Translate

Friday, September 18, 2020

WITNESS OKWUDILICHUKWU 2

8 GOSPEL MINISTERS & 17 CHURCH WORKERS IN HELL

PART 2



THE SECOND GOSPEL MINISTER



While I was trying to control the tears that were rolling down my cheeks, the Lord said to me, "It is not time to cry, but time to listen attentively and learn from peoples’ mistakes." Then suddenly, there was a strange sound of a wave coming from the pit of Hell. I didn’t know where I could run to and there was nowhere I could run to. The wave pulled out a man and placed him at my front. The man was an international evangelist. His evangelistic ministrations had taken him around the world.



Standing in front of me, the evangelist introduced himself to me and I told him my name too. Then he narrated his story like this. "I was a prophetic evangelist I was called to preach the gospel to mankind. When I started it was tough for me. Life was on the contrary. It seemed life held nothing good for me anymore. It was difficult to eat a square meal in a day. The condition continued until I was worn out. There was no money to buy a new dress or new shoes. Then one day while I was discussing my experience with a friend of mine he gave me the address of a place where a person can get some oil to make people fall under anointing during my ministrations. I took note of it."



"Consequently, I started meditating on how to get myself out of financial struggles. When I learned that people are moved by miracles, I went to the spiritual shop and bought some of the anointing oil for miraculous performance and when I applied them in my ministrations, they worked positively and effectively. People were moved by the manifestation and demonstration of power. Then I started looking for more power to perform wonderful miracles. I went to Ogoni in River state; Bayelsa state, and so on to get the power and I got it. With all the power, I would tell someone his name, address, date of birth, bank account and so on. I would tell the audience anything that they need to hear to be convinced. Money started coming to my account. People started coming to my crusade and prayer with me. My fame went outside the nation and as a result, people started calling me from abroad for programs."



"However, in order to maintain the power of the prophetic utterance, I was instructed to keep a sex girlfriend in addition to my wife. In this regard, I was forbidden to sleep with my wife three days to my programs and be sleeping with the girlfriend until the night before my programs. And I would be sleeping with the girl in a hotel, and throughout the time I was with her in a hotel, I would be having sexual intercourse with her so that the prophetic power will steadily be empowered to function the way I expected it. However, the demons that were responsible for the power which I was using in my programs made me hate women except for my wife and my sex girlfriend. In my programs, I preached against sin. I tell people that Heaven and Hell are real while I am a devil incarnate in the Christendom."



"But one day, I went against the rules that were guiding the power. I had sexual intercourse with another girl in the place of the previous one I had been having sexual intercourse with and the demons were offended. Consequently, they attacked me to death. That was how I got here. I am not surprised (in tears) to be here because I messed up my calling and I am facing the penalty, and I wish I would be pardoned (he grunted and wept)." As he finished his speech, the wave carried him back to where it took him from while he screamed.



The Evangelist committed three offenses:

i. He had a quest for power to make many people fall under the demonic anointing and to perform miracles. He also had a love for money which according to the Bible is the root of all evil 1 Timothy 6:6-10

ii. He committed immoral acts with strange girls and that is defilement 1 John 3:8, Ephesians 5:3-5.

iii. He operated with demonic powers while he had a form of Godliness but denied the power thereof 2 timothy 3:5


The great mistake Christians are making is working for God without walking with Him. You may go off the track of God when you are working for God, but you cannot be out of God’s track when you are walking with Him because He will be directing your footsteps so as to keep you from slipping off the track. The devil is using his counterfeit gifts to penetrate into the church and steal the glory of the church from her.



THE THIRD GOSPEL MINISTER



Then the same wave which took the second minister back to Hell brought the third person. He was a person who had a quarrel with his wife and his assistant pastor because he was having adulterous affair with a lady in his church. When his wife discovered what was going on, a quarrel broke out between them. Having observed the intimacy between the pastor and the lady, the assistant pastor advised him to create a gap between the lady and himself so that it will not destroy the image of the church and his own image as well. But he was offended at hearing his assistant piece of advice. He consequently developed hatred against him and was attacking him with words of insult. Then the assistant pastor was transferred to another branch of the church. Below is his comment as he stood before me.


"I was the senior pastor in my church. God blessed me with a good wife and five children. My church was big however I was keeping a relationship with a sister in my church. She was sponsoring the church programs, visiting my house and sometimes paying my children’s school fees. My family loved her so much. But nobody knew that something was going on between us until one midnight when my wife had a dream. Then she woke me up and narrated the dream she had to me. The dream was a revelation of what was going on between the sister and me. As a result, my wife asked me to keep away from the lady and I refused but reminded her about how good and caring she has been to the family and the church. However, my wife insisted that I should keep away from the lady and this resulted in a serious quarrel."



"While the quarrel lingered, my assistant called me privately and narrated to me the dream he had about the lady and me. His narration was exactly as my wife had narrated to me, but I denied that the dream was true. On the other hand, I made THE HOLY SPIRIT A LIAR. Then I petitioned my assistant to the church headquarters, and he was transferred to another branch after strict interrogation with him. He was given a church to take care of. I thought I had won the combat until I fell sick of fever that led to my death. The fever didn’t last for one hour before it took me away from the world. Heaven rejected me and Hell accepted me while the lady still has an opportunity to turn to God." Then as he finished his narration, the wave carried him back to the pit of Hell.



The pastor went to Hell because of ungodly affair, lies and hatred. He was having adulterous relationship with a lady in the church where he himself was in charge. That is, he was a shepherd who was exploiting and misleading his sheep that was given to him to take proper care of. Prophet Ezekiel 34:10 says” thus said the Lord God; behold I am against the shepherds, and I will require My flock at their hand, and cause them to cease from feeding the flock, neither shall the shepherd feed themselves anymore, for I will deliver My flock from feeding their mouth, that they may not be meat for them.” God is against any minister of God who is having sexual affairs with any woman who is not his wife. Ezekiel also revealed that God in His anger will stop them from taking care of the church. God will hand such people over to the devil for destruction. But before God will hand any disobedient preacher over to the devil, He will give him warning against his disobedience toward God’s word. Prophet Amos 3:7 says. “Indeed, the Sovereign LORD never does anything until He reveals His plans to His servants and prophets. The condemned pastor made the HOLY SPIRIT A LIAR and Jesus said, “But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven. He is guilty of an eternal sin. Mark 3:29. Then he was also guilty of HATRED and finally was sentenced to Hellfire. Read Ephesians 5:3-5.


Ephesians 5:3-5 But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becomes saints; 4 Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks. 5 For this you know, that no fornicator, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

CONTINUED IN PART 3


JESUS IS COMING SOON, AMEND YOUR WAYS NOW!



No comments:

Post a Comment