Translate

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

HELL LIVING DEAD

SISTER AKINTOLA

I saw a lady, her name is Akintola. Although I never knew her before, I saw her in the greatest of pains. She was crying bitterly as demons used hot tools to remove her teeth. There was a demon telling her, “Thou fool, you never wanted to accept the truth, therefore I will continue hurting you!" I then saw the lady physically on earth. I saw a Christian sister was preaching the truth to her, but Akintola said, “Let me enjoy my life, I am not ready to be born again."

1 Corinthians 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. 

1 Corinthians 15:10 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and His grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. 

SISTER CHRISTIANNAH

I saw another lady, her name is Christiannah, and I never heard her name before. She was a fornicator. The demons were tormenting her with great fury and saying, “Do you think you are wise? You are a choir mistress! You speak hocus-pocus speaking false tongues so that people might say you have received the Comforter, yet you are mad and a fool!" Those demons used fire to burn her yet she never died. They used a very big object to knock against her head, and then her head would break into pieces, only to come back to normal position. This lady was also still physically alive on earth.

1 Corinthians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind.

EMMANUEL SENAYON SAMSONJUDE 4

No comments:

Post a Comment