Translate

Sunday, February 9, 2020

HUBERT OPALA

THE NEW JERUSALEM: THE LORD WANTS PURE HEARTS

Revelation 21:9-11 And there came to me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come here, I will show you the bride, the Lamb’s wife. 10 And He carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of Heaven from God, 11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like to a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;

I greet you all. May the grace and the peace of the Lord be with you in the name of the Lord. I want to share with you this testimony that was given to me by grace. This is an experience that the Lord granted me by revealing to me great things, and I would like to share the instruction that the Lord gave me for His children.

When the Lord visited me and He took me in the air He granted me to see a lot of things. He gave me a special recommendation to tell His people. I could tell you immediately the instruction of the Lord but given that He showed me mysteries before giving me the recommendation, I would like to relate what was granted to me to see.

You know, it is not easy for me to say that God raptured my spirit because there are always questions and people tend to doubt when they hear someone saying that God took their spirit. I thought about that, but I will obey the voice of the Lord and I will share the experience according to the instruction of the Lord.

I have been sharing this experience for 20 years. We have put this encounter in many formats for sharing, and we share it for free in order to obey the voice of the Lord. I have written this experience in a little book that I give freely for evangelical purposes everywhere in Africa. I wanted to do this video in social networking in order to impact the maximum number of people.

The whole thing began on the 22nd of December 1991 when I was still a pupil in the final year. It was in the night while I was sleeping that the Lord visited me and raptured my spirit. I saw myself leaving the Earth. I was in the air in the presence of the Lord. I was with the Lord who began to reveal to me mysteries.

In fact, the Lord began to reveal to me how He made the Heavens and the Earth, and that everything that He had made came out of emptiness for there was nothing that existed before His creation. He brought into existence what did not exist previously by the power of His Word.

Then He began to create and bring to existence everything uniquely through His Word. He spoke and things came to pass through the power of His Word. When I began to observe how the Lord was making the world, I was contemplating the whole thing like in a huge screen. He was speaking and things came to existence.

As I was observing the creation of the world, I noticed that this screen through which I was watching the making of the universe had no limit. It had no boundary and no perimeter and there was no beginning and no end to this screen. I was watching the infinite emptiness.

And as the Lord spoke, things came to be. I saw the power of His creative words. He just had to speak and things came to be just like it is said in the Scripture in Genesis 1:1-10, In the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth. 2 And the earth was without form, and void, and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved on the face of the waters. 3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. 4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. 5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day. 6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the middle of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. 7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. 8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day. 9 And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together to one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so. 10 And God called the dry land Earth, and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.

I noticed that when the Lord spoke in the emptiness in order to create His voice was resounding in the whole universe, not in one location of the universe. I did not wonder where His voice came from. And I did not look to the left or right to locate where His voice was originating from because His voice reverberated in the whole universe. The voice of the Lord was homogenous and identical in the whole universe, for there was no variation. And I did not bother to see His face because His voice was unleashing His powerful presence in the whole universe.

When the Lord was speaking His voice was tremendous and thunderous. I can tell you that it is difficult to describe His voice with human vocabulary, but I will try to describe it. The voice of the Lord is sweet, reassuring, full of authority and power.

I was in the air observing the Earth that was round. At that moment, I felt that in order to talk to God, I did not need to look up or down because His presence was everywhere in the universe. I saw the Lord creating the world just like it was written in the Scripture.

I was in amazement, and I was in admiration for men of God, when I saw the creation of the universe, for whatever they preach about creation is exactly what I saw in this encounter. Whenever men of God proclaim the word under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, it is the truth. They proclaim things that happened in the ancient past and the future, yet whatever they preach in the Scripture is absolutely the Word of God. And it is absolutely the truth. Men of God are favored for knowing this truth through revelation because I saw the whole thing in this vision. The Word of God is definitely the truth. All Scripture is given by inspiration of God and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished for all good works. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)

I was contemplating this universe and the greatness of God and His power when suddenly there was a great silence in Heaven. I was in space observing the whole universe in silence, when suddenly with a powerful voice that resounded in the universe, the Lord called me by my name, “Opala.”

The moment I heard God calling my name, “Opala,” I felt my whole being shaken. I felt my body, my soul and spirit were shaken to hear the majestic God, the Creator of the universe, calling my name in the universe.

