Translate

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

HELL BROAD WAY

BROADWAY TO HELL

I went to sleep after the prayer. An angel awoke me at dawn and began to make me see visions. I saw a wide path full of precious stones and at the end of that path, there was a great abyss of fire. I saw the pastor who is my neighbor. I'm not part of his flock. I saw a crowd of people walking the wide path of precious stones. The shepherd was in front of this people but he did not know that at the end of that road there was an abyss of fire. He led the people thinking that this was the right way.

One voice said, "This path full of precious stones is the gospel of money that leads to well-being to all who seek it."

In the vision, I walked against the people. They were by the left of the road and I was by the right. I walked down a desert path with no precious stones and no beauty.

One voice said, "You are on the right path, this is My way. This path is simple and no one gives credit. They continued to follow as people who were mesmerized by the beauty of the road."

The voice said, "Precious stones means the beauty of the world which are the addictions to prostitution, money and material possessions of that path that are perishable."

I saw a sister of God's congregation signing up for an online site for adulterous friendships and relationships. This woman is my neighbor, she made a date with this man and betrayed her husband who is the deacon of the church. This woman preached in the church and made several campaigns that the fire would fall from heaven on unrepentant sinners. She dressed well and covered her body with holy robes but she lived a pretentious and outward Christian life. I saw her walking down the dark path and approaching the abyss of fire.

Jesus said, "Death is coming for her as her sin is pushing her to her death. This woman says that her husband does not love her and that he does not satisfy her but she is possessed by the demon of adultery and she does not know that. When you return to earth, tell her to repent and treat her husband well before she comes to death and be charged and judged for her sins."

I saw a young maiden who is part of her church's praise group. She is from the Baptist church and was working as a call girl. She always spoke to her pastor who worked as a store clerk and always gives the big tithe to the church. She earns a lot of money in prostitution by selling her expensive body, so the tithe is great and pleases her pastor. Her pastor does not know that she sells her body and that should be the temple of the Holy Spirit. Several of the church boys were interested in her and even asked to marry her but she refused because she was satisfied with her job.

Jesus said, "She does not want to get married because she is possessed by a legion of prostitution demons that does not let anyone love her. She cannot stay with just one man and get married, preferring several men a night. I do not accept her tithe of prostitution. This money is earned by sin that is destroying her. When you return, tell her to repent, for it will be hard for this young woman if she continues to scandalize My Word."

The girl also walked along this path of destruction.

Jesus said, "Your church will soon be walking along this wide road."

MIGUEL DOMINGUEZ

HELL BROAD WAY

This place was like a desert. There was nothing, no tree or house, and construction. Then Jesus transported me to a crossroad. I saw 2 roads before me, one road was spacious and large, the other was narrow.

I noticed that there was nobody on the narrow road but I saw thousands of people in that spacious and large road. I noticed that these crowds look godly. These people were dressed with modesty. They did not wear rings or pieces of jewelry and bracelets.

Women were not in pants. They had their heads covered. There were also men of God in the crowds. There were also adolescents among these people. Some of the people were singing in the glory of God. Some were praying in tongues and they were all advancing.

I said to myself that these are Christians like me, therefore I should follow them. Then I joined them on the large road. Not long after that, a powerful voice reverberated in heaven, saying, "Victoire, get out of this crowds." I wondered who called me and who knew my name in this place.

Then all of a sudden, the hand of the Lord seized me and pulled me out of this crowd that was going on this spacious road and it placed me back on the crossroad.

The Lord Jesus Christ stood before me and said, "Victoire, all these people are Christians but they have not purified themselves although they go to church and they are dressed differently from the world, their hearts are full of lies, full of fornication, full of hatred, full of hypocrisy, they are on the spacious road to hell."

"Their hearts are far away from Me although their mouths profess Me."

VICTOIRE AFANGBEDZI

BROADWAY TO HELL

"Allen, you can’t join them now, you still have so much to do for God. You’re going back; you haven’t completed your assignment in the world”, he declared.

