Translate

Thursday, October 18, 2018

JESUS

KNOWING JESUS

Pastor Alejandro said, "Missionary you are so spiritual you seem to be crazy. I know Jesus just in theory, through the Bible and the studies that I do. I want to know Jesus personally, just like you. I'm tired of reading so much about Jesus. I want to feel the supernatural power of Jesus. I want to experience all this in practice."

I replied, "When Jesus tore the veil of separation, there is no more limit for a man to approach God. From the physical world to the spiritual world, they are only a few steps away, to penetrate into the spiritual world of God. Begin to produce desired effects on the lives of the brethren, be an example of faith. When God's power is in our lives, we draw them to Jesus without having to force them."

KENZO ATSUSHI MEXICO 3

ENCOUNTERS WITH JESUS

I was praying to God and began to see angels around me. But one thing puzzled me. I could not see the Holy Spirit, but I could feel His presence strongly. One day I felt His hand touch my chest and a warmth entered my heart. I began to pray to God asking Him to show me the Holy Spirit since I saw Jesus Himself. He looks like a simple man and not that Jesus that artists paint with green eyes. But in this simple man what He has is very wonderful; He has a body full of glory that enchants anyone who approaches Him.

Every time I see Jesus, a supernatural love springs from my chest, a sensation I felt when I married my wife, but this feeling I feel for Jesus is even stronger. It's so strong that you give up everything for Him. If He tells you to leave your family for Him you end up doing it to the point of dying for Jesus and for His sake. You're wondering why you do not feel like sacrificing yourself for Him like I am saying. I did not even have the courage to preach His Word, but from the moment I met Jesus personally, it was love at first sight.

Jesus is much more than you think. He is so polite His voice is soft when He talks to you His love envelops you in full. The feeling is very wonderful and the thrill of seeing Him is extraordinary. I grew up listening to my father talks about Jesus. He was already in love, but I only heard Bible stories about Him. But when you face your king, it is totally different. One thing is for you to hear how much Jesus is glorious and another thing is to see Him in front of you. The warmth of His glory has enveloped me since the first day and I have never been the same again. You will no longer think like a natural man, but you will think like Jesus. From the eyes of Jesus emanated love that enveloped my soul. The love I feel for Jesus explains the same feeling the church will have when we meet Jesus at the wedding feast. When you meet Jesus, you will let go of all sin for Him, and the dimension of your love grows every moment.

ROBERT ATSUSHI FOURTH EXPERIENCE

JESUS

Jesus showed me a circle and inside it were several people walking. This circle is planet earth and crowds of people walked through the city.

The Lord said, "Son, these people do not know the way that walks, they look like lost children, orphans without parents. I love them all they are My creations. Look at these people with My eyes and feel how I feel about them."

Jesus touched me, I began to look at those people with a look of love. It was something so strong that it came out of the heart and sprouted from the soul, I felt the love of Jesus inside Him for every person on earth. All the love gathered together that parents feel for their children will still not exceed the love of Jesus. Even if you gather all the love of the whole world, it would still be minimal and cannot be compared to the love of Jesus.

Jesus said, "Take care of My flock with love and discipline for your good."

Jesus disappeared. I have a small message to the people of God. Church of Christ, try to put some things into practices. Take a day to give alms to a poor or homeless person. Take a day to clean the house of an impious person. Take a day to visit a sick person at the hospital. Take a day to thank God in your prayers and you will feel better. This is a testimony of overcoming that God has given me. 

TESTIMONY OF MIGUEL VÁSQUEZ FROM THE CITY OF MATAGALPA, NICARAGUA

No comments:

Post a Comment