To hear the Lord pronouncing my little name, I was shaken as the thunderous voice of the Lord resonated in the universe. I closed my eyes and I said, “Who am I for the Lord who created the whole universe to call my name?”

While I had my eyes closed I heard the Lord saying, “Opala, behold the new celestial Jerusalem.”

While I still had my eyes closed, I felt a powerful light illuminating the place. I was able to sense that the light was getting stronger as the city was descending. I still had my eyes closed and I felt the celestial city descending from Heaven. And as the City of Light was descended, I began to open my eyes gradually. When my eyes were opened, I saw above the Heaven, a huge and Golden City, descending with radiance and glow.

The city was surrounded by a cloud full of glory and light. There was a cloud like smoke that accompanied the descent of the Golden City. Its radiance was like a rarest jewel, like a Jasper clear as crystal. It had a great high wall with 12 gates and at the gates 12 angels.

I was contemplating the foundation of the city as it was coming down. The foundation of the city was huge and the dimensions were gigantic. I could not see the globality of the city that was descending from Heaven, but only a section. Then I saw the city moving away from me in a relative distance so that I can have a total and global view of the city. As the huge city moved away, I could see that it was square.

Then the Lord began to show me part of the city. I saw a huge gate which was closed and it was golden. I saw that you could only enter the city through the gate. There is no other way. It was a beautiful city full of glory, illuminated by an intense light. While I was observing the city, I began to hear songs of praising coming from the city. My ears were attentive to the melody and music from the gigantic city and I was silent beholding the glory and listening to the songs rising to Heaven.

And for the first time, I asked the Lord, “Where is the music coming from?”

The Lord allowed me to see inside the city immediately. I saw an immense crowd of angels. I saw myriads of angels and the great multitude of saints from all nations, all colors and all races. They were aligned and in order like an army. These lines of angels and the saints were going a long distance to the infinite. And I could see the space between these lines of angels and the saints.

As they were going far away beyond my sight to the infinite, the countless multitudes were singing and praising with joy. And they were waving their wings. They were doing dance steps in harmony and everything was in their right way. No one was out of order or out of step. There were myriad of innumerable angels praising and countless multitudes in unison, harmony, and concert.

I know that we praise the Lord on Earth, but it is nothing compared to what I saw there in New Jerusalem, for there was abundant joy, overflowing happiness and jubilation. I was dazzled by the glory of God that filled the city and the angels. The air in the city was joy and peace. There was no sun and no moon for the glory of God illuminated this city in a homogenous way, and there was no variation of weather.

The glory of God gave light to the whole city. The angels and the saints praise God effortlessly and they were filled with raptures of eternal joy. Nothing impure will ever enter in this city, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb's book of life. (Revelation 21:27)

I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its Temple. The nations will walk by its light, and the kings of the Earth will bring their splendor into it. The Bible says in Isaiah 65:18-19 But be you glad and rejoice forever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy. 19 And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in My people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.

The Lord said, “My people worship and adore Me night and day.”

Beloved, while I'm here testifying, in Heaven, there is unending praise and worship. I observed that the glow of this city was shining gold, and the great street of the city was of gold, as pure as transparent glass.

I heard the Lord saying to me, “Behold, this is Moses.”

Immediately I was able to see Moses at close range among the countless crowds. Then I saw in close range the patriarch Abraham and the prophet Elijah among the multitude.

The Lord spoke to me and when He spoke, His voice could be heard everywhere in the universe, and simultaneously in me.

The Lord said, “When My people pray, their prayers rise to Me through praise and worship in Heaven.”

The Lord said, “My people on the Earth pray simultaneously in different places. Then millions of prayer rise in Heaven, but when they pray, I am with each one of them individually, and I give each of them personal attention individually. This happened whenever My children are praying simultaneously. While they pray from different places of the Earth, they are individually in contact with Me. There is no traffic jam of prayers and there is no collective handling of prayer for My presence fills the universe. You can pray in all positions and all directions.”

I was in admiration observing the New Jerusalem. I saw myriads of angels and countless of saints in a land where there is no tears, no cry, and no pain. No worry about the former things that have passed away. No one is bored in the paradise of God. Everybody is overflowing with joyful feelings.

