Translate

Saturday, September 19, 2020

WITNESS OKWUDILICHUKWU 5

8 GOSPEL MINISTERS & 17 CHURCH WORKERS IN HELL

PART 5


THE EIGHTH GOSPEL MINISTER


The eighth person was a pastor who lied in the name of the Lord. Whenever he preached the word, he would fabricate all manner of lies in order to get fortunes from people. Then, the Lord said to me, “Heaven and earth will pass away but My word will stand forever.” (Matthew 24:35), “I will not count guiltless those who use My name in vain.” (Exodus 20:7).


"I will show you a preacher who was using My name to extort money from people." 


While I was waiting for the arrival of the preacher, a wave passed by my side towards the direction of the pit of Hell. In a few minutes, it started to return. When it reached where I was standing, it dropped a man at my front. 


And the Lord said, "This is a man that was blessed with gifts. Instead of using the gifts to bless mankind, he used them to extort money and other items from the poor. He tells them, the Lord told him when I haven’t spoken to him. He prophesied when I did not order him to prophesy. Sometime, he would say, "The Lord said that in such and such a time, this or that will happen,” and when those prophecies did not come to pass, people would hold Me up to ridicule. Consequently, he went to Hell because I have nothing to do with a liar in My kingdom."


Read:


1 Timothy 6:10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.


Revelation 21:27 And there shall in no wise enter into it anything that defiles, neither whatever works abomination, or makes a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb’s book of life.


Matthew 7:21-23 Not every one that said to me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that does the will of My Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name? and in Your name have cast out devils? and in Your name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess to them, I never knew you: depart from me, you that work iniquity.


Then suddenly, the wave that carried him to my front came back and carried him back to his destination. 


Then the Lord said to me, "Son, write all these in a book and publish it for people in the world to read and understand that no sinner will inherit My kingdom." 


However, I didn’t know I was still in the mood of prayer until I regained consciousness. We are all aware that there are false prophets as there are true prophets. It is not good, however for a preacher to say that the LORD has told him something when he knew that he has spoken from what he made up, for such pronouncement draws the anger of God upon the preacher’s life and thus he or she becomes false prophet or prophetess when the prophecies did not come true. Beware of them all.


Meanwhile, the man of God who was lying when he said, "Thus says the Lord," when his motive was to get a fortune from people had, at last, regretted his actions. We have to be very careful about every prophetic utterance that comes out of our mouth so that it won’t be used to trap us down. My brethren, having read the statement of these eight ministers who went to Hellfire because of little things, how do you feel? Do you feel pathetic for them or for the gospel preachers who are still alive or for yourself? As for me, I feel pathetic for myself first then for the gospel preachers who are alive. Because feeling pathetic for the dead is of no use. It would not change their condition. So it is wise that I learn from their mistakes and feel sorry for myself day by day and it will help me to be careful about my relationship with God and with people around me. “Lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway”. (1 Corinthians 9:27)


SEVENTEEN CHURCH WORKERS IN HELLFIRE


When some weeks had passed after I had the previous encounter, then on the 24th February 2008 the atmosphere of the environment was lonely and it wasn’t at night but in the day. As I was praying, the Lord took me again in the spirit to a position where I would see how the fire of Hell burns. Words cannot express it rather a limited description can be given to it. Hellfire is beyond description. It burns with very high intensity and the smoke is very thick. It is thicker than the smoke of a burning fuel tanker. People’s voices were heard, screaming and wailing. The voices were very high and loud.


Then the Lord said to me, "My son you are brought here once again to see another category of people who were Christians when they were alive, and who are suffering in Hell for their mistakes." 


Then seventeen people were presented to me from Hellfire, but twelve among the seventeen people were presented to me first. These twelve people were accompanied by seven demons. Those seven demons were very ugly. It would have been very difficult for me to look at them because of their ugly nature if the LORD had not instructed and encouraged me to pay great attention to what each person had to say.


These demons had the body of a chimpanzee with more than two heads each. Some of them were dwarfs in height while some are not dwarfs but average in height. But then, these people were flogged with a whip should they distract anyone of them from making statement. 


Then the LORD said to me, “Those people have a message to give to the world through you, only take note of what you will hear from them when they make their speeches.” 


These people were weeping and wailing. Consequently, I was scared and shivering. Then after some minutes had passed, I was able to control my emotions and introduced myself to them. Then I asked them to tell me one by one why they are in Hell.


