angry in your heart. Don't ever be angry in your heart, not even for one second. I don't ever want to find anger in your heart. If you ever have anger in your heart, before asking Me to forgive the people, you must first ask the forgiveness for yourself. Then you can ask for others. You will practice hospitality and receive people in your house and the people you receive at home must eat. Even if you don't eat they must eat. There must not be an instance where someone comes to your house and leave without drinking tea. Abraham received Me in his house. Did you see the gesture he did which caused Isaac to come? Abraham received Me and thanks to the food Sarah got their blessing.”


The Lord said, "Whenever someone comes to your place, you must offer him water, food, even transport money. Even if you don't eat he has to eat. Practice goodness and do good exceedingly. If someone slaps you on one cheek give him the other cheek. When someone insults you don't answer him.”


These words of the LORD entered my heart on that day,. The Lord closed the scroll and returned them to the angel. Immediately I saw the chief Angel Michael coming with his sword. Whenever the Lord is about to move, Michael will come for he is an important angel that keeps the kingdom of God. He comes to earth when there is a necessity.


The Lord asked me, “Did you get everything I told you? Do you know why I am showing you the pastor Alexander and the pastor Benson Idahosa? They are part of My delegation. They worked with Me and they obeyed Me in their lives and I used them in Africa. This is why people say, the God of Alexander and the God of Benson Idahosa. If you want the next generation to say the God of Michael, walk in holiness and obey Me.”


My brother, I have never seen Benson Idahosa or Alexander. The Lord Himself appeared to me accompanied by these two pastors. He told me they were part of the delegation that came to visit me.


I said, "I don't know them.”


The Lord was telling me we must fear Him.


The Lord said, "I cannot lift the name of a man that did not please Me.”


The Lord was trying to tell me, “I will work with you the way I work with them. If you can follow the direction of My Spirit, I will testify about you to the next generation the way I am testifying to these two servants I used in Africa.”


The Lord told me, "Everything that you bought thanks to your sinful life, I don't want to see them in your house. I don't want to see you wearing wigs and earrings on your body.”


I said, "Lord, I am a woman. I want to appear beautiful.”


The Lord said, “My Word will stand and will remain forever.”


When the Lord has finished talking, then I saw the Lord and the majesty of the kingdom of God leaving my house, my street and my neighborhood. I saw the staircase of life appearing, I saw the host of Heaven climbing the staircase of light leading to the kingdom of Heaven.


Continued in  Part 4

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for your testimony, it's inspired me, God you.

    ReplyDelete