Translate

Monday, September 14, 2020

PASTOR HELDER LUEMBA OF ANGOLA 6

 WARNINGS TO GOD’S SERVANTS AND CHILDREN AGAINST WEARING ARTIFICIAL BEAUTY PRODUCTS


Please read and share. You can awaken a woman who does not know this truth. Meditate on the texts below, read everything carefully, and with Holy Spirit.


I was taken in a clear vision, in which I was preaching in the streets with a daughter from the ministry. Meanwhile, I told her, that she should take off all adornments, and all makeup, and everything she put on - plastic nails, hair attachments, jewelries. I said that if she didn't take these things off, she would be left behind when the Rapture takes place because she was stuck to the customs of the earth.


After I finished talking, it didn't take long when I heard a loud noise in the heavens, accompanied by a strong light. Without understanding that the Rapture was happening, people ran from place to place and everything got very agitated.


I was also raptured and went up. I could see the glory of God waiting for me in the air when I realized that my daughter had not gone up due to the prison of vanities and beauty products that she had worn.


The Lord said to me, “Woe to the women who serve in My work, who sacrificed a lot for Me, woe to the women pastors. On that day I will judge you severely, for exchanging My work for the works of Egypt. Woe to the women who did not listen to Me when I say, I'm against makeup, wigs, painted nails and all kinds of additions that didn't come from Me. I made you beautiful, but you traded My beauty for artificial beauty. You became like robots or simply objects of satanic experiments. I will judge you for not accepting to remain in your natural beauty as I created you. You despised My work of creation, implying I am a bad Maker, so you embraced the things Satan did to offend My work of creation.”


“Woe to the women pastors, who dress indecently. Woe to you who have set bad examples for the neophytes of faith, to follow your addictive custom of vanities. If you will truly repent of all your vanity, I will take away My judgment about you, but most of you don't listen and don't take it seriously.”


“Woe to the singers, who climb on My altar wearing satanic costumes, with all kinds of painting on their nails and faces. I'm against you, says the Lord, I am against you, and I will not tolerate you in My kingdom, for no satanic work enters My presence. If you don't take them off, when you die you will be at My gate with white robes but your nails will be painted, your face will be painted, and with false hair, and I then won't be able to receive you in My presence, because these things don't enter My Holy Place. Women remember: I made you perfect, beautiful, more than men, but you are denying yourself and loving things of this world. Repent Woman, regret it. Says the Lord.”

.

Women, look who taught you how to do that. The Bible clarifies in 2 Kings 9:30 And when Jehu was come to Jezreel, Jezebel heard of it; and she painted her face, and adorned her head, and looked out at a window.


See women, Jezebel brought this custom, this vanity, and look what your Savior says about it, since you say we are in grace:


Revelation 2:20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against you because you suffer that woman Jezebel, which calls herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce My servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed to idols.


So your pastor is hiding this truth from you. He is afraid to scandalize you with the truth, afraid that you may leave the church because you don't want to leave the world.


Some texts to help you think about it.


1 Timothy 2:9-10 In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with modesty and sobriety; not with braided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array; 10 But (which becomes women professing godliness) with good works.


1 Peter 3:3-4 Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel; 4 But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.


Women of God, repent of this sin. It is a serious sin because the Lord is feeling that you are offending what He has done in creation, for everything He has done is good, there is nothing to add or correct.


Look at the Word:


1 Timothy 4:4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:


NEXT: Helder Luemba 7 The Garden Of Heaven, The Place Of Wonders, The Rapture, Antichrist And The One-World Currency


6 comments:

  1. Thank you Brother Chong. This is a big challange for our sisters. Let us pray that they get this truth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have the opportunity to see Ps Helder Luemba, can you ask him why is it that Mary Kathleen Baxter and Elisabeth W Herman still wear beauty accessories like earrings despite visiting Hell for 40 days? Why is it that African Hell experiences seem to differ from Hell experiences from the West and Asia in regards to artificial beauty? Some Spirit Reports readers are noticing this difference too. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a curious thing that western prophets are not told about this, if these standards are true they won't make it. By these standards can you imagine where ol' Jan Crouch ended up

      https://www.google.co.za/search?hl=en&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1920&bih=938&ei=SHRfX9_sGsqTlwSMzLSoCw&q=jan+crouch&oq=jan+crouch&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQAzICCAAyAggAMgIIADICCAAyAggAMgIIADICCAAyAggAMgIIADICCAA6BQgAELEDOggIABCxAxCDAVCkCljjFWDbF2gBcAB4AIAB8QOIAb0RkgEHMi03LjAuMZgBAKABAaoBC2d3cy13aXotaW1nsAEA&sclient=img&ved=0ahUKEwjfsNmg5OjrAhXKyYUKHQwmDbUQ4dUDCAY&uact=5

      Delete
    2. Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever, HIS message never change; but we humans are changeable. Divine revelations are perfectly perfect but human partakers are varying and may be in danger of holier-than-thou, self-satisfaction,self righteousness,self-approving,over-familiarity and overconfidence; Sometimes extensive knowledge of or close association with someone or something may lead to complacency. Lord Jesus Christ, please forgive me if I have misspoken here.

      Delete
    3. .... Let us also consider the great Prophets in the Bible, like Abraham,Moses,Noah,King David,Jonah,Paul etc.,they were humans like us and had faults and blemishes in their lives but their divine revelations and messages were unpolluted and untarnished. Thank God for His grace. Bye

      Delete
    4. Some whites and Asians have similar experiences too. Also, it seems Africans are more obsessed with weaves, braids, bleaching etc. But I believe anyone that wants to know can ask God for clarification. Sad thing is that most Christians will only get to know about some of these things after their life on earth is over. Hopefully it will not be too late for them by then

      Delete