As I felt bad by the remark to go back to the world, he said: ”Come and see, why you must go back and tell the world the message more passionately.”

As he held my hand, within a couple of seconds we were on another road. This other road was in sharp contrast to the former one, in that, it was broad and many people who were there were moving fast without taking time to talk to anybody or greet one another.

"Who are these?" I asked.

“They are those who didn’t have time for repentance in their lifetime," he replied.

"But permit me to tell them about Jesus before its too late," I pleaded.

"Allen, it’s late already. No preaching is done in heaven or there in hell. To everything, there’s time. If anybody fails to repent in the world, no matter how he pleads here, his time of opportunity is gone. People don’t repent in heaven or hell," he disclosed.

“But many religious leaders maintained that a soul would escape judgment and have a triumphal procession from the gate of heaven to the throne of God if he was a renown devotee of his religion. Some preachers even confirmed that in no way should any mortal man expect freedom from sin, that was not possible, unless after death. Some scholars and theologians as well argued against the existence of hell…." I said.

“You will understand better very soon. I will answer your questions when we reach the end of this road," he replied.

I was eager to be at the place the angel was to take me. Meanwhile, so many people were hurriedly journeying down the valley and the road became darker and darker as we moved down. After a comparatively seven-minute journey ahead, a dull grey bank of cloud began to pile up in our front and there was no light enough to see the people on the track.

“After this door, you will see the abode of the lost souls. These are the souls of those who were careless about their final end when they were in the world," said the angel.

“But I’m hearing some horrible noise of crying down the dale already”, I questioned.

“Yes, that is where I’m taking you to," replied the angel.

When I heard this, I became afraid again.

“Some people you don’t expect are there. The abyss has become considerably enlarged in more recent times, that in every split of a second, hundreds of souls rush into it," he added.

YEMI BANKOKE

THE WIDE ROAD TO HELL

I saw everything start to spin. I couldn't see my house anymore. I felt myself rolling in great darkness. I couldn't see a tunnel, but as I rolled, I felt like years passed by. I couldn't see anything. Then I found myself standing on a road.

I want to describe this road. When I stood on the road with the angel, it was very beautiful. What amazed me were the flowers. I didn't know their names. I'd never seen flowers like this on earth. Every flower had its own aroma and they were so beautiful. I paid so much attention to them that I didn't even look to see if the angel was still around. I didn't look at him or have any desire to talk to him because of the flowers. They captivated me because they were so beautiful. They were full of aroma and the air was so nice. I savored this.

We walked and the angel was silent. We walked quietly like this for a long way. This road, with flowers everywhere, looked like it went very far. As we walked, people began to appear that were walking the same direction on the road. When I came near them, I recognized my Church and my youth group; even a lot of old people.

Brothers and sisters! I saw other people's faces that I'll remember the rest of my life. If I see them in life, I tell them that I saw them on this road. I ask them why are they going to the end of this road? Even though they're still alive on earth, they're in sin and going on this road.

As we walked I saw lots of people: Russians that I knew; believers who knew God. I noticed a pastor who was reading his Bible chapter by chapter, verse by verse. People were walking on this road in groups and talking. I thought, "Interesting; he's reading and they're not even listening. They don't care." He just read on and on. He didn't stop. I was thinking, "Oh, it's good he's reading the Bible." I saw many faces that I knew and many I didn't know.

When I came to a certain point along the road, I gave all my attention to the end of the road. Even at the start, I had noticed that something wasn't right, because I noticed smoke rising up from the end of it. Now I saw black smoke. I heard crackling and voices that were yelling and crying for mercy. Brothers and sisters, I can't describe to you these voices. Even to this day I hear them and how they cry. I could hear the crackling. It was a very hot fire. It was very far away, but I heard it clearly as I came closer and closer, until I came to the road's end.

This smoke burned my body. It wasn't fire, it was just smoke. I'm 19 years old and I stood close to hell for 3 hours. Even now, 1 month and a week later, my body feels lots of pain, but now I have less pain than before.