THE FIRST PERSON


"I was a choirmaster in my church. I led praises and worship during the church service. During the Christmas period, I went to visit my parents in the village. In my village, there was a festival (masquerade festival), which is done every end of the year to honor the tribal god that is worshiped by our tribe. Then during the day of the celebration, I went to one of the elders of the village to greet him. The man presented food to me. The food was cooked for the festival and how the food was dedicated to the tribal god was that when it was done, the first plate of the food would be taken to the shrine of the tribal priest that will dedicate the food to the god."


"I knew these things (in tearful tone) but I thought they didn’t matter. Then I ate the food and drank the palm wine that accompanied it. I equally danced with people during the masquerade dance. I returned to Port Harcourt where I was working for a living. I casually asked the Lord to forgive me. Then in the process of time, I had an acute headache, but before my friends could take me to the hospital, I had already given up the ghost. On the day of my burial, I was released from Hell to witness it. People gave a good testimony about my Christian life and commitment. They were ignorant of the fact that I did not make heaven but Hell." And he stopped but was crying.


The confession of this person had a lesson to teach us. He was a renowned choirmaster. He sang to the glory of God. Whenever he led worship and praise, everybody was moved. People were strengthened as he led the worship songs. But he was trapped down by the atmosphere of festivity of masquerade in his home town. However, the choirmaster was quite aware of the fact that the people of his home town celebrate the gods of the land with festivals. He equally was aware that the Bible warns us against mingling with unbelievers. Then, he concluded that those things did not matter at all and he joined the enemies of God to celebrate their gods, and he was guilty. 


Brethren, our God is a jealous God. He is holy in all His dealing with mankind. This is true when He says: “You must be holy because I, the LORD, AM HOLY. I have set you from other people to be My very own” Leviticus 20:26. 


We are chosen and set apart to carry God’s glory around. As we have been given the grace to share in the holiness of God, we are mandated to separate ourselves from unbelievers.


Don’t team up with those who are unbelievers. How can righteousness be a partner with wickedness? How can light live with darkness? What harmony can there be between Christ and the devil? How can a believer be a partner with an unbeliever? And what union can there be between God’s temple and idols? For we are the temple of the living God, says the LORD. He said, “I will be their God and they will be my people. Therefore, come out from among unbelievers, and separate yourselves from them says the LORD. Don’t touch their filthy things, and I will welcome you”. (2 Corinthians 6:14-17)


Like the choirmaster, some Christians do participate in masquerade festivals and other traditional ceremonies during Christmas season and other seasons as the case may be. Here God uses this choirmaster to showcase what judgment awaits those Christians who involve themselves in ungodly festivals.


Apostle Paul in his letter to the Corinthians warns us against eating food which was dedicated to idols. Eating food which was offered to idols attracts God’s anger. God hates such food. He does not want His children to participate in eating any food that is offered to an idol because such food has spiritual significance. Such food will attract demons into the life of the person who has eaten it. It will also affect negatively the dream, the future and the destiny of the people who have eaten it. Then Paul says, “I am saying that these sacrifices are offered to demons, not to God. And I don’t want you to participate with demons. You cannot drink from the cup of the LORD and from the cup of demons, too. You cannot eat at the Lord’s Table and at the table of demons too. What? Do you provoke the Lord’s jealousy? Do you think we are stronger than he is? (1 Corinthians 10: 20-22 NLT). 


Hence Apostle Paul in his letter to the Hebrews made us understand that, “It is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God” Hebrews 10:31 “for our God is a consuming fire…..Hebrew 13:29.


The choirmaster committed the offense of compromise, hypocrisy and idolatry.


Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and fornicators, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.


He compromised his faith in God by honoring the god of their land. The people that he was supposed to preach to, were the same people he joined to honor their god. The Bible says, “No man can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.” (Matthew 6: 24). 


Please let us live a disciplined and godly life. What is the behavioral attitude which you thought did not matter? Check yourself very well. The way you carry yourself about as a Christian, does it really show that you are a true Christian, or does it present you as an imposter to the society? The way you preach the gospel as a minister does it show that you are interested in leading souls to God through the right doctrine or do your messages reveal that you are only interested in making fortunes from them and thereby making your audience Hell candidates? 


Examine yourself for whatever you do here on earth its judgment is waiting for you at the judgment seat of God. You are warned.


CONTINUED IN PART 6


DO YOU KNOW THAT WE ARE IN THE LAST DAYS? RAPTURE CAN TAKE PLACE ANYTIME.


No comments:

Post a Comment