Translate

Thursday, April 9, 2020

CORONAVIRUS 3

SOUL-REAPER DEMONS IN THE HOSPITAL

Brother, whoever wants to survive this plague of coronavirus that is hitting the dwellers of the earth, I invite you to begin a campaign of fasting and prayer to preserve your extended family. For today we are starting a midnight battle with the demons behind coronavirus. It's going to be a strong prayer for we intend to overpower this unclean spirit of hell.

My sister from our local church was infected by this sickness of coronavirus, but the Lord healed her.

And when I met her, she told me, “My sister, I was sick with coronavirus but I am healed. But I want to tell you what the Lord showed me about this sickness in the hospital. When I was infected, I was transported to the hospital and I was in extreme pain but I continued to pray without ceasing in my heart. I never stopped praying in this hospital that was full of coronavirus patients dying in the intensive care unit.”

“It is when the doctor was administering me with treatment that the Lord Jesus Christ opened my spiritual eyes in the hospital to see the spirit world. As soon as my spiritual vision was opened, I saw demons operating behind coronavirus. They were terrible.”

“What was strange is that when I looked carefully, I saw that these demons were talking to some of the doctors in this hospital. I was stunned and overwhelmed. I could not understand that collaboration between doctors and demons.”

“Then I saw these demons of coronavirus getting closer to the patients that were in intensive care and in a coma.”

“What I saw was depressing. While these patients were in a coma in intensive care I saw these legions of coronavirus demons coming to push them and they pulled them to the ground. I was amazed to see these treatments inflicted on these patients who were in a coma and I saw these demons pushing and pulling these patients on the ground. And I wondered who are these characters who are pushing these suffering patients on the ground with violence and carelessness.”

“I was irritated to see how these infected patients were pushed and pulled with disdain and lack of humanity on the ground by these characters. Finally, I understood that these characters who were pushing and pulling the sick to the ground were demons and unclean spirits. I came to see that these demons were actually pushing the spirits of these innocent sick people out of their bodies to the ground.”

“To tell the truth, these demons operating behind this pandemic came to kill and take the lives of these patients that were infected. They were pushing and pulling the souls of these innocent patients to the ground violently. These demons pushed the souls of the sick out of their bodies, and they were throwing them to the ground as if they were things.”

“Indeed, these unclean spirits came to capture the souls of the innocent patients who were treated in this hospital.”

“It was terrible to see these things happening in the spirit world in the hospital. If you are distracted, I am here to tell you that this is a time of war and humanity is under the attack and the offensive of the spirit world. You will stop playing games and slumbering in the middle of the war.”

“I saw the souls of patients who were infected by this pandemic being pulled and pushed out of their bodies and thrown to the ground by the demons. I saw these innocent souls rounded up and transferred to infernal vehicles, which seemed to be military trucks.”

My sister said to me, “You remember when we were growing up during the drug wars, the army was using those 10 wheels trucks? It was those kinds of scary trucks. It was these kinds of trucks that I saw in front of the hospital. The kingdom of Satan has parked these infernal trucks right before the hospital in order to transfer the souls of these patients that were infected by this pandemic virus. These innocent victims of the coronavirus were captured by legions of demons, and they were rounded up and gathered, and I saw these captive souls taken to infernal trucks by demons.”

“I was wondering where were these captives and innocent taken to. These captive souls who have been captured by the demons are not going to the kingdom of God. It should be noted that they will be slaves in the new world of Satan. They are going to a place of pain, torment and condemnation.”

“Later when I got over this coronavirus I was released from the hospital. But when I was at home I thought about this terrible vision, I realized that this disease is a spiritual war against humanity. And I began a campaign of prayer. This Angel of Death is getting furious and wicked, killing even children in Western Europe because it is encountering prayers of believers. This demon is moving with anger and wickedness.”

I beseech you, mothers and fathers to rise from sleep and distraction. The enemy is on our streets. Look, if you think this war is a joke, just look at the number of deaths on television. We are not better than those who have fallen. We must rise in prayer in order to stop the enemy that is taking one territory after another. He is invading country after country but he can be stopped and opposed by men and women on their knees in prayer.

This is not the time of distraction. We must fight to oppose the capture of our family members. This wind is from hell. I saw that there was a powerful female demon conquering innocent souls behind this sickness. She is encountering real children of God and she is failing in her conquest. She is afraid of prayer, which is our greatest weapon. Prayer will destroy her. There is no greater weapon than prayer.

I said that these demons were talking to some doctors who are their collaborators. This explains why the medical community is opposed to doctors who are healing people with chloroquine. Can you imagine a country like France is treating people with antibiotics? Our doctors are collaborators.

Beloved, there is a number of the dead set as a target by the kingdom of darkness. As long as the number of the dead is not yet reached, this pandemic will move from one country to another until the number of the deaths is reached. But there is human collaboration in this massacre perpetrated by the unseen world but this will pass when the kingdom of Satan has reached the targeted numbers.

However God’s children on their knees can interrupt and abort this massacre. In our church we have made a decision of war and today at midnight the battle will be launched. We will face the enemy and overpower her. Those who pray will not be seen by her but those who live in distraction will be seen by this demon in the streets.

John 17:15 My prayer is not that You take them out of the world but that You protect them from the evil one.

Ephesians 6:18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.

2 Chronicles 7:14 if My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

James 5:13 Is anyone among you in trouble? Let them pray.

Psalm 102:17 He will respond to the prayer of the destitute; He will not despise their plea.

Romans 12:12 Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.

Psalm 4:1 Answer me when I call to you, my righteous God. Give me relief from my distress; have mercy on me and hear my prayer.

Matthew 7:11 If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask Him!

Luke 18:1 Then Jesus told His disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.

Romans 8:26 In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us through wordless groans.

Philippians 4:6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

1 Thessalonians 5:17 pray continually,

James 5:16 Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.

8 comments:

  1. Amen. Thank you Oh my Father for giving us Your Son and leaving your Spirit till the work on earth is done. Thank you sister in Christ for your testimony . Amen Amen Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Lord Jesus be with us all Amen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deliver us from evil Lord Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would like to know the name of the persons who given this testimony please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The source is from Peniel Ngonde video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRz83lpumVs
      The author is unknown.

      Delete
    2. OBRIGADO, EU PERGUNTEI PORQUE EU ARQUIVO PELO NOME DA TESTEMUNHA.

      Delete
  5. 1st wave, 2nd wave, 3rd wave.. This demon is advancing towards humanity & many people dont believe that we dealing with a demon & satanist..

    God open Our eyes & ears to discern this evil spirit amongst us..


    Mandla. MG
    ( MGsmict@gmail.com )

    ReplyDelete