When I was coming here (to speak) the Lord said that this Church is waiting for a whipping. Oh brothers and sisters and youth: you're so young and nice. Fear God's whipping! I wasn't beaten by whips, but I stood for three hours on the edge of hell and the smoke covered my body. Even today it's hard to sleep and sit down because it hurts so bad. I feel better now than before, but when the Lord touches you with a whip, what can you do?

You who have small children, it's better to freely give your life to God. The Lord said you're waiting to be whipped. This means that you are not living according to the Word of God. Be fearful! I'm afraid! Even now my body is in pain. I can't touch my body very hard. I can't squeeze anyone's hand hard, because I was burned.

When I came to this edge, I wrapped my arms around myself. I thought I wouldn't make it because it was so painful. When the angel saw how it burned me, he came to me and put his hands on my shoulder. When he put his hand on me, my body was the normal temperature. At this moment I quickly turned around and faced the road, with the canyon to my back. After I had turned, two persons appeared.

OLGA

AN ANGEL COMING FROM HEAVEN

Early in the morning, in a true vision, I saw a light coming out of Heaven, the more the light was getting closer, the more powerful it became. Then suddenly as the light was getting closer, it was full of glory and it began to form an image of an Angel of the living God. The Spirit of the Lord bare witness in me that he was an Angel of God, then he immediately entered my room. After that, my spirit left my body and the Angel took my hand. We began a spiritual journey.

THE WIDE GATE OF HELL

Suddenly, we got to a wide gate, where I saw a multitude of people traveling through the gate. The Angel said, “They are on their way to destruction.” I saw different people, both black, white, different languages, different tribes from all parts of the world. The gate was broad enough to contain them. Some on that broad road was even speaking in tongues and I asked the Angel the reason and he said, “These are Christians that profess to still be on the right way, but have fallen already, for they refuse to recognize themselves where they have fallen, their speaking in tongues is false.”

Revelation 2:4-5 Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love. 
Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent. 

The Angel continued, “Many of these still indulge in sin, they commit sin in the secret and profess to be right with God. They are backsliders in the heart, and they cannot see God unless they repent and forsake their unclean ways.”

Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids. 

Then I heard a loud voice warning those who were traveling through the road, saying, “Turn back, for the end of this road is destruction,” but nobody among them took any concern about the voice warning, nobody gives attention to the voice and He that was speaking wept bitterly.

Matthew 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 

THE END OF THE BROAD ROAD TO HELL

The Angel showed me the end of the broad road, I saw a very large pit and a demon was standing on it, laughing and mocking those who were traveling through the wide road. Inside the pit, I saw a fire burning and the sound of the fire was like that of the roaring sea, yet the people that were traveling through the broad road never give attention to it, because the broad road is free and there are no difficulties on it. Each person enjoys traveling there, but do not give attention to the eternal torment awaiting them.

THE VOICE OF SALVATION

Then the voice screamed again, “Turn back, the end of this wide gate is eternal destruction, turn now.” Then a man stopped and fell on his knees crying for mercy and the load on his back disappeared, because all of them carried big loads on their backs, tight with them. After the load disappeared, the man vanished out of the wide road. The demon awaiting them at the end of the road became angry because the man vanished out of the road. The demon wants all of the people traveling through the broad road to end up in that large, terrible pit of hell.

JESUS CHRIST ON THE CROSS

Then I saw the load of that man that vanished from his back at the feet of the cross of Jesus Christ.

Ephesians 1:7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace.

I saw Jesus Christ; blood was coming out of His body. He looked down from the cross and said, “I have paid it all, your sins are forgiven.”

Romans 10:9-13. That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. 

I saw how people got to the end of the road and fell into the large, terrible pit and screamed, but it was too late for them to turn back. Yet others do not give a single attention to their screaming, for their hearts are darkened and they hate the way of salvation.

Galatians 3:1-2 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? 

Hope you are not traveling through the wide road, for the end of every evil way is destruction. After all that I saw on the wide gate and broad way to hell, the Angel took my hand to continue our journey.

EMMANUEL SENAYON SAMSONJUDE 3

No comments:

Post a Comment