Translate

Friday, October 12, 2018

CATHOLIC CHURCH

CAPTAIN SAMANNELLI THE INCARNATE OF THE ANTICHRIST NOW IN VATICAN

Beloved, if God allows it, I will talk about the spiritual sleep or apostasy. There is a man on this earth who does not have a human father. His mother is Jewish and his father is Lucifer. This man is captain Samannelli. He is a multi-billionaire, and for the moment, he is in the Vatican because the papacy is the shadow of the antichrist. Thus, it is in him that the spirit of the antichrist will become incarnate. He is already on earth; he is in the Vatican and finances many NGOs. Beware of NGOs; beware of the donations and gifts that one gives to you. When you receive those things, you must pray on them before using them. They are poisoned gifts.

JONAS 8

WORSHIPPERS OF SATAN IN THE VATICAN

And the first worshippers of Satan are in the Vatican; they hide all the sinful ways of priests sleeping with nuns; and priests being accused of child molestation and also here in the Dominican Republic, Nicolas Lopez de Jesus Rodriguez is another Satanist, that I can prove you with scriptures. And the Catholics continue to believe in those lies.

RODOLFO ACEVEDO HERNANDEZ

BEAST ANTICHRIST VATICAN POPE CATHOLIC CHURCH TRIBULATION

Jesus showed me a monster with several heads that came up from the depths of the earth. That monster went to Italy and sat on the throne of the Vatican. And then that terrible creature was transfigured into a pope. He united all religions through a new ecumenical law. The churches that did not accept and refused this agreement were persecuted, because the decree gave powers to the Vatican.

After this vision, Lord Jesus told me to return to my body. I returned to the earth and was in my house. I prayed to God and said, "Lord, what do these visions of the Vatican mean?"

Jesus told me that the church will not rise before the signs are fulfilled. I want to tell the church that the servants of God will see the Antichrist. This is going to be the biggest sign of Jesus' return. And many upon seeing the Antichrist will awaken in their prayers and the last revival will come upon those chosen who will be raptured. The church will go through the tribulation.

Jesus answered me, "Son, after so many revelations about the church, you still have doubts. I talked to you so much and you still did not understand." After this message, I meditated on the word of God.

MICHAEL WATSON

No comments:

Post a Comment