Then suddenly the Lord said, “Behold the Earth.”

I was in the air and when I turned around to look down, I was shocked by the situation on the Earth. There was no peace, there were war and bloodshed, homicide. I saw abomination, immorality and all kinds of sin. I saw the Earth was on fire.

When I saw what was going on the Earth in comparison with the glory of God in the New Jerusalem, the angelic praise and fervency, and the abundant of eternal joy in the New Jerusalem, I felt pity and compassion. For even if we think that we have a relative peace on the Earth, in truth, there is no peace.

I'm talking like this on the basis of what I saw in the New Jerusalem, the New World. When I saw the condition of humanity on Earth in comparison with a view of Moses and the prophets glorifying God in glory and splendor, I realized that the situation on the Earth was somber.

I prayed and said to God, “If only you can blow a wind of peace for the Earth, so that they may have a little portion of peace that was in the New Jerusalem, the City of Peace.”

Immediately I saw the Lord laughing. I was surprised to see the Lord expressing Himself in laughter. And I wondered, “Does the Lord God laugh like a human?” As far as I am concerned, in the eyes of Heaven, there is no peace on the Earth despite the relative peace we have.

Then I heard the voice of the Lord speaking in me and saying, “God is love and He is compassionate that He feels our pain and suffering on the Earth. God has not abandoned the Earth." 

He could have been happy with His glory in Heaven and ignore the Earth because I saw the impurity filling the Earth with my eyes. Now imagine the eyes of the Lord who is three times holy.

However, in spite of the issue of sin, iniquity, and immorality, even if His heart is pained by the sin and iniquity of the world, He has not turned His back on the world. He feels the pain and suffering on the Earth.

As I was asking the Lord to bring about peace on the Earth, suddenly, I began to feel like descending down to the Earth. I did not want this to happen. I began to complain to God. I could not accept to be separated from the glory of the New Jerusalem. And I did not want to have anything with to do with this world of sin, violence. I began to see sin, war, immorality, and stain of the Earth.

All this was scrolling in my mind, and I was seeing the glory of the city, the multitude and myriad of angels praising God in abundant overflowing joy. This contrast was painful yet I kept going down.

While I was descending, I said, “God, I did not even see Jesus Christ, I have to see Him before returning to Earth.”

I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “The glory of the Lamb who was slain is far above and superior to the glory of the city that you have seen. When the Lamb of God sits on His throne, there is overflowing of joy. The glory and majesty is greater than what you have seen. The glory of the Lamb is greater than the radiance and light of the New Jerusalem, for the angels celebrate and worship Him in joy, felicity and with whole strength. His glory and majesty and splendor is more than what you have seen in the city. And when He sits on the throne myriad of angels and innumerable saints worship Him.”

When I heard these words, I felt peace and reassured. I continued to descend and I heard the voice of the Lord telling me, “Keep your heart more than anything for out of it are the sources of life.”

I was shaken by this recommendation.

The Lord said to me, “Let your heart not be the seat of sin, animosity, anger but you must keep your heart pure and holy.”

I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “... the heart of men.” He was repeating “the heart of men” again and again. Indeed I could hear His voice in Heaven that kept repeating "... the heart of men.”

Then the Lord said, “I do not look at the outside appearance, but inside. I look at the heart. I do not look at what you have and what you give but your heart. I look at the heart of men. Tell them to keep their hearts more than anything.”

While the Lord was speaking, I kept going down and kept hearing Him say, “...the heart of men.”

This is the message the Lord gave me for His children. Keep your heart from unforgiveness, from animosity, from anger, from stain and impurity.

The Lord said, “I communicate with you through your heart. And what I want is your heart, not your money and your possession but your heart. I want to have communion with you, not with your hand but your heart.”

One year after this encounter, I was reading the Bible I found these recommendations of the Lord in Proverb 4 verse 23, which says, “Guard your heart with all diligence, for from it flow springs of life.” This is exactly what God told me in Heaven and I was stunned.

As I continued to read the Bible, I found this verse in Jeremiah 31:31-33 Behold, the days come, said the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: 32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which My covenant they brake, although I was a husband to them, said the LORD: 33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, said the LORD, I will put My law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be My people.

1 comment: