Translate

Saturday, October 13, 2018

HEAVEN SOLOMON

SOLOMON

Jesus said, "My servant, you have always had doubts about Solomon's salvation. Today I will reveal to you where Solomon is. I and Jesus began to walk in the golden streets in the sky. We passed near the golden buildings that are the houses of the saints. I saw young men with their bodies resplendent. I saw Isaac, Job, Samson, and Elijah. We continued to walk and I saw Mary Magdalene, Anne, and Elizabeth. They were beautiful and their faces reflected the glory. We arrived at a place where I saw King Solomon. His white robes reflected the white of justice. I also saw James and John the Baptist, everyone was happy with smiles on the face. We continue to walk the Lord said, "Kenzo that is your home." When I looked I saw a large golden building. Then we entered the crown rooms. The Lord showed me my crown. I also saw my white robes, which I will dress when I go to live there. I saw my accolades that I gathered on earth through my work for Christ.

KENZO ATSUSHI IN BOGOTA



No comments:

Post